You have ten (10) seconds to explain why you don't own a T60, T70

You have ten (10) seconds to explain why you don't own a T60, T70

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/IBM-LAPTOP-LENOVO-T61-WINDOWS-10-WIN-COMPUTER-WIRELESS-WIFI-CDRW-DVD-NOTEBOOK-PC-/191155724860?hash=item2c81c4e23c:g:HFQAAOSwB09YDWhy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because core 2 duo

However if the T70 is a thing i'll probably buy one.

I don't need a shittop.

Because it's too big, so I'm using an X220 instead

because I have a smartphone

>"smartphone"
>posts android

Because I already own an X200 and X220.

Because I have a P50

*portable computer
fixed

Heres a pic of my T70

looks comfy, does it have a lock on the cover?

yep. and a 45mm cannon to shoot anyone who tries to steal it

I like my Latitude XT2

I have a desktop computer.

Because I want to frankenpad it but hunting both models takes too much effort so I never got around doing so

I'm autistic, but not that autistic.

Because I already own a T60p

I have a T420

I don't buy autistic shit products ironically or unironically.

>chinkpads
Because I can afford a rMPB

I have an x220t but I would like to get one of those mods with the new internals.

Because I have an x41t

One of these pieces of shit?
ebay.com/itm/IBM-LAPTOP-LENOVO-T61-WINDOWS-10-WIN-COMPUTER-WIRELESS-WIFI-CDRW-DVD-NOTEBOOK-PC-/191155724860?hash=item2c81c4e23c:g:HFQAAOSwB09YDWhy

I don't leave the house

I thought the only one that could be modded with new internals was T60 to T61/R61 and X60/61 to a new motherboard

because I have a x120e

I didn't mean an x220 although I thought there was a mod with one of those.

I have a T61p

Because I buy things that suit my needs instead of what I'm told to by commercials.

p50 master race here though I still want a 4:3 display.

i see your thicc-pad and raise you a thicc-xps

Because I have T450

Because I already own a T400 with Libreboot installed.

Mah nigga

because i own a t420 and a yoga 14

my nigga. T420s checking in :)

I do have a T70.
and an X62.
lel

>wincucks
>µtorrent
>reddit

gtfo

When my wife got laid off she forgot to remind them of the T410 still in our house. It is on a dock connected to the TV now as a family room media pc.

>Accepting that bezel chin
>Accepting it even when the reason for its existence is because Lenovo decided to cuck their users by moving to 16:9 and doublecuck them by using the same display lid and just making the bezel bigger

Ayyyye
Is there anything with modern specs that even REMOTELY compares to the comfiness of the x100e-x120e form factor?

Because I want 4 cores, 8 threads, 500+ CUDA cores and 4GB GPU, 32GB RAM, NVME SSD and 1080p monitor.
Now go fuck yourself with your NEET hardware

>MY laptop is better because my mommy got me an alienware GAMING peesee!

honestly idk
i should buy one

get an x120e, spec it out with a nice ssd and such

I raise you the thiccpad glock fowty

This one isn't mine, but the other thicc anons g40, he has a much better side profile pic and I can't be bothered to get mine out of my car.

Holy fug that's THICC

because i own a x60, fagort

Because i had a X61t and rarely used it over my T420. Plus, it doesn't have the novelty of my G40 or the obsoleteness of my PPC laptops.

I have a x220

Because I have an R400

T70 supports this and beyond.

Because the i5-i7 is a significant improvement.

checked

I'm perfectly content with my i7 8GB RAM t420i tbqh

Because I have a T560.
No numpad = fuck off

Because im not poor and I own an x1 carbon

Because I own a MacBook Pro twenty 15 (2015)

>android

This has to be shopped.
Is her body this fucked, or is it just the way her clothes make it seem?

I have a t410s, they they change the enter key back to the old school L-shape or did you mod it yourself?

not shopped. she's really uggo now... both on the inside and the outside.

I miss mine, the X100/120e really is a cute machine. Too bad the single core version is a bit too slow.

eh that's fine imo, when you put your face on something you should at least expect to not be obligated to put your face onto something that you don't think represents you or would agree with your morals.

I'm poor.

don't need a laptop

>s model
>winshit 10
>jewtorrent
>chrome
>spotify
>reddit
>apple earbuds
>says "niggas"
Why the fuck do underage reddit niggers think they're welcome here? Get the fuck out, you fag. Everyone here hates you.

Had one. Ran fine until I needed to be able to run photoshop on the go. T60 can't handle it with only it's core2duo.

>memepad
>core 2 duo

the only one that's worth two shits is the x1 carbon and you end up paying as much as a mbp for a shit tier 1080p display

>T70 in the OP
Learn to fucking read you inbred

Laptops are for retards

dude, I got my thinkpad for $20.

>tfw too retarded to read t60

I owned T61, but it died because of Nvidia chipset fault.

Beautiful

Did own a T60, but the video output on the screen and VGA failed, so I threw it in the trash

Because I own a T460P

I would love to have a T60 or T70 just for playing around with though

Too poor lmao.

Recently got an x120e myself. It's adorable. I know people don't like the chiclets but I'm a former mac user so it makes for a comfy transition.

I have a W500.

cause T430

>typical ugly ass Applel iShit user

But her "morals" are most likely shit. I'm sure she's a "feminist" as in a complete and total feminazi and God only knows what else. Most famous people are completely useless

I've got a T400.

I have a T60 as my sitting-on-toilet computer

It's slow and crappy in 2017. The core duo isn't even a 64 bit processor.

this
iPhones are smart cameras too

I have an X40, and it works great. It gets about 12 hours of battery life with a new chink battery, is small, light, has a nice keyboard, and doesn't need a bunch of jimmyjam nonsense to make it proof against attacks against backdoored firmware and so on.

Based Pentium M is basically exactly the same architecture Intel's been using since they fucked up with the Pentium 4.

It's an XPS15 that I bought by doing webdev on the side, u mad NEETerino?

Nice source

Anything that is not Mac OS feels weird to me

I have an x201t

because my R61 is superior

I dont like laptops

Not enough horsepower. Hell my x201 wasn't even fast enough for me. My x230 is bretty gud though.

Like OOOOH MY GOOOD that thing is like super ugly. Ugh!

Because i have a 2015 rMBP 13"

Lol and she calls herself a professional actress? Fucking feminists are ruining everything from movies to video games they don't even play.

I'm broke