/OS Swift Shift GENERAL/

Here we talk about
HOW TO MOVE TO LINUX ASAP BECAUSE
WERE TIRED OF WINDOWS N MAC
>

Only manchildren use loonix on personal machines. There are literally no advantages.

Filesystem
Stability
Pick related won't happen(confirmed on creators update)
More security
Faster patches
Package managers that update all your shit.
Less ram usage.
Less cpu usage.
Install will still work just fine even if you replace your entire motherboard.

Gee it's as if it makes life easier

Only manchildren and gaymers use windows on personal machines. There are literally no advantages.
ftfy

I'm not entirely sure what there is to talk about.

"How to"?

> install GNU/Linux distribution
> use GNU/Linux distribution
OP. there really isn't more to it.

reminder that Arin will be 18 next month, prepare to unzip your pants

>move to linux
>after using mac

some more specialized versions of linux really are just impossible to use day to day

This, if these neets actually did any REAL work in their pathetic lifes, they would realize why win10 is the best os for people who actually work.

>move to linux
>after using mac
Seems a valid reason to me.

Games I play aren't supported and don't feel like running a Windows VM to play them. Not worth the hassle.

Gnome Sucks

Dual boot my negro

>implying chinks are good-looking
these weird monsters are a turn-off for real men.
Take a minute to look at these freaking eyes, my dude, even nignog have a better face

Is there a Linux equivalent of Adobe Illustrator? Or should it be run in Wine?

Mind you: I hate Adobe Illustrator but I don't knot anything else capable of its style.

I use GIMP instead of Photoshop. After having taken Computer Imaging, I found that Photoshop has fewer features than GIMP and is much more difficult to use.

>age of consent is 17 in New York

I'm trying to get Qemu and KVM running now. Using Linux as my main desktop hinges on this since I absolutely must have Illustrator working properly, and I need to test some gaymes in windows. Wish me luck uguu.

I actually feel so pathetic and daunted by how complex this Qemu and passthrough stuff is.

>Only manchildren use loonix on personal machines. There are literally no advantages.
>He actually defends the gay men OS by calling another system's users manchildren.
The number of advantages is more than zero so you were wrong by saying "There are literally no advantages". Is there a game which tells you the definition of difficult words like "literally"?

Maybe you're looking for Inkscape. I don't know how good it is though

Inkscape

u the man