hahaha thanks mom, you did a good job,

WHORE IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO RAISE A CHILD WHY YOU GET PREGNANT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just be urself
t. former 18 yo kv

post pic of your moms spanish feet

igualmente

you made these posts the other day in a random thread and then deleted them

what you need to do is let go of the past and begin from your position behind everyone else.

Do something and fast. I'm 23 already and nothing has changed, in fact it has only gotten worse.

Same thing happened to me lol
I lived really far from the center of the city. Of course, all my "friends" were there.
I couldn't do anything by myself, they had to take me everywhere and my friends starting making fun of it
Of course, they didn't let me take a bus
And then they always complained about how I stay at home and do anything with my "friends"

>blaming your parents
Off to a good start lad desu senpai senpia

It has to be more than just that, I had really supportive parents who gave me just the right amount of freedom growing up, and I turned out a failure too. Plenty of people with shitty parents turn out to be normies. It's just not that simple.

fuck your mom

You forgot the part when you got a gf and saved your life

Not even in my dreams
Yo ahora que no vivo con mis viejos por lo menos puedo hacer mas cosas, pero no va a cambiar todo en un dia lamentablemente.
Si no queres el manicomio consegui un trabajo y un departamento

There can be many reasons. My parents were never really strict when I was young and I also ended up socially awkward. I think for me some of the factors were being an only child and rarely seeing my extended family. An only child can potentially grow up to be a normie, but there needs to be some substitute for siblings. This can be either close cousins or a few neighbourhood kids your own age. I didn't have much of either.

>My problems are someone else's fault

Grow up.

similar story to me, i was always the cunt who live 500 KM away from school while all my friends lived nearby so i could never see them outside school, thanks mom

YOU POST THIS EVERYDAY NO ONE GIVES A SHIT FUCKING OFF YOURSELF RETARDO!!!!!!!!!

Word filters

desu = tb h
senpai = fa m
baka - sm h

desu senpai, baka

Fuck off normie twat

You posted this thread like a week ago and said you were 17.

desu senpai baka