Hi guys need advice. How to get to australia or canada legally,stary there and have job? I am not doctro,or scientist...

hi guys need advice. How to get to australia or canada legally,stary there and have job? I am not doctro,or scientist,or IT fag. Just random normal white dude. Is it even possible to go there and live there without permision from domestic company?

just find some sort of tourist town
there are like 2,000 eastern europeans that come to my town to work every year

We are in EU so it should be p easy for you.
But i doubt you will get visa for flipping burgers

yes it is work and travel program i think.But i am not student,i am normal guy who go to job.but i want to leave this shithole.
no to si pis ze to nie je lahke.
it is not easy even we are from eu.maybe for people from UK and Ireland.they dont want us

most of the people that come here come to work as waiters or other basic jobs. They only come for around May-October, though.

You don't have any kind of qualification and still want to immigrate to Canada or the US? Literally subhuman mexican-tier kill yourself

You can come live in Germany
F O R F R E E

yeah i dont know how but probably they are there as illegals.
haha brazil shithole from america.i do not speak german

>legally
pretend to be shitskin
acquire refugee status
live of government money like the bloodsucker you are
>illegally
arrive by boat driven by your cousin marko
drive taxi for company owned by uncle slobodjan

>just random normal white dude

sorry friend but in the modern times you'd hardly be considered normal without a degree or trying to get one

you think i am shitskin but we are white here.i cant get refugee status cause i cant speak arabic.and i dont give a shit about welfare.i would like to live like a human with normal salary.
yep it seems just try it with mexican way

I don't think you are a shitskin, i said you have to pretend to be one.
it's not easy to get into canada, unless you have family here already or you have at least some sort of degree. You could try to get accepted to a canadian university, get a degree here, then get a job and become a permanent resident.

btw there's a pretty big demand for caretakers in new zealand, or at least there seems to be since there's a nz company recruiting new licensed nurses in my college

there's a meme here that if you want to gtfo you just need to study nursery

>australia or canada
the us is an obvious choice

thats the easist way i think that university but i need cash.Which i dont have,not enough. Its pretty expensive to study in australi or canada. Maybe i will try it in 1 year with more moeny
nurses are needed everywhere.many people here in slovakia left and go to germany. study in uni is free for us.so its easy for them.

so why don't you study nursery then? i am currently considering to start doing it myself t.bh

If you dont have the "skills", a university degree you must at least master french and english to get extra points and be accepted in Canada

You need to find a company to hire you as a temporary foreign worker. Since you have no skills you'd need to look into janitorial work or something.

If you can hold a work visa for a few years and log a number of hours you can apply for permanent residence. Otherwise you can only come here on a tourist visa, and if they suspect you will try to work illegally (or even beg for money, or help a friend for free with any skills) you'll get banned from Canada for at least one year and get a record.

Marry one of us

This is literally the most viable way now OP. Immigrating here must be hell for normal hard working white people. If you are a Muslim parasite who wants welfare though this country would accept you with open arms.

us are pretty anti ileggal or even harder to get any chacne to work there.
because i am 28

even those is hard for me
i am white i dont need welfare just normal job and normal life.i would like to marry some girl from canada.but where to find one? and how much it costs?