youtube.com/watch?v=MhYFRr2gUaw
youtube.com/watch?v=QUJ3sMVamjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>share on facebook
>accessing websites which lure you into accepting the botnet into your life
nothankyoiu

I'm on phone but I regularly get at least 120. Please suicide OP

JUST

Test doesn't work I type a lot of words.

Fucked up loads of words.

HHKB.

Keyboarding was one of the best classes I ever took. Self taught with a computer program that had a space theme. I don't even know how shitty my job would be if I hadn't learned how to type

play.typeracer.com/?rt=i25j206wd

>having less than 110
>on top of that having less than 100

110 is cutoff for pleb status but anything below 100 is dumpster tier
do you know how to use a computer m8

66 WPM, why even live

Fucked up a lot, had to correct some words as I went.

This. Why has society regressed? Kids on Sup Forums are subpar apparently.

i type exclusively hunt and peck with my right hand, using only my forefinger (and thumb for spacebar). on my left hand i use all of my fingers except for my thumb

Ducky Zero operated by a retard.

hmm

Use only index fingers, thumbs for space, and fucking caps lock for capital letters instead of shift.
If only I learned how to type correctly, feel like I could do really, really well.

start with removing your caps lock key

seems like anyone with a decent score that says they could do better types (or claims to type) like a fucking retard

caps lock is fine to use unless it's really uncomfortable, Sean Wrona - probably the fastest typist in the world recommends it.

>tfw probably can't go over 70, maybe even 60

Should I kill myself?

do you only use a keyboard for like 3h a day or smth?

To be fair I'm laying down on my bed with my laptop, usually I average about 65. Got a 61 but I backspaced when I wasn't selecting a textbox

Keep trying, you will improve. Your accuracy is good which is the first step.

10fastfingers?

ha

I went full autismo on accuracy, I'mma see how fast I do if I don't sperg out on corrections

I use the computer a lot, but I don't type a lot, mostly casual typing. Sometimes I code a bit. Can't really learn to touch type though.

ayyyyy
Paused a few times, potential for 80wpm

>Why has society regressed
Fuck off, half the older guys in my IT department chicken peck type and barely manage 75wpm.

The only ones who consistently get 120wpm+ are the autists and programmers.

Anything over 80wpm is going to be considered above average by the VAST majority of the population.

If you're under 20, most people your age have been using computer their entire lives and can probably manage an average closer to 90-100wpm, but even then you get plenty of normies who simply don't know how to type which brings the average down.

>used to regularly be >115
>Decide to learn colemak
>now 50wpm in both colemak and qwerty and accuracy is way down
Just fuck my shit up

You're not getting 75wpm chicken pecking, more like 30

There are people in this thread getting 100wpm+ who are chicken pecking you ignorant cunt.

Can't get over 50 while touch typing. I'm cuck mode.

Any tips, i think my problem is having to use 3 different keyboards with different layouts.

focus on accuracy first. speed up on words that you can type well and slow down on words you have trouble with.

OK, thanks!

So basically the trick is getting used to type certain words?

Yes, getting a rhythm is important too. Always be looking at the next word you have to type before you actually start typing it.

switched to dvorak about 8 years ago.

forgive the discord, I have nonfree friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhYFRr2gUaw

Post vids or you're full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=QUJ3sMVamjw

Link to test?

WOW MAYBE POST A LINK TO THE TEST YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Two types of people

And both retards that can't read.

typingtest.com

a bit better than usual

At least got something out of working data entry for 3 years...

>with touch typing your speed could be 58 times faster
58*0==0

Really liking that
>10FastFingers.c om
on the top

Looks like a problem on their side.

See

meh

wrote my own program for it nigger

Fuck you niggers and your proper typing practices.

Never understood having to learn. I just played RS and WoW as a kid, naturally fast typing speed. I remember in middle or high school having the highest WPM in class and being embarrassed because it revealed my power level.

I'm 28 and grew up in a very poor area
Nobody I knew, aside from myself, had a PC until I was in junior high

:(

Oh yeah I was poor too man, my mom was a teacher though, so every day after school me and my siblings would sit in her classroom on the computers for hours.

>hurrr look how fast i type guise
>get btfo by a stenographer on a stenotype

>Always be looking at the next word you have to type before you actually start typing it.

Started doing this and now my WPM raised a bit over 60. Still pleb mode but hey, we all gotta start somewhere.

Thanks my dude.

thanks for the link OP, this is a great quality thread

totally not sage-ing this, I swear

kek

Last I checked I go at about 65 wpm, with ~90%. I'm surprised considering I've only taken one typing course in school 10 years ago and the rest is shitposting here.

That's not a good speed, even if you never took a class

Well no shit Sherlock...

>If you're under 20, most people your age have been using computer their entire lives and can probably manage an average closer to 90-100wpm
more like they haven't used a physical keyboard in years if ever and probably average 20 wpm

no warmup

I typed this using nothing except my erect penis and my testicles to operate the space bar.