How long until someone finds a way to fix battery life? It's getting really embarrassing

How long until someone finds a way to fix battery life? It's getting really embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/9707716371/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494181092&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with battery life?

How long until someone finds a way to fix OP's down syndrome? It's getting really embarrassing.

He's an iPhone user

they're certainly not going to fix it by squeezing more and more transistors into the devices.

There's not gonna be any new or groundbreaking advance in battery technology so we have to learn to work with what we have.

Mobile electricity will not improve until we develop portable miniature reactors.

I hear carbon batteries could become a thing in the next decade.

Should have been 30 days. 3-4 days still disappointing.

>Should have

go ahead buy one of those fuckhuge external battery casings, that will make your phone last for a week or more

Thicc
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/9707716371/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494181092&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65

Make a thicker phone or laptop with removable battery. easy.

S5

>>There's not gonna be any new or groundbreaking advance in battery technology so we have to learn to work with what we have.
That's not necessarily true. It's just not likely to happen any time soon.

>dont acctually use phone
Well no shit it's gonna last.

The day the "muh thin" trend ends is the day we'll get decent battery life back.

What for would I use my phone?

4h SOT
Note 3 with a stock battery

Around 7-8h SOT on an over 3 year old device, how does that compare to recent phones?

I used to have a Note 3, loved it.

Only stupid thing was the power button placement, which meant it powered itself on if you put it in your pocket so you couldn't just switch it off to make it last a whole weekend at a festival.

Once you go THICC

Tape 3 or 4 18650 to the back of your phone

Strong wrists.

>it's ok to have 4h sot
>It's ok to make phones thinner and thinner
>It's ok to carry power banks everywhere
>It's unthinkable to have a flagship phone without removable battery
>Quick charge and wireless charge degrade battery and that's totally fine
>In just a year of use your ultra expensive flagship phone will have even less battery life and there's nothing you can do about it forcing you to buy another one
>no OEM besides Sony are doing anything to improve battery tech. Not even crapsung and their exploding phones.

What a time to be alive.

>wireless charge degrade battery
Wrong.

Wireless charge is the best, as it's charging slowly at 0.5A.

>Paper thin phones with 2k displays
>People think this is okay

>retards buying shitphones with shit battery
>when even the cheapest $100 xiaomemes have 4000 mAh and have around 10h SoT
fucking idiots

The solution is to make phones a bit thicker so they can fit bigger batteries, but the stupid trend of making phones ridiculously thin is holding us back.

Can't we just make microscopic scale versions of nuclear reactors to put inside our phones? And we can buy teeny uranium bundles to replace the spent fuel.

With my G2 I could do over 5h of SoT back when I had a new battery.
Now after 2 years is stable at a minimum of 3h SoT
Best phone ever back in the days