Uninstall ad blocker to be fair towards corporations

>uninstall ad blocker to be fair towards corporations
>get showered with malicious ads whenever I go to a slightly unknown website

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.networkworld.com/article/3021113/security/forbes-malware-ad-blocker-advertisements.amp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being fair towards corporations

>unblock ads

dumb feelposter

>spent over a decade using adblockers
>in a one off instance, I used Steam's ingame webbrowser to look up a bit of information for a game that I was playing
>Went to the game's wikia website
>began hearing audio voice clips telling me that my computer is infected and got popups that look like Windows prompts telling me to click here to remove the malware.
All this shit startled me. From that point onwards, I've decided to never go online without an ad blocker ever again. Certainly never using Steam's ingame webbrowser, as it doesn't have an adblocker.

>to be fair towards corporations
You need to start taking the medication again

There's your issue user

>"We see that you're using an ad blocker. We use ads as our source of revenue to provide you quality content for free so please disable it or whitelist our site in order to view the page"
>>Jeez, fine whatever
>POP UP, OH WHATS THAT YOU WANT TO NAVIGATE AWAY? OH WHATS THAT YOU WANT TO NAVIGATE AWAY? WINDOWS HAS DETECTED A VIRUS PLEASE CALL THIS TOTALLY NOT SCAM NUMBER TO REMOVE POP UP

Fucking nigger faggots

What's wrong with being fair towards small corporations?

Does Forbes do that?
This

>it's just a small tumor

Yes

google.com/amp/www.networkworld.com/article/3021113/security/forbes-malware-ad-blocker-advertisements.amp.html

>fair
>towards corporation
theres your mistake, corporations are not humane and don't need anything related to that.

>fair

>corporations

YOU JUST CAN*T BRO

>visit boards.Sup Forums.org/g/catalog on my phone while taking a dump
>see catalog for one second before the page changes to YOUR FACEBOOK HAS BEEN 85% INFECTED, INSTALL THIS APP TO SAVE YOUR DATA
>repeated "emergency" pop ups until I hit the "don't allow this page to create further prompts" button
>hit the back button to go back to Sup Forums
>it automatically redirects to the ad again
What the actual fuck, how do mobile shitposters do it? And does anyone in Sup Forums staff care that their own ads distribute malware?

uwu

I use Firefox for Android precisely because it has an ad blocker available.

My clover app doesnt have this problem.