youtube.com/watch?v=3_7fYTObkrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meems

/balt/

Post seiba

all me btw
prolly dubs nao

oh fuck off piece of shit russiaboo

what's the map in the background with various zones on it? looks pretty memetastic.

kosovo and its influence zones

Thoughts?

Fuck off, Former SSR of Moldova liberashka.

this

also.. everyone seems to write in cyrillic when they're siding with Russia.. how pathetic of serbs really.

I came and demanded a politic thread. Now look. Veni, Vidi, Vici tbqh

The occupation zones of Kosovo. The only ones that worked out are Italian and French. .

tfw no spooky skeleton gf

Why would you burn perfectly good American flag? Not even damaged? Silly right-wingers, if they collected all flags they've burned, they could've payed half of their debt

Fuck Russia, death to the East.

#MacedoniansForNATO

Oh, it's you again.. the loony you're hospitalized at is allowing you to post on Sup Forums huh?

>he thinks the piece of shit EU will risk anything to help out his shithole ever
shiggy

Barbaric

He said he was gonna fug your president

Fuck off from /balk/, m8. Culturally you are ex-sov and IQ wise you are pro-EU galician banderite tier.

I don't necesarrily think that EU is gonna turn my country into a 1st world one but I do know for sure that it's a hell of a lot better alternative than the vile russian asian medieval scum.

>independence means guzzling down metric tons of warm Russian semen

I want Serbomans to die

Holy digits of truth communists deader than Lenin

repostin

>albos trying to push the white albanian meme everywhere they can

Its still not going to change the fact that the only way to tell Albos from gypsies here is the square head and the more orange hue of your shit coloured skin.

>Red and black looks evil, more suited for shiptar orcs than slavs.

Red is the blood that was spilled for the freedom of Macedonia and the black represents the horrible time of Ottoman occupation, alternatively it represents the soil, like blood and soil which was popular with nationalists. Also Red and Black are the Macedonian national colours, red and yellow are literally communist leftovers.

Even the Serbo-commie Blaze knew that

Beзилкe, кaжи кaкo дa ce poди
пpocтa и cтpoгa мaкeдoнcкa пecнa
oд oвa cpцe штo co ceбe вoди
paзгoвop нoќeн вo тpeвoгa бecнa?

- Двa кoнцa пapaј oд cpцeтo, дpaги,
eдниoт цpн e, a дpyгиoт цpвeн,
eдниoт бyди мopничaви тaги,
дpyгиoт кoпнeж и cвeтoл и cтpвeн.

Пa co нив вeзи eднoличнa низa,
пecнa oд кoпнeж и пecнa oд мaкa,
кo јac штo вeзaм нa лeнeнa pизa
paкaв зa бeлa нeвecтинcкa paкa.

Cyдбинcкo нeштo ce плeлo зa вeкa
oд двeтe ниcки, двa coзвyчни збopa,
eднaтa бyди тeмницa штo штpeкa,
дpyгaтa бyди вкpвaвeнa зopa.

It's convenient for Serbs to write in Cyrillic when they speak/write to Russians, seeing as Russians probably have trouble reading Slavic languages written in the Latin script, let alone their English...

That's not how it's done, bruv. Let me show you.

i would pay for that sex tape desu. kolinda is my crush to be perfectly honest with you

but EU are the communists now a days u autist, how can you be against communism but want to join NATO/EU?

Ladies first

op also nice way to invite all the burgers here.

I dont, but i also don't want to guzzle metric tons of monogloid russian semen

The Cyrillic script is not only THE alphabet of South Slavs, but it is also divinely inspired for the right-believers.
I'm not the pro-EU faggot(both figuratively and literally) here. ;)

russians don't understand shit of their woonga-boonga speak. Maybe just basic words like mama or zemlja..

but being pro-Russia is the best way to piss off EU scum

Her tits are god tier.

One thing is important for you my friend, and if you are smart you'll vote for integration with EU (if your cunt will vote for that or whatever) , you'll have a chance to find a job in EU, only thing that matters for you. Who says otherwise is a retarded fucking moron.

>Le blood that was spilled for muh flag meme

Cringy, cliche and overdone. You don't like the current flag because it's not Bulgar-approved? Don't be a bootlicker. I think it's looks great.

Yes

Then why are you living in the EU you piece of literal shit.. Go live in Kazakhstan or in Mongolia or in Best Korea for all I care

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaarkkkkkkkk, when are we going to get a MILF for president?

imdb.com/title/tt0337898/

LITERALLY the only good thing that came from Russia

We shook hands one time, huehehe........

but that's coco austin, not the croatian president

I'm not a migrant, you retard. You won't see this flag anymore as soon as July.

Why don't you get a visa and migrate already? It's clear you don't give a shit about either Moldovan or Romanian culture.

This is why I'm in the process of acquiring Romanian citizenship (about a half of Moldavians already have it/are in the process of acquiring it).. to fucking escape this shithole forever and to never return again.

>You don't like the current flag because it's not Bulgar-approved?

No i don't like it because it has nothing to do with Macedonia, the red and black were used by VMRO. The sun is literally a communist emblem present in almost all communist symbolism, as are the red and yellow. We still have a communist tier flag and we still have the communist emblem instead of a coat of arms. The bicolor should be our flag, and the red lion and a golden shield our emblem. Im not a bootlicker i don't give a fuck about Bulgaria,i mean i like them and everything but i only care about Macedonia.

>We shook hands one time, huehehe........

I bet you didn't wash your hands so you can mastrubate later

What are you currently doing there? Do you have a job? Are there any jobs?

for the love of god, please just fuck off and stop and stop replying to me. I don't give a flying shit of what are you going to do 'as soon as July'

Dugin has made a video about our national hero Hristo Botev who we celebrate today.

Can't lie, warmed my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHnZAzxJRyc

I told you they were coming

youtube.com/watch?v=9YmknXnKL34

>i don't give a fuck about the country and people that created that very same flag i'm talking about
i would gladly slaughter autistic fucks like you in a war scenario

Agree to disagree

Well then, fuck off from /balk/. Go to /balt/ and complain some more with the rest of the butthurt belt.

t. neckbeard

I'm a student still, so not really qualified for any kind of high-end job for now. I'm going to study starting this Autumn in Hungary and maybe find a job there, as a store clerk or something.. for some extra euros in addition to my scholarship (stipendium)

>le care for the people and country
then why do they support shiptar terrorists in 2001 over our law enforcement?

oh just shut up your bipolar mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=ol1Hz-H3Dbg

Someone for kafa here so we could discuss important political matters regarding EU in person, eyes to eyes

I wish you all the best :))))

>i would gladly slaughter autistic fucks like you in a war scenario

That scenario would only stay in your head because you wont get drafted because of your asthma and weight.

agree

not even close
it's not right you using our flag and then saying "i don't give a shit about bulgaria"
i'd stomp on your little beta faggot head

koq vi lubimata bulgarska lichnost?
na men ot srednovekovieto e Kaloqn, a ot vazrajdaneto Rakovski
>inb4 pishi na kirilica
marzi me

im not even that guy you're just cringe, talking tough while posting from your mother's basement
autist

>it's not right you using our flag

>our flag

kill yourself

Davay, liberashka.

just wanted to compliment you guys on a comfy last couple of threads. back on form balk!

aleksandar makedonski

Pada vlada in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=3_7fYTObkrw
From my favorite Serbian film.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

>i don't give a fuck about bulgaria
What the fuck is wrong with you, aspie? Why do you want to use the VMRO flag if you don't give a shit about Bulgaria? The whole point of your current retarded flag is that it's a sun or some shit and it's based on the old ancient macedonian one as far as I know.

Your flag suits your twenty year old country best, you have no claim to previous flags used by Bulgarian revolutionaries.

if i get dubs greece will get nuked

Gotse Delchev

Xpozed rekt

Good lad.
Thank you.
Stay a while, and listen.
A HУУУ

>projecting this hard
autistic fyromcuck 2bh

it's literally and unironically an old flag used by the VMRO

modern FYROMians have nothing to do with it since you chose to say shit like "i don't give a fuck about bulgaria" when that whole flag's idea stems from bulgarians

all that happened is 3 macedonians at once

cringe

>The whole point of your current retarded flag is that it's a sun or some shit and it's based on the old ancient macedonian one as far as I know.

Thats a made up reason, the real reason for the sun is communism, im a tankboy and im from Macedonian, the Bulgarian revolutionaries were Bulgarian Macedonian revolutionaries, their flag represented Macedonia and their organization, dont sperg out, i was born in Macedonia and i consider myself Macedonian, why you always have to be such autistic faggots who get triggered easily is beyond me. I literally admit that we are the same people and agree on your version of history but you still sperg out because i dont want to be a part of Bulgaria.

Vlado Chernozemski

Ne zashtoto napravi kakvoto napravi, a zashtoto be gotov na krainosti za rodinata, za razlika ot nyakoi poet-pederas patrioti

why is it so surprising to you that macedonians generally hate your country and your nation?

all that happened is standard EU or Russia shitflinging which never fails to derail these threads

it's definitely the macedonians that bring the flavour. they've been lacking lately. also the austrian autist.

Well, sheet!

>hate
kek nice one, we literally don't give a fuck about them
only thing that pisses me off about modern bulgaria is their EU/NATO cuckery
they hate us tho

The eternal Serb strikes once more

I can't stand Moldovan 4channers. They are all progressivist faggots.

bulgarians used serb banter once kek

>i dont want to be a part of Bulgaria

You don't?

You'd be progressive if you lived in the poorest country in Europe and seeing all them rich progressive countries.

lmao retarded faggot i would love to beat the fuck out of your brainwashed faggot mouth 2bh you can keep saying i'm a neckbeard but just say the word and i will give you my skype so you can give me a place and i promise to you i will come there and break your teeth

>says retarded fucking romanian moron from AUSTRIA
wew

You're literally going to steal our coat of arms, nigger. I agree with the other BG poster, that's preposterous.

I don't care if you want to join Bulgaria or not, in fact I really don't want you to, but that flag you're talking about is off limits.

Find something else.

>give you my skype
ahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha
are you that guy those bulgarians were bantering that time ? :DD

No? Why would i? I hate this "you are either anticki or want to join Bulgaria" meme. Nuance faggots.

Dead Serbs.

You do realize s*rbs are the most loved people in macedonia like other yugos? It's cringe, they come around and macedonians start speaking serbian. I wonder if slovenes are cucks like that too.

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah

>the skype tough guy is back

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA comedy gold time

Don't you know that your country comes from Bulgaria? Not even saying this as a bait, look up your history. There are many Macedonians ITT who recognize their bulgarian roots.

Aren't these the national color of monkeydonia?