Thanks...

>Thanks, @Canada and @Poland for being first nations to recognize our Independence in 1991! How about becoming our first followers in 2016?

twitter.com/Ukraine/status/738295460679520256

Canada-Ukraine confirmed for bros.

>Poland.pl @Poland 14h14 hours ago
>@Ukraine Let the tradition continue! ;) @Canada

>;)

fucking ukies think they're special because we gave them some fucking farmland

fuck off

New computer.

Anyone have modern Lera pics?

Ukraine is based as fuck for one simple reason: now when we fight WW3 we will be able to fight it there instead of Poland. Which is full of one of the only types of Yuropoors that are actually pretty damn decent to Americans.

>wanting to bring war to Ukraine

>Ukraine
No such country

Can't fucking stand Ukraine

fucking teachers pet prick country

>Russian detected

Ukraine is a wonderful nation of wonderful people and cute girls.

Ukraine is western oblast of Russia dumb proxyhohol

>giving a shit about Ukraine
>not wanting to smash the ruskie hordes
Get the fuck out of my country.

>Ukraine
I think it's overrated country тбх desu.
Just don't understand why everyone so obsessed with them

We don't really give a shit about them either. But hey, it's better for us to be closer to Moscow than further away so if they need an ally then why the fuck not?

Russia is a hopelessly corrupt nation. Ukraine does not want to be part of such a nation. If they are alone, they have a chance at real freedom.

Peace needs to be made with Russia. They are a natural ally and resource to Europe. They have resources. Europe needs them. All we need to do is come to some agreements. Putin is over reacting, but America-Europe are encroaching too much on Russia's territory. Russia needs to compromise. America needs to compromise.

Needless encroachment makes the Russians paranoid and they over react, leading to tens of thousands dead. But hey, they're just Ukrainians so it doesn't matter right? As long as Russia is contained.

Don't tell us how to deal with Russia, leaf. We can bully them all we like.

>WWII-tier logic
but I'm forced to agree with you

Go back to your crazy rouble threda liberahen

fuck russia

Our countries have been dancing this dance for over 100 years now, of course you know what's up. The leaf is just living in his delusional fairytale land drunk on the fairy dust and happy thoughts that come part and parcel to being a client state of a superpower that's spent a century playing the Great Game on his country's behalf without thanks.

fuck usa

god bless these countries

fuck canada

Quads confirmed

>fuck canada
Yes. But also fuck Russia.

>fuck canada
Agreed. But also fuck usa.

honest question, how come there's so many russians online that eat up their state media?
I'm not saying americans don't do the same(we do), but it feels like it's on another level.

how come there's no revolts in Russia? Why do Russians believe Putin so eagerly?
Obama's average approval rating is below George Bush for comparison.

Wouldn't expect any less from greatest enemy. You're alright.

So it's decided: the battlefront for WW3 will now be moved to Canada.

fuck suriname

Who's she?

Suriname

>. If they are alone, they have a chance at real freedom.
Nice delusions. Hopping from one dick on another is not called "being alone"

Russians have legitimate concerns about American bases, Eastern Euro proxy states, NATO encroachment, and missile placement. Pushing them on this only makes more war. Russians would rather burn the nations around them than let them become NATO nations.

Russian State media dominates. It's the only view that the majority of Russians ever get. Russia bullies any media that disagrees with them and tries to shut them down.

America has more media competition. The Right has their own independent media. The left has their own. The corporate media sits kind of in the middle. There's internet media.

Imagine if you had ONLY grown up on, say Fox News. And every other media outlet was just like Fox News. For you, Fox News' viewpoint would be natural, even rather boring.

maybe if they didn't kill a few million ukrainians they wouldn't have to worry about USA supporting ukraine?

America is far too strong relative to Russia to give a shit about any of their concerns.

Your fear of them is not something we share. We beat the USSR and Russia does not scare us. If they want detente it will have to be on our terms.

>Your fear of them is not something we share.

I'm not scared of them. There will never be a war between major powers ever again.

I'm scared about the people who live near Russia who have to put up with Russian fed wars. Georige and Ukraine. They suffer your "bully the fuck out of Russia" policies. You don't suffer the consequences, so you don't care.

>I'm scared about the people who live near Russia who have to put up with Russian fed wars. Georige and Ukraine. They suffer your "bully the fuck out of Russia" policies

you realize they want us there, right?

>I'm scared about the people who live near Russia who have to put up with Russian fed wars. Georige and Ukraine.
Well good for you and your faggot bleeding heart, Americans don't give a fuck.

>tl;dr
it's complicated

>honest question, how come there's so many russians online that eat up their state media?
No alternatives.
>how come there's no revolts in Russia?
because the majority don't want this. Remember Maslow's hierarchy of needs: most of russians have "stability" and safety but don't have free speech, opposition etc. Revolution never come from top to bottom. So russians will never change their stability to free speech and other stuff.

russians still remember all of this crazy 90's shit. Yeah, Putin isn't a good leader (for domestic policy atleast) but he brings stability years

It always baffles me you people couldn't handle ten short years of chaos.

Your entire history has been 1000 years of never ending torturous shit but yet you people cower at the metaphorical pulling off of a bandaid. Maybe it's the serf genes, you'll suffer till death if you can spare the pain of the lash for five minutes.

>just only ten years of chaos
kek
>Maybe it's the serf genes
true
>Your entire history has been 1000 years of never ending torturous
true

It's russia, man. No one will know, what happens next. Who will replace Putin? Would he be a good leader? What if not? So maybe just leave this and don't touch? These questions come up when you are the father of the family and hold responsibility not only for themselves but also for others. It's my fathers words, when i ask same questions (he has seen some shit)

>Who will replace Putin?

Putin's son.

Russian detected