Were you forced in your cunt on high school change your shoes inside?

Were you forced in your cunt on high school change your shoes inside?

Czechia, yes

Actually to remove them.

The french government is trying to make french schools similar to mosques, and as we all know, shoes are forbidden in mosques.

No, but I was forced not to masturbate in the class.

Yeah. No one did it tho

Poland Yes

wtf no

>not making friends with the groundkeeper to walk around in shoes and go for a cig during breaks

For some reason we had to take off our shoes in elementary school

Doesn't make any sense in retrospect, it's not like Americans take off their shoes anywhere else

No

Only cool kids

Others changing their shoes every day

>Implying it is a bad thing:
Cleaner indoors (less mud)
My feet doesn't smell much
Comfy sandals indoor ftw
Much more comfortable (even more in winter)

In high school, no. But different shoes were required for gym since some kids had shoes meant for style, not running.

In my elementary school we took our shoes off in the entrance of the building and walked around in socks.

France is a lost cause. how do you imagine france in 20 or 30 years future?

Yeah.
But I never did.

He was kidding btw. We don't have to change or remove our shoes.

No.

It was manitory for people under 12 because of all the winter shit on the roads. Pretty sure it stopped in highschool unless you were wearing something retarded in gym.

Honestly depending on the season you probably had a pair to switch to entirely of your own volition so you weren't wearing wet shit or boots all day.

hey Litwa check our classroom :3
You like?

>Czechia
Sounds like a pulp fantasy made up country name lad desu

Should have chosen Bohemia

Nope

Yes. But is was actually better to wear replacement shoes because cold weather shoes for more than a couple of hours makes your feet really unhygienic so everyone just did it with no questions asked.

Yeah, never did it though. I also boycotted school uniforms when the gubermint made them mandatory. Punk's not dead.