Is native Chinese speakers good English speakers?

Is native Chinese speakers good English speakers?

My Chinese teacher often says " Chinese and English pronunciations are similar. So, Chinese people can be to speak English well soon."

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off you disgusting nip

Everyone in the world who doesn't eat whales is a good English speaker

It's just your filthy ugly race that has problems with it

No, they suck as much as you guys do. They sound like people with Down's Syndrome.

This is not correct at all. Beginner Chinese mess up pronunciations very badly

This has more to do with the Japanese handicap of changing their common english words to fit their phonetics so they have to relearn the same words

有话好说,无话滚

Fuck off, you disgusting weeb

You're seriously worse than a leaf

Fuck off, nation of colony forever.

it takes years for a chinese speaker to be proficient at english pronunciation

you cannot deny that no matter my interest

That was really fucking weak, but I do expect that to come from a nation that eats whales and makes anime.

Speaking about colonies... Your country's near future.

No shit, but at least Chinese people don't eat whales or make disgusting anime.

Yours too.

>australian banter now reduced to being just plain uningenious shitposting
how low the mighty has fallen

Fuck off cunt

UK btfo

No

>Fuck off, you disgusting weeb
that was chinese

no, you

hahah no

Japanese are actually better, chinese speakers have a very ugly accent

Trust this guy, he's an expert in Chinese matters.

The OP is a whale eater so that's enough

Cunt

What is problem?
Eating whales is bad? Fuck you kangroo eater.

Oh wow

An australian shitposter

There is literally nothing wrong with eating whales

Japanese speak better english than chinese

Chinese speak very loud and gross.

Japanese just have broken sentence structure and they can't pronounce L's sometimes

But other than that a japanese person is easy to understand.

Fuck chinese

Yes, eating whales is bad

I dont personal eat kangaroos. If I did, it would not be an issue because there are millions of them.

Poo

Fuck off cunt

Japanese is fairly easy to pronounce because it sounds like you use words, like us westeners.

Chinese doesn't sound like they talk in words. More like a bunch of hisses.

lelno.

Go back home, faggot ESL yankee.

ESL teachers and Whale are devil.We must eat their meat keep clean our blood.

t. ᓲᑳᓂᒡᐁ

Trust me on this.
Chinese people who try to speak English sound horrible. Japanese people who speak English usually sound better. I don't know what your teacher is talking about.

fucking weeaboo who is next colombain school shooter

Fuck you, brikasu. I'm a Japanese.

You should worry about your country's future before you said about Japan's future.

By the way...
Most native chinese or japanese speakers I've met here were speaking much more fluent, natural and better german than most americans or brits. Also, they often had a much wider range of vocabulary.

More like this.

You are very rude.

why would an american or brit make a serious effort to learn german when you are just going to speak english to us?

>burgerland
>white

Asshurt Britfag.

Better be careful before someone reports you for hate speech and you get taken to the tolerance camp.

Please don't misunderstand. He is not OP.
OP is me.

The Chinese aren't inherently better at it than the Japanese, you're both shit

Reported to the 999 for hate speech

This was meant to be an advertisement campaign, not a prophecy.

It's okay.

It's okay.

I was talking about those who actually live and work or study here.

Also, he often said " if you can be to speak Chinese, your English will be better than now."

Isn't your call to prayer coming up soon, Khaled?

Fuck no. Asians all suck at English.

Flips are decent sometimes, but they can't pronounce the letter f for shit.

Is your English teacher American?

Keep playing the immgiration card, Tyrone, it's working for you

>ugly accent

How the fuck is this even determined? It's just confirmation bias.

>Japanese speak better english than chinese
>Chinese speak very loud and gross.
>Japanese just have broken sentence structure and they can't pronounce L's sometimes
>But other than that a japanese person is easy to understand.
>Fuck chinese

Forgot something Mr. American flag?

Unless they make a good effort for many years Chinese English speakers are fucking atrocious. Literally as bad as nails on a chalkboard. Universities here are fucking flooded with Chinese kids who aren't even at a conversational level, it's fucking awful.

i'm no expert on accents but Chinese people don't really have very noticeable accents except maybe adding the odd vowel to longer consonant ending words.
That aside Chinese is very different from indo-european languages and thus hard for them to learn English.
It's the same the other way around. Chinese is a hard language to learn, and quite often there are sentences where i know the meaning of every single word and still have no idea what the whole sentence means.
I'm Romanian expat btw

>More like a bunch of hisses.

The fuck?

Also, Chinese isn't just one accent or even one spoken language. You're essentially saying Australian english and British english sound the same.

Yes. My English teacher is almost Americans. Some person was Australian and Canadian.

And my Chinese teacher is Chinese.

That weak banter is to be expected from a nation that lost a war to birds.

>trust me on this subjective matter on Sup Forums

>I'm totally not making shit up guys!

>UK
>white

what do you mean he was almost american lol?

t.yeong-ho"muh comfort women"il

That explains it, you need a British teacher

Americans are literally fat mongs who are prone to inappropriate clapping

Be safe nippon

>Literally as bad as nails on a chalkboard. Universities here are fucking flooded with Chinese kids who aren't even at a conversational level, it's fucking awful.

My college is 20% Chinese.

What shithole college do you go to where they "sound worse than nails on a chalkboard"?

They don't have the heavy Japanese accent, but Northern and Southern Chinese accents are quite different.

Most get taught english in the American broadcaster accent. That's at least what is supposed to happen by law.

t. Jackie Chan lookalike

But sadly, teachers are teaching English is American English since we lost ww2.
So, our English exam based on American English.

>london
>majority white

standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html

And that was in 2012. Your data must have came from the 20th century, matey boy.

He's previously stated that he is a half-Korean half-white "patriot."

I recognize this butthurt.

>My Chinese teacher often says " Chinese and English pronunciations are similar. So, Chinese people can be to speak English well soon."

Literally any university in western Canada, or even some in the east for that matter.

You say 20% but here it can be >50% in some programs. Imagine half of your colleagues in your degree being Chinese foreign nationals who don't interact with the English-speaking portion of the class at all. They never develop proper conversational English because they isolate themselves.

I've heard some people say it's because whites here dislike the Chinese automatically but I've never walked away from any foreigner trying to speak to me.

pro tip- he is a white gaijin in nipland shitposting on Sup Forums.

This country is going exactly the right way. I'm not worried, I'm excited.

White Britons yes, but many white immigrants are European Poles.

That burger juice has clogged your brain my fine chap.

Usually Japanese English teacher is teaching English.
So, I said it.
Anyway, I know foreigners English teacher is almost American people.

oh thanks, I meant to say

>t. Kim Lee

>being cucked by Eastern Eurotrash
>b...bu..but they're still white, that counts
>all the while they're impregnating your birds and taking your jobs

>Anyway, I know foreigners English teacher is almost American people.

Just like you, eh, James?

I'm sorry man but there must be a translation error or you're using the wrong word because "a person being almost American" does not make sense.

t. Chinese colony

Anyways, here at my college their english just sounds like generic east asian english.
They don't use "the" and enlongate certain words because of the Chinese tone system.

Japanese have a problem of english words being actually "japanized" in Japan, so they continue to use japanized words when using english.

Like learning an inbetween language. It's hard to use the right one.

China is starting to do that, but they have a lot of different regional spoken dialects unlike Japan so they have only two languages to learn.
My hypothesis for OP.

.....I'm a Japanese.
I'm OP.

This

Look hereWe are being baited, but OP failed because it was actually an interesting topic.

>.....I'm a Japanese.
I believe you as much as you believe I'm not rasheed.

Everyone knows all Jap/Asian flag posters are proxyfags or ESL teachers.

SHUT IT DOWN JAMES

You have it worse my dear burgerclap, in all your major cities and as % of total population.

>b-b-but at least they're Catholic!

Sure thing, mate. You really need to cut down on that high fructose corn syrup, it's affecting your brain.

>They never develop proper conversational English because they isolate themselves.

I can't help it sometimes, I am not a BBC/ABC and to me white people are always talkative and keen to express their ideas to everyone else who they think will care, this intimidates myself a lot when I came from a non-western education background.

That said I can speak full conversational English to a professional level when required because I am a lawfag because English skill is mandatory.

I posted that though lmao

Are you trying to say im the Japanese OP?

Successfully triggered the britshit.

Poor response, I win.

>being this mad

You failed a proxy Japan post familia.

I should report you to the police for hate speech because you're bullying my fellow American.

>a winrar is you!
>go and collect your internet points!
>what a brave little toaster you are, carrying on the banner for good o'le blighty
>the Queen's gonna send her complimentary blowjob any day now

>but Chinese people don't really have very noticeable accents except maybe adding the odd vowel to longer consonant ending words.

I don't believe you, especially coming from an expat and not a local.

I am born and raised in Hong Kong and I can detect someone from my lands trying to speak English a mile away.

you're fucking retarded

I hate chinese so i'm pretending to be japanese?

That's as stupid as claiming people who make fun of indians for shitting in the street are all Pakistani

U WAN CHOW MEIN FRI RICE FAT HAMBURGER U PAY NOW OK TEIN DOLLAH

>tfw 'blighty,' a """quintessential British""" word comes from the Arabic word 'biladi' meaning "my country"

XDD

>I believe you as much as you believe I'm not rasheed.
Sorry, what is Rasheed?
>Everyone knows all Jap/Asian flag posters are proxyfags or ESL teachers.
No, this time real Japanese.
I'm a Japanese. Don't say again about I'm not a Japanese!!

You're trying way too hard, Jackson.

>I am born and raised in Hong Kong and I can detect someone from my lands trying to speak English a mile away.

You are not American.

Your post was an attempted Japan proxy post. Either that or your english is atrocious.
Why do you make fun of Chinese when you can't even write properly?
OP is a proxy himself.

I'm not sure if it's better or worse, but the Chinese are much less intimidated about using English and speaking to foreigners.

it's cute (most of the time)