For me its the samsung galaxy s5

for me its the samsung galaxy s5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O99m7lebirE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me it's her

Galaxy S5 Active was better. Prove me wrong.
protip: you can't

For u.

That's a neat tank

for me it's S5 neo

That's a big case

Actually it's a big battery case. Probably one of thise 10k mAh cases.

fucking ruined it man, go RMA yourself to atone

UU
UU

Ive considered custom making a 5 cell ncr18650b one, but balancing is a bitch. And that's what all the big batteries on the market lack.

Locked to AT&T, sucks shit.

The worst samsung galaxy phone.
>shitty usb port that is guaranteed to fail within 2 years

>s5

literally a meme

I don't have this problem.

u wot m8?

>people still paying $200 for a Cuckdroid phone

I bought a 32GB iPhone SE prepaid (which was promptly unlocked thanks to AT&T's online portal for unlocking phones) for $199.99

Faster than any Pre-S8 android, better camera than any sub $300 Android. Actual 1 handed device and you get blue text bubbles. Also no worry about my manufacturer dropping my phone from its update cycle a year down the road.

wew laddy

>iOS
>very low-res ultra tiny screen
>dogshit battery life
>no micro SD slot
>no removable battery
>chronic overheating/thermal throttling problem
>no native file browser
>can't torrent
>no Sup Forums app that lets you browse Sup Forums and open webms inside
>can't use phone as flash drive
>forced to use lagtunes to access it that freezes and crashes half the time
>can't download over 100MB over mobile data
>can't open/extract/create 7ZIPs
>can't add widgets to home screen
>customization is limited to basically changing the homsescreen wallpaper
>ceo of apple literally sucks cocks on a daily basis so you get labeled as a homosexual by others
>IPS eye cancer display
>can't replace stock battery with a bigger one
>can't install apps outside the itunes store
>literally can share any files over bluetooth
>wifi sharing is limited to videos and maybe pictures

I could go on and on and on but you get my point. iPhones are literally windows phone 2.0 and will flop just as hard.

>perfect screen, check this: youtube.com/watch?v=O99m7lebirE

- I can go 2 days without charging my iPhone, and it charges from 0-100 in an hour

-32gb is enough for most normal human beings, I don't need a 128gb microsd card full of annie may shit

-most phones nowadays don't have a removable battery

-the rest of the points are seriously non-issues because the overwhelming majority of people aren't going to do what you listed

Let's get this shit started
>the poo ridden slum of Ranjesharabad

Ironic thing is I used to own an iPhone 6 plus before it died of touch disease and know you're talking out of your ass.

There are no 2 day battery iPhones unless you only use them to call people and none of them charge in 60 minutes.

You're a terrible troll and you should feel bad.

Also you said the other points are non issue because "the oberwheing majority of people aren't going to do what you listed".

I would LOVE to see the source on this poll that includes hundreds of millions of verified responses.

Also I'd love to know why iPhones only have 10% global market share.

because all iPhones are premium priced devices. Only poor pajeets and chinks (billions of them) buy Android phones. Why does every person making $100k+ a year use IOS? Hmmm.

It's all about quality, not quantity.

lol

idk what your point is, I got a $200 iPhone that beats the shit out of any $400+ Lagdroid in a side-by-side speed test and bettery life

I am frugal. I would never spend more than $300 for a phone.

Oh so you're just retarded? Got it.

Anyway all bickering aside, hope you wake up one day and stop using apple products. Not only are they overpriced and have a ton of useful missing features but the company who makes them literally owes billions of dollars in unpaid taxes which makes them huge criminals.

Rofl

Why does every person making $100k+ a year use IOS?
Because it's a status symbol for people that care more about their perceived social standing than getting a phone with good battery life and a large amount of features, adaptability and customizability.

I spent $200 on a phone that is last gen flagship-tier and the only phone that normal people (non 6'7 basketballniggers) can use with 1 hand. I don't care if I can't view webm's or load hentai on my external sd card. Stop being a fag and just join the iOS ecosystem. It is the defacto official ecosystem for all app developers. You are guaranteed to receive the best version of every app with iOS.

Apple just works. I don't think people making 100k+ a year have time to research which $700 Android phone has fewer compromises.

>"I'm a manlet"
oh, sorry I took you seriously

>want to use my phone comfortably with 1 hand
>manlet

hmmmmm. I'm going to stop posting here. Enjoy your gay .webm's (which btw you can load with Merlin on IOS now) and vocaloid music

>touchwizz

How is lineage on the S5?

Android phones last longer and you can get plenty of them for that price or lower.

After an iShit device stops receiving updates, it's no longer allowed to have the latest versions of apps. Meanwhile on Android, even after an Android phone stops receiving updates to the OS, it still recieves security updates and app updates through Google's API service through the Play Store. So, in closing, iPhones get abandoned whereas Android phones continue to get updates for many years to come. This is yet another reason why Android is better than iOS

this thread was a mistake. I wish I could delet

yo, OP - dig my new s5 bling I bought from chinkistan

Die tripfaggot

>Sabaton
>CyanoPajeetMod
>that case

You can't even change the home button on them! Fuck Apple, those cunts.

>"I got my iPhone so cheap guys, no excuse for using Android!"
>"All iPhones are premium devices, poorfag."

You're a fag, kys, gay thread.

Was it not yoursinthat trapped the unicorn? Even now the evil seed of whatyou've done germinates within you. :^)

It hasn't been a problem since marshmallow, stop beating the dead horse. However I will admit samshit still shoves bloatware and a shitty app launcher down our throats but installing a third party launcher like Nova and disabling/uninstalling the bloatware fixes that.

Yeah, that's pretty retarded too desu.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>ios ecosystem
what sort of autism is this?

X^)3

It locks up a lot, but I'm still on December build iirc.

>not flashing lineage
Wew

UK
Decent cheap waterproof phone?
Z5 compact 269
secondhand Z3 compact 175
secondhand SGS5 199
new moto g4plus 183
need to be able to be used in hueland

S5 active is your best bet m90

Locked bootloader/recovery for AT&T model anyway.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the company who makes them literally owes billions of dollars in unpaid taxes which makes them huge criminals.
>implying jewgle isn't tax evading

The bootloader was locked on my Vzw S5 too.
Was...

i dunno about you, i could charge my 4s from 10% to 90% in like 20 minutes back when i used it (but it discharged in like 3 times that tops, so it could just be a dead battery)

>I bought a 32GB iPhone
Stopped reading there
kys

>he says 'Lagdroid' while using iLag
lol