Download RemoveWat from the "official" shady fucking site despite feeling stupid for it as there are literally zero...

>download RemoveWat from the "official" shady fucking site despite feeling stupid for it as there are literally zero reports in the internet that it contains malware (yes, I checked)
>"Fast" and "Expert" installation
>Obviously be careful to decline on any fucking CustomBrowserExperienceâ„¢ crap
>The 'activator' doesn't even work and despite unchecking everything somehow get malware
>Delete programs, do avast scan, clean hosts, clean up the entire AppData Chrome folder, remove everything that got installed at that particular time, reset browser settings
>Initialpage123 keeps setting itself as a home page despite all this
Y-yeah I guess it was high time to reinstall Windows anyway...

>using removewat in 2017
dumb frogposter

My ThinkPad T420 with running Trisquel GNU/Linux with LibreBoot doesn't have this problem.

>meanwhile Daz loader just werks

Ok I downloaded from a scam site my bad. Guess I should be more careful when I'm tired.

>not using an old W7 key and upgrade via Windows 10 Assisted support
>2017777777

Bruh, a Windows 10 key is like 10 bucks on eBay.

And they're free on pretty much any private tracker since people have MSDNs.

haha I just googled dazloader like whatever pick second or third link and it just works lmao

Windowsbabbies

>not setting up a python KMS server and just using Microsoft's built in, no extra bullshit or executable activation
Brah.

using mtk

>win10
>they think someone would willingly downgrade from win7 to spyware

fucking cumb cunts

I hope you don't update W7 they backported a lot of the W10 spyware.

Yeah, got one from a friend with MSDN

>Having Windows
>Caring about privacy

I don't get this problem while running arch.

Maybe try stop being a fucking retard and switch to gunu/loonix

Linux wins again.

It's easier to just find a legit key.

I just setup vlmcsd on my server and added a dns entry. Every time I install Windows on my network they auto activate. Pretty nice.

You know you don't even need to do that. You can change the settings to keep a wallpaper up and stop the taskbar forcing to the top.
All you get is a watermark in the bottom right desktop and a small window opening when you use stock M$ programs.

your chrome shortcut is infected, delet it and make a new one.

does anyone know alternative safe places to download KMSpico and Microsoft Toolkit?

now you need to be registered to see the MyDigitalLife links and I'd rather not

py-kms on shithub. Don't install sketchy pirate shit.

Save your peace of mind. Just install ubuntu.

>his Thinkpad didn't come with a win7 pro serial

all of my wat -_-