Why are Qubec posters always so angry?

Why are Qubec posters always so angry?

They aren't all bad. You don't even notice the good ones because they just blend in (As they should).

I'm pretty sure it's like 1 or 2 butthurt separatists that are always trying to stir shit up. They are as delusional as they are annoying

Because despite they're speaking French, they're still Canadians.

Poorest province in Canada
everybody make fun of them

My uncle is Québécois, and he is so nice.
nglos always think that Qubecois are awful and shit, but actually, it's false. They live in a little city, when I go in Canada, in his house, It's like far-west. He is like a cow boy. You are not so different Tbh.

Maybe because you aggress themall the time?

Not sure there's much else to do there...maybe come up with new things to make with snow?
Ice crystals, for example.
I imagine they might call them "snow diamonds", because the French are so romantic and all.
Let it go, let it go...

>poorest region in Canada despite population and the amount of money thrown at them
>speak a useless language

No clue about here. The ones that come to the U.S. are sometimes a bit odd but generally nice. Their kids and grandkids try to hide having French ancestory though (not even kidding).

Because of the weather and potholes

That's not true.The atlantic provinces are actually the poorest.
Saguenay ≠ All of Quebec

>tfw we'd be doing well if we hadn't sold Labrador to newfies

This. My famille came from Québec and even they hate Québécois. They love to go on and on about their "culture" but they're literally just North Americans who happen to speak French. Honestly I'd rather hang out with a Lousiana shit mong than a Québecer

more like gaybec amirite

That's a meme, all the Quebecois I met we super nice

Memec sounds better.

The Labrador was stolen not sold.Also you remember the Churchill Falls ?

We love you too dad, now please give us St. Pierre et Miquelon.

>North Americans (???) who happen to speak French

Yea, and WASP are N.Americans who happen to speak English, Mexicans are N.Americans who happen to speak Spanish...

Keep your muslims away from SPM, tho, it probably is the whitest French place (I suppose)

>Why are Qubec posters always so angry?
m8 there are literally 4 regular Québécois posters on Sup Forums (including myself) who post almost exclusively in /fr/ and to a much lesser extent /cum/ (or if they post elsewhere, they don't make it known that they're Québécois unless it's relevant to the thread)

Why are you lying on the internet? More importantly, why are you going out of your way to try and make us look bad even though we practically don't even exist on Sup Forums?