youtube.com/watch?v=YtNpLS4GQOA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dmkg_E2evbg
youtube.com/watch?v=lQltusHtIkc
youtube.com/watch?v=QqZ0Sdz_V40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

qt

soyuz nerushimiy respublik svobodnyk spotila naveki VELIKAYA RUS

we fought so much in the war haha

I went down to the dealership and bought a red DeSoto and now I'm on a government watchlist.

Дa здpaвcтвyeт coздaнный вoлeй нapoдoв eдиныий мoгyчий Coвeтcкий Coюз!

It's been 45 years since the Cubs won the World Series, but I have a good feeling about this year's team, y'know?

Turin 1953 never forget!!!!
Tornado hit the city destroying part of the Mole

Come on, FBI. I'm not a communist anymore. It was the 30s and I was a dumb college student and everyone was doing it. Why you gotta be hasslin' me?

Good episode of Ozzie and Harriet tonight, eh chums?

That Ricky Nelson sure can play.

youtube.com/watch?v=dilYMfboDYo

youtube.com/watch?v=1hVo8Xjx6Vg

This is the lameness that passed for music just before Elvis and Little Richard showed everyone the light.

Good night sweet prince.

Nice news for the Butthurt Belt though. Maybe you guys will be free of gommunism now.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YtNpLS4GQOA
PERON PERON SO GREAT YOU ARE
MY GENERAL HOW MUCH YOU ARE WORTH
PERON PERON GREAT DRIVER
YOU ARE THE FIRST WORKER

even if the USSR fall, the russians will miss it..and a good president will keep its legacy alive :0)

Back in the 50s, Mexico was romanticized in Hollywood and popular culture. The image of it being a trash hole with routine cartel decapitations came later.

they thought we were all pancho villas though

That's a stereo remaster, right? I'm sure the original vinyl recording didn't sound that good.

fuck it's too hot

youtube.com/watch?v=Dmkg_E2evbg

Colleges were not pozzed in the 30s lad

Are you Squidding me? The campuses back then were swarming with edgy kids who thought that the Depression proved the failure of capitalist liberalism and that Hitler and Stalin showed us the way. A lot of edgelords moved to the Soviet Union thinking they'd found the worker's paradise. Most never saw their home countries again.

During the Red Scare in the 50s, a lot of people who'd joined communist student groups in the Depression era got investigated by the Feds as well even if it was just youthful indiscretion and they didn't believe in it anymore.

PAIR OF FAGGOTS

americans are getting brainwashed by mcartyist propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=lQltusHtIkc

>inb4 Butthurt Belt
Dis gun be gud.

>waited until she was like 40 to have a kid
>developed abdominal cancer
>dead at only 63

Good jerb.

Ah, time to come home to my lovely tract home in a lovely suburb to my lovely alcoholic pill-popping wife and my two lovely daughters whom I molest every night and who in 20 years will be insane bra-burning dyke feminists who march with Gloria Steinem to demand the overthrow of the male gender and eat my lovely Swanson's Frozen TV Dinner (fortified with Flavanoid - Good For Your Q-Zone (TM)).

1947-~the late 70's was such a strange fucking time.

I don't know why it gets romanticized so much. Less so up until Fallout 3 came out and the new generation's latent mid-century nostalgia was awakened.

>Gloria Steinem
she was literally working for the CIA

We finally have democracy and our new capital is about to be built.

Feels good, man. Brazil superpower in 10 years.

>I don't know why it gets romanticized so much

Well, really 1946 to 64.

I'm totally not of gommie plz don't arrest me FBI.

american ""freedom""

youtube.com/watch?v=QqZ0Sdz_V40

>country that was a one party state controlled by the PRI for 70 years

because they were(still) loyal to you

vintage waifu

Mexico was a rather nice place during the mid-20th century, then when Miguel De La Madrid began deregulating the economy and NAFTA followed soon thereafter, the income disparity gap exploded.

are you a chicano??

If Mexico is controlled by the USA why have all attempts to actually enforce the border completely failed?

Mexico is more like the wild west and the government is the crooked sheriff paying off the outlaws.

As was Japan controlled by the LDP for decades. They were on the CIA's payroll to keep out Soviet and Chinese agents.

The Soviet agents are gone now, but the JCP is still there and staffed by people who wish to turn Japan into a colony of Beijing.

>but the JCP is still there
they hate russia, so, they can fuck off

> grandpa was shot
> grandma was shot
> dad is enslaved in a concentration camp
> mom is in jail
> can't find a job because I once wrote a poem praising democracy
> can't get a gf because dancing too close to women is haram
> everyone around me is starving
> it's cold

The joys of Fascism, my friends.

(pls send help ;_;)

Illegal immigration was always kind of a problem and that led to campaigns such as Operation Wetback in 1954. Also note that even in those days, Democrats were supportive of illegal immigrants because they represented farming interests that wanted cheap seasonal labor.

i hope you don't get raped by moors :0)

Fuck off commie

>democrats have always been kikes

and in the 1800s they supported slavery and in the early 1900s they incited Irish immigrants against Protestant Yankees

Amusingly the Republicans would often adopt an upstate New York/New England accent to pander to the Yankee rural smallfarmers during their campaigns the same way GWB pretended to be southern

>my extreme, shitty form of government is better than your extreme, shitty form of government!

The best part is Spain's GDP grew far faster under fascism than after

It looks like the only way to get spics to work is to threaten to kill them

Eat it, Red.

wow edgy
the communistm and nazism are the seme meme

>fascism
>extreme

It's just authoritarian, extreme is when everyone rides a motorcycle everywhere

americans have always supported scumbags since ever

I'm not implying that they're the same, I'm saying they're both shitty.

you are wrong tovarisha(

Also you're required to do the symbol of the cross in front of a Virgin Mary painting every day and have a minimum of 5 kids.

Actually now that I think of it Americans have supported Mexico having a stable government

Since the only period in your history which was entirely lacking in American involvement was prior to 1850 and you spent that time killing each other like the Argentinians it should be clear that you niggers never had your shit together

no no no you are wrong, he is required to give his wife to fucking moors.

>communism is invented by Germanics
>fascism/nazism is invented by Latins
>Germanics like fascism best and Latins like communism best

Why?

Its so great being white isn't it my fellow white Australians?

Status-report from Soviet Union.
Stalin is dead.

in the future he will be remembered as a hero in russia,,,, but in the west he will be called a murderer dictator worse than hitler :)

Hello fellow protestant man, clearly we're agreed that italians are not white yes?

>Since the only period in your history which was entirely lacking in American involvement was prior to 1850
We didn't have much involvement in between the Mexican War and the Porfiriato. Then Diaz was heavily backed by the US and European powers since we wanted Mexico's natural resources.

The Porfiriato was akin to Stalin's Russia; the country was modernized but at an immense cost and most people were virtual slaves who lived in absolutely miserable conditions and there was almost no middle class.

>The Porfiriato was akin to Stalin's Russia
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Of course, those greasy wogs have no place here. Thank God to the Immigration Restriction Act of 1901 for keeping them out

To be completely honest, Stalin was not glorified at all for most of the Soviet era. Generally he was depicted as a criminal and tyrant who ignored Lenin's wishes for collective government, also that he allowed the Wehrmacht to surprise butt secks the country in 1941 through his negligence.

It's only since Putin that he's been kind of rehabilitated.

Except he stayed in power too long, got old and senile, and was eventually overthrown leading to 15 years of JUST...

And so's he. Whaddya know.

Ukrainian, pls.

stalin is dead, theres rumour on the streets the system will be less batshit insane

there are rumours that hungarians will act like fags and get BTFO in 1956 :0)

Bзвeйтecь кocтpaми, cиниe нoчи!
Mы пиoнepы - дeти paбoчих.
Близитcя эpa cвeтлых гoдoв.
Клич пиoнepa: "Bceгдa бyдь гoтoв!"

Paдocтным шaгoм c пecнeй вeceлoй
Mы выcтyпaeм зa кoмcoмoлoм.

Гpянeм мы дpyжнo пecнь yдaлyю
Зa пиoнepoв ceмью миpoвyю,
Бyдeм пpимepoм бopьбы и тpyдoв.

Mы пoднимaeм aлoe знaмя.
Дeти paбoчих, cмeлo зa нaми!

East Germany also has a chimpout this year IIRC.

xaxa
east germany is best germany

nobody likes gypsies, commie or not
fuck off Manolo

If any Britbongs are awake now, there's this 13 year old kid in Liverpool and his name rhymes with lemon or something like that. Anyway, if you see him push him off a bridge. I'm not kidding. Do it for the future of the human race!

Anyone catch that new Play Boy magazine? It has naked gals in it or something to that effect.

M8 you have an awesome football team, absolutely unbeatable. Next year's World Cup is yours for sure. Are you a Honvéd or Ferencváros fan? I like underdogs Vasas SC this year.

Great, I'm in the boring part of the 50s. No rock-and-roll, no cars with tail fins, and no space launches.

McCarthy can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Communism for the win!

See, what i find.

What's that?)

Lady had her throat slit by her husband who surrendered following a gun battle with police.

(note the none-whiteness of the parties involved)

This James Dean kid ain't half bad. Might be a Nancy though.

"Manuel Pazo hanged himself in his Los Angeles County Jail cell after having been arrested for the rape of a 15 year old girl."

(again note the non-whiteness of the individual)

Things are slowly looking up. Surely they won't let us dominante Europe again after this shitshow, right?

"Identity drummer communist labor"
So say google translate, i can bad into English.

i know right, other cuntries arent even trying

>budapest teams
ewww

But the american propaganda told me he was a dictator :(

Commies took my food

They also jailed or shot most of your family and confiscated your father's bakery for exploiting proletarian labor (he gave people jobs).

Lenin isn't a dictator, Lenin is kawaii ^^

For the next time a baby boomer tells you there was no crime and this country was the Elysian Fields when they were 6 years old...

Rules for making these threads.

1. Don't post it if another is already up
2. 1914-18 and 1940-45 are off-limits - we don't make threads about those years
3. Yuropoors won't get jokes about the Cubs winning the World Series
4. Period music is always welcome unless pre-1930s in which case sound quality was too poor

>1940-1945
Those were good times.....once i saw a German here, and he to convince me to smuggle drugs to your country..but i told him to fuck off :^)

We did 1940 once or twice though?

*He tried to
CIA plz