Weather

How's summer treating you lads? There's an incoming heatwave and temperatures are expected to reach up to 50 degrees on Saturday.

bump

rip juan
it's normal here, thank God

And climate change isn't real...lulz.

It's currently 35C here is Fair Oaks, CA.

very humid here. HUMID.

I wonder how fast a Canadian or a Scandinavian would get heat stroke walking outside in this weather.

Canadian summers are a lot warmer than the Northern European ones

9Cº right now feels like 8Cº

18°C at soon midnight, so comfy as fuck basically

I read once that a heat wave in France (of about 32 degrees) killed a bunch of people once. That's unconceivable for someone from this city, but then again people here start wearing jackets at 20 degrees.

old people wear winter jackets at 30 C

The last big heat wave was in 2003 and indeed killed a bunch of people but it's not like adults walking in the streets suddenly dropping dead because it's too hot, it's always old people that don't hydrate properly, don't have AC etc. It happens every year everywhere in Europe and the same during winter because of the cold, always old people or homeless. But that one was a big one pic related, otherwise 32 is a regular temperature in a lot of places here during summer

May was cool, average high just 16ºC, but now that summer has started it's actually above average, and just perfect. These first 2 days of June, had both highs of 27/28ºC, and lows of 8/9ºC, with humidity lower than 30% during the day. Perfect weather

Like always.

OPuto yo soy de Obregon aqui tambien andan las mismas temperaturas.

I suppose it could be better.

noice

>How do you want your summer senpai?

feels like -7Cº because of the wind

oops

20 is more than enough for me.

How have you not killed yourself yet?

I was out on my bicycle yesterday when it was 28 degrees and it's as much as I can take. When it goes above 30, which rarely happens, I either lock myself in the basement or head far into the mountains where it's much colder.

Plot twist: i have never used AC and i live in the sunshine state: Queensland.

Temperatures have been slightly lower than usual due to the rainy conditions. It has been rainier than usual for this time of year.

Temperatures next week will be seasonable.

Humidity is going to be up all next week.
Going outside is going to really suck a lot.

Current: 22

Thu: 22/19
Fri: 23/19
Sat: 27/18
Sun: 29/16
Mon: 30/17
Tue: 31/18
Wed: 32/20

Why do that to yourself?

It's actually not that bad if it's dry heat, humidity is a different story.

>50 C

Pretty comfy here.

What is average humidity in your area of Queensland?

Where I live the temperatures do usually hover around 35-40 degrees C in the summer, sometimes higher, but our humidity is pretty uncomfortable. The dew point averages around 21 degrees in summer and that really sucks.
Could be worse, though.

>50C
Jesus Christ and I thought this week's 27C was intolerable

Alright t.b.h, for now anyway, not looking forward to this week though. The temperatures are getting too hot

freezing cold and shit

Fuck summer. It's not even that bad here but I'm fat so I hate it. The storms are nice but during the day it's just insufferable.

haha