Do many people convert to Islam in your country?

Do many people convert to Islam in your country?

>uk
>yes

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3235062/Blonde-Danish-teenager-15-murdered-mother-kitchen-knife-watching-ISIS-videos-beheading-British-hostages-online.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246266/Islam-just-religion-music-profession-Muslim-thrash-metal-guitarist-says-doesn-t-care-people-stare-wears-niqab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>europeans converting to islam

what a time to be alive

Mashallah :D

USA
No

Mashallah! She looks so much better with hijab.

>intellectual and feminist reasons

No, we're dealing with something far worse.

The right one looks better Tbh.

Actually no

that 7% is disturbing

>converted to Islam for intellectual and feminist reasons

Denmark
Yes

What's the black dot on her tooth?

Some girls like to have some jewelry sat on their tooth.

topkek
best proof that only morons convert to islam

Islam lyder særdeles tilfredsstillende

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3235062/Blonde-Danish-teenager-15-murdered-mother-kitchen-knife-watching-ISIS-videos-beheading-British-hostages-online.html

Mashallah brother

>tfw only the edgy atheist kids will convert to islam

>left: smiling, looks happy with her life
>right: angrily looking at camera because fun is haram

>brazil
>yes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246266/Islam-just-religion-music-profession-Muslim-thrash-metal-guitarist-says-doesn-t-care-people-stare-wears-niqab.html

i'm an edgy atheist kid but i'd never convert to islam

Soon first Miss USA to be beheaded

>reverted
Accurate.

and I'm out

/thread

Please can someone explain me why do they wear hijab when most Muslim women here don't?

>Other 7%
TAKBIR
A
K
B
I
R

no but many convert to satanism i think we might be the first satanist country in a few years desu

>Catholicism
>not the true religion of Northern Ireland

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can reply to this post only if 0.0035% or less of your country's population is islamic

No, I knew one who claimed he had converted, but he didn't learn Arabic, ate pork, drank alcohol and AFAIK never went to a religious activity place. Maybe he was a hipster or something.

Clearly the hijab gives these women empowerment and feministic values
Sadly feminism does not exist in Tunisia which is why they do not wear hijab. Inshallah women will be free in Tunisia by the power of islam

Because Muslims are apparently more conservative in Europe than in your average Muslim country.

muslims_converting_to_ christian.exe not found!

IIRC most of the burqa wearing women in France are newly converted. No official study though, it was an anecdote I read.

Basically converted often think they have to make up for being infidel in the past and try extra hard to be the best muslim possible. That means suscribing to all the wahabi memes.

>convert to Islam
>ruin your life
No thanks. Luckily Chinese aren't that retarded.

Ńot really. Only the worst psycho's and landwhales do it tbqh.

Because hijab is a feminist symbol.

>revert

REEEEEEEE I hate this meme

None of these women give a shit about religion.
It goes like this:

2nd/3rd generation Chad Mehmet doesn't care about religion any more than any western millennial
Slays white pussy because he's dark and treats women like shit and they like it
Find some "feminist" who just wants to submit to an alpha
Now she has to pretend to convert so his parents will allow the marriage
As soon as the honeymoon's over they'll go back to not caring about religion, parents are just happy the babies will be lighter skinned

Men usually convert out of creepy mommy issues and stuff or if they're black it's some we wuz bullshit
Women "convert" to be with guys who don't care about Islam in the first place since if they did they wouldn't be fucking a white girl to begin with

Very few women ever convert on their own, while single, not due to a boyfriends/in-law's pressure. When they do it's usually no one wants them since they obviously used to be a whore and some cuck who again doesn't care about religion takes them.

Because they convert as a fashion statement

They dont actually give a fuck, they just do it to be unique and get more attention

Nah that doesn't really happen here.

fucking womemes man

bitch dont needed in islam

>Chinese
>not retarded

i dont see the correlation

wat

>Christian Europeans became secular liberals
>Secular liberals became Muslims

haha euros came full circle

please explain your rage, i thougt 1st worlder dont give a shit about people changing their relijen

white people on suicide watch

The catholic population on the rise is a good thing, probably they are the ones that are going to deusvult the shit out of the muslim problem you currently have in yurop.

>tfw they cut your dick off

If I could I would happily put a bullet between the eyes of every single one of these infected women.

you guys already have a large muslim population of ethnic han chinese (Hui muslims), and have had this community for centuries.

>None of these women give a shit about religion.

This

My sister converted to Islam last year because she wanted to date a Bengali man. She knows nothing about Islam. Sometimes just for a laugh I will write Qu'ran quotes on the fridge and replace words with food related stuff. For example last week I wrote "As to those who reject red bell pepper, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." She didn't get it or that it referenced the Qu'ran directly. I just laugh. I laugh at her when she brings her boyfriend over and they kiss because those lips are the lips of someone who doesn't believe. she is corrupting that muslim. haha.

Probably because new converts actually read the Qur'an and see the ayah that says they should cover their awrah.

Holy shit, Europe.

they need a strong muslim husbando who would give them good ole smacking

why are european girls attracted to muslims in the first place?
this is all your fault, man up

>talking shit about catholics
Who do you think will stop the shitskins

>Shit talking Catholics

They are going to save your ass, faggot.

fucks sake lads

From like 600 AD back when Islam was semi-rational and progressive.

Except that one is open to discussion, it doesn't specifically say you should cover your head.

What are those? More ready Muslim waifus for me? Yes please

Because you are not pious enough and Allah's warning proooobably on its way.

Except it's literally not. In all the 1400 years since the revelation, there has been ijma' on this verse that "khumurihin" literally means "their headcovers". All of a sudden we have all these "experts" who have never studied Islam and barely know any Arabic who are giving out fatawa that hijab isn't mandatory. smfh.

>And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and...
>their headcovers

Did everyone just ignore this?

It is the true conclusion but doesn't add anything to shitposting so fuck it

well the more interesting aspect to note is how this commandment was actually practiced by muslims. Different culture placed different levels of importance on the practice of hijab. Some muslims areas had it vigorously enforced, while others had a much more relaxed view on its practice. For example in West Africa, Central Asia, and Eastern European muslim lands, the hijab worn by women covered only their hair and nothing else (their neck was bare), and also their arms were exposed while also wearing tight fighting cultural clothes. Now, by Shariah standards this is completely impermissible, however the cultures and scholars of that area had made some concessions to the rulings as to not disturb long standing local customs of their lands and peoples. You have the same issue with interest and alcohol. The islamic scholars of the ottoman caliphate began to regulate interest, to keep it at a low rate, since it was already out of control, knowing full well that it is absolutely prohibited. Its also why you see there still being a drinking tradition in Central asian countries with muslim populations. The hijab style that we see today all over the western world is something very anathema to the muslim world. Muslims all over had very different customs regarding hijab, and some didn't even wear it at all, especially not in the style we see today being worn by muslim women.

What the turkey man said.

>Do many people convert to Islam in your country?
not nearly fucking enough

a girl converted and married a guy freshly released from Guantanamo, then he beat the shit out of her and she divorced

Literally nothing on earth triggers me more than this. I don't care about the interracial shit that Sup Forums posts but this is something that will actually ruin our societies. Hopefully it's just a phase for "Progressives"

>all these assblasted pedros

omg an israeli jew becoming muslim
that would be gold

Why do you do this to me user

it happened senpai
the bitch is crazy tho and did it only out of contrarianism ,if she lived in isisland she'd be an atheist .

i wish everyone would convert to speed up this country going to shit and just get it over with .

you legitposted senpai
if its not good material to shitpost about or bait why the fuck should i respond ?

who are you people

>honouring third world degeneracy

Only in the you kay