Why isn't he taking full advantage of his wealth? he acts like an 80 year old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She has such a shit tier body.

Looks exactly like a pear.

He can do whatever he wants to, OP.

He bought an island and kicked out the inhabitants.

she is a pear.

he got his chinese waifu

literally satan

she's a chink, what do you expect?

he actually has a nice body.

They both have such terrible taste in clothing, it's almost endearing.

He literally shares a coffin with Soros

He didn't kick anybody out, the land has very hard to prove ownership and they just made sure they legally owned all of the land.

She's also married to a billionaire with NSA connections

She could probably re-model her entire body with the same amount of cash you'll make in a lifetime and it won't even dent their balance.

chinks are repulsive.

>average skinnyfat body
>nice

Why the fuck would he get that hag?
He's worth 80 billion dollars, he could have got any kpop girl he wanted. Zuck is beta as fuck.

This. He's cucked beyond belief. He probably trusts her though and no way he could risk some strange on the side.

The worst part about marrying such an ugly woman is that his kids will be ugly.

autism

But at least she's a doctor, so the kids will be smart.

But still, 80billion dollars. He could have gotten with a 10/10 model doctor genius.

If I had his money I would import an attractive filipino wife.

He's currently campaigning to be the next President in 2020. He even renounced his atheism and is touring the US.

So fucking ugly, I wonder what their kids will grow to look like

>marrying anyone

Nigga fucked up beyond belief. This chick has half of his shit now

>ITT poorfag NEETS talk about how stupid and "cucked" a man worth 80 BILLION dollars is
sad and pathetic lol

Zuck is definitely a bitch, but i don't think he is so much of a bitch that he doesn't have some kind of legal protection of his wealth in the even of a divorce.

he won't be old enough in 2020 have to be 35

Dam. That's actually impressive when you think about it. Chinkshit cucked the SUCC.

holy shit her calves are the size of her thighs

why are you people so fucking vile? they look happy together. fuck you all.

yes he will.

He's autistic and stutters when talking, so i don't think he can do it.

He's 32 now and will turn 33 in a few days
He will be 35 during election year which makes him old enough to run

Prenups can easily be revoked if there are kids involved. This nigga had kids with this chink so he's fucked.

chink*

Someone pls tell me if his wife is a men or a woman?

If Sup Forums became a billionaire would you stick with 5/10 doctor gf from before or 10/10 potential gold digger model?
You have to marry with no prenup

>potential

10/10 doctor, billionaire, not millionaire

these are the type of people I'd love to meet the women they date

But in practical terms, he kicked people off their lands through typical Jewish tactics.

Why?

Would it make Zuks wife less ugly?

Still tripfaggin eh? Need that attention huh?

It's complicated but in short: no. Go ahead and filter me, I don't need or want you to suck my cock.

It's not complicated at all, you want some internet points so you're tripfagging up the place.

you have to go back, my man

>fucking billionarie
>still uses chav-tier Adidas sandals

Autism

Sup Forums would never be a billionaire tho

Is this board for rgandmas?

Let them to their thing. I can't believe people here are discussing the private life of celebs of all things.

You're not gonna see me in desktop threads m80s.

It's just we loathe them so much for being better than us.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc

People get jelly. Hes litterally living the dream of everyone in here, so they find things to pick apart. they all wish they had a massive amount of money and a meme wife to live in a bubble part of society. The all wish they bought some native's land to piss off the aboriginals. They all wish they sold a bunch of tablets to indian children that only connect to facebook. Imagine fucking your wife where natives used to chill. Imagine being the reason that kids get bullied online. Its the life of a Sup Forums tard. They all wanna be able to tattle tell to the NSA so they can more tax deductions.

w/e, I think ZuckerGook is a cute couple.

Maybe he actually loves her. Sounds crazy, I know.

i came here to post this. it's actually kind of sweet that she's neither supermodel attractive nor massively reworked via plastic surgery. they just look like normal people, except that one of them is actually the living stereotype of a wicked prying Jew.

I don't get it. Are you here to suck me dry or what? You're very infatuated with me to follow my blogposts that much.

Can't tell if gyno or pecs.

>dem cankles

Only poor people are obsessed with brands.

The rich should be killed and their wealth redistributed for the good of the people.

>hurr wemen only like chads not fair i am so charasmatic and deep
>OMG THIS GUY IS RICH WHY YOU SETTLE FOR THAT FUGLY SINCERE CHICK WHO LOVES YOU, COULD HAVE GOT WITH A 10/10 SUPERMODEL WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT STAYS IN YOUR HOUSE BRO

Why do autists do this? Its the mother of all double standards and hypocrisy. Zucc was with this chink from fucking uni, I don't think he has any interest in banging random models, so he does not. He had options and chose to marry this chick.

The funnier thing is that if he married a super model, you'd call him a cuck and say a chick is only with him for money. There is just no fucking winning with people on the internet. Married a woman you loved before your riches who's not a 10/10? Cuck. Married a smoking hot chick when you got rich? Cuck.

All of you kill yourselves.

15 rupees have been deposited into your Facebook© Bank Account™, Rajesh

Imagine the massacre their disgruntled, hapa offspring will commit...

this
disagree = reddit

maybe when people say that women are attracted to physically attractive men they're not necessarily implying that the opposite isn't also true.
It's human nature to want to mate with beautiful people.
If I'm talking about men not finding a girlfriend because women aren't attracted to them, I'm not usually gonna add that it's the same for men, because that would be needlessly pedantic and pointless.

Also Sup Forums is not just one person.
You don't know if those saying the who contraddicting things are the same person or not, and even if they were, this website is shitposting central. Don't take what you read so seriously.

Probably quite good. Most Eurasians turn out pretty attractive.

t. poorfag

Haha, dumb fucks.

Yeah I guess you'll need to look good when you do a driveby and then shoot yourself

man they have to be one of the ugliest couples

how do you even get hot girls with money?

do you show them your bank statement?

na you just go to places where you gotta' spend a lot of cash

gold digging whores always ensue

and wouldnt being a sperg autist ruin it?

you habe to be around her for at least a year before you get married and in that time she can find out you are a total creep?

you fags complain about tripfags being attention whores but ffs look at yourselves giving him all the attention you don't want him having. Only autists care if someone wears a trip

uh, do some random morality test to see if they love me or not like those Sup Forums snapchat threads where they try to get nudes.

>Jewish billionaire
Corrected that for you

What the fuck are you talking about?

>implying you dont know

money won't be able to hide your pussy drying autistic personality/looks

Money is the fastest way to get her pussy wet. Looks don't matter at all in comparison to wealth.

this nigga looks like a reptile

>your pussy drying autistic personality/looks

I don't have that problem. Also, pic related. If you've got the right amount of cash you can shart in her face every morning and look like that fattie boogie or be almost a corpse and they'll stay with you. As long as its the soulless model type of course. Now, this guy was a billionaire but still, she'd get with him if she knew he was worth 5% of that.

>be user
>go to expensive restaurant
>see group of 10/10s looking for a man
>user drives up with his rarri and rollie
>gets a table and a few curious women come over
>user stares at them for awkwardly before muttering a few words
>hot girls dont hear him
>user drops more spaghetti
>I HAVE ONE BILLION DOLLARS FUG ME
>wow user is a creep

money can not make up for a major lack of social skills and aesthetics and may leave you with thai hooker tier women

she knew he was about to die mate

why date someone like that? if you have that much money you literally have drowes of 10/10s to pick from (and of course you have to make then sign prenap because they of course are gold diggers but it is a fair trade, they give you their body and you give them high lifestyle)

Doesn't matter, she'd have stayed with him if he had 20 more years left, still.

you're not supposed to marry if you're a billionaire.

>Why isn't he taking full advantage of his wealth?
And how should he do that?
Buy some prosperous startup to make more money? Why? He has more than he can ever spend.
Travel around the world? Why? He has been all over and traveling gets incredibly boring after the first 2 or 3 years. Once you have seen one tropical island you have seen them all.
And what else is there to do really?
Personally i would invest my money into some sort of VR or matrix line technology development and enjoy the next frontier of entertainment which the quickly advancing vr presents

>Posting that try hard trust fund bitch as any semblance of success.

it's a common trait of impoverished people that they're incapable of holding onto money and spend it as soon as possible.

So it's understandable why you can't comprehend his habits.

why not tho? do you really want to spend your life with some shallow empty barbie doll? not very good four the soul.
people are social cunts and need someone to share their mind shit with, otherwise the mind will psyche will suffer and if the mind suffers it means shit if you are the richest means on earth, money really can't buy happiness because the happiness is a state of mind

I know that, its besides the point.

yes they would. they don't give a shit about you just your money, they are basically glorified long term whores

To be fair, it's kind of hard not being a total cunt if you were born rich and never had to work for anything

False, I've met quite a few born very rich in my life who just acted normal. In the UK for context.

I bet you think this is deep but you lack perspective and come off as a retard. Don't say this out loud in front of anyone they will lose respect for you.

Jews don't know what love is.

Besides, it's clear he's an android just look at his face in that pic.

you seem nice you should get out of here

He fucks girls on the side. You don't just name your dog Beast without having a hidden wild man inside you.

not everyone is /fa/.
i know i would still wear shitty clothes if i were rich.