Thing that I've learned in my life as a french girl is : whatever the level of power a man (or a woman) can have he...

Thing that I've learned in my life as a french girl is : whatever the level of power a man (or a woman) can have he will always be a slave to his libido

Sex makes the world go round

Are you agree with me Sup Forums?

I would literally kick the Pope in the nuts if that would earn me the opportunity to lick Marion Cotillard's armpits.

kicking the pope in the nuts isn't that high a price to pay desu

I'd do it for free

The only girl I've ever loved is half-french and is now in grenoble taking her master's
how hard is she getting railed right now? give it to me straight

ONLY for weak males, you miss understand the meaning of power level . Romance (Not love) is what proper Males. Sex is cheap and comum this days , don't thing so high of woman just because they have a vagina .
YOU think is all about sex, because that is the only thing other males ever wanted from you, betas and alphas .

>tfw no French femdom gf

I live in Grenoble.
So pretty fucking hard.

>as a french girl
Is your feminine penis tasty ?

What I've learned as a spanish is:
Frogs aren't human and they should all be culled or bathed at the very least.

Do you agree?

t. Janitor

Yet another Spaniard being jelly of France being the most powerful/relevant Latin country.

FWG pls go

I used to love a Portugrill...

Post feet

give me Tatiana back

>slave to his libido
Girls don't even have to put out for money anymore, European men are so timid and stupid they give girls free money on Let's Plays and free dinners on dates. At least prostitutes put out. There's no saving Europe, they're cucked beyond hope.

You must write a book.

What OP says is true. But it's the same for women desu. Some are demanding and expect it from you, or else they throw you out.

In the end and when you get older you will notice that your only purpose in live, to have an influence of the future, will be procreation.

Or you are a super autist who is married with science, where I believe only 0.001% on this board has this opportunity.

You spent to much time here John. It's time to meet reality instead of memes.