Pretty nice people tb h

Amish, but with buttons.

A bit more rare than the Amish

They do seem nice

youtube.com/watch?v=-xoj4r04-Eo

>tfw now mennonite gf

white and weird

Weird.

They probably say the same about you on their image boards.

>their image boards
...which are actual boards.

They're isolated people, they don't want to have contact with others and they refuse to have
electronics devices

youtube.com/watch?v=47i7nE0JdQM

primitive savages

Their society is still more advanced than the middle east.

i'm sure that's right

Amishy

By far the worst kind of people along with the Amish, they turn their back on national identity.

and stuff

Those girls are literally albinos. You're so far from being white, you can't even tell the difference between white people and albinos.

That deserves an award, although I'm not sure what. World's biggest idiot seems fitting.

I work with a Mennonite girl who's family sold their farm and moved to the city. she's very conservative and shit and she knows some old style of speaking german but other than that pretty normal.

Big emphasis on family, she talks about her family and extended family a lot. I think she has 6 or 7 siblings, most of whom are married and have kids. I don't know if her family changed denominations or if there are reformed mennonite congregations in urban areas.

Numbing gas and rape, look it up.

More normal than "normal" people. And they love to shop at Aldi, for some reason.

Went to school with some Mennonite kids and they where mostly good people although the boys from the wealthier Mennonite families could be some arrogant little shits. The local Mennonite business owners do good work although it is fifty-fifty if they screw you over with extra charges or other scam stuff.

The bastards do take that whole God gave them domain over animals thing to far. In my area they are constantly being charged with animal cruelty.

Very shy people

kind though.

They stink and are disgusting, once I saw a menonite girl scratching her crotch and then smelling it

probably why Mexico asked about it

Just like the hutterites, they don't consider themselves canadians, and they don't give back much to the community.

In my state (Chihuahua), we have the largest colony of mennonites in the country. I've met a few of them and they are usually very quiet and serious, pretty chilly people actually. However, they don't always speak spanish, they usually stick to their language unless they become commerciants in a mid-size city near their camps.

No complaints about these people. Send more actually, we're underpopulated and could seriously use more of their god-tier mennonite pizza.

>thinking they're albinos

embarrasing lad

What is it in the bible that tells them to dress that way?

It's similar to how Jews dress, but I can't help but think such a manner of dress would have been foreign to those who wrote the old and new testament.