What are your views on transgender people?

What are your views on transgender people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergi
ted.com/talks/vilayanur_ramachandran_on_your_mind?language=en
vikinganswerlady.com/gayvik.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deviance_(sociology)
youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Degenerate trash.

would bang em 2bh

>people

»»»»»»»»»»people««««««««««

I love them

I don't care a single bit because whatever they do doesn't affect me at all.

Mentally Ill people left at the edge of society like many others were 50 years ago before psychiatrists realised they needed to be hospitalized and get a proper treatment.

>go to have sex with tranny
>mouth too small
>neovaj too small
>ass off limits because of molestation
FUCK

this 3rd worlder is right

me on the right

Y la yogi sofi kim ?

i need a qt brown shemale gf

Don't care if they actually have dysphoria and try their best to pass.

Transtrenders can kill themselves.

when you stop struggling to afford food you can think about higher concepts like the state of society

holy fuck me too

Didn't Loki turn into a mare and Odin ducked his brother female horse thing?

Didn't your ancestors have transsexual holy people and Odin used the same magic as them?

Like why are you coming from the perspective of Middle Eastern Semitic worldviews?

I identify as an attractive fit man stuck in an unattractive lazy man's body, and until modern medicine advances to the point where I can take a pill and morph into captain america with a 9 inch dong, you can play dress up and pretend and chop off or sew on any body parts you want for all I give a fuck.

there are too few of them to be nuisance in our daily lives

Im just sick of everyone whining and making up retarded medical excuses and expecting me to care.

>muh odin
Iceland has been Christian way longer than it was pagan
>transsexual holy people
wat, I have never heard of this

but as attested in the gray goose law accusing another man of being a faggot or just effeminate was great insult that allowed you to challenge the offender to a duel to the death
see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergi

This is the first sign of the apocolypse.

People say that about everything.

They're mentally or developmentally ill, and the best treatment is to let them live life as they wish.

>Didn't Loki turn into a mare and Odin ducked his brother female horse thing?

Are you an expert on Nordic mythology or are you regurgitating something you heard from a silly woman or some neo-pagan author with a name like "Blodravensen" but whose previous name was Goldberg?

what I will say is, basically, I would fuck either the one on the left or the one on the right. Which is feasible, seeing as how that is an American boy, not a Swedish boy, and it might not be too far for me to visit him/her and fuck his/her brains out.

Victim of very bad propaganda

Mental illness

Would still fuck a Thai ladyboi

i wish all of them are like him. he is more pretty than average ugly women

Loki did turn into a mare and have a monstrous horse child Sleipnir which became Óðin's steed
reading that as an acceptance of transgender people is ridiculous anachronistic nonsense though especially since the story as we know it is attested by Snorri which is a Christian author

t. faggot

>mouth too small
do you have elephantitis in your dick?

>I prefer playing with dolls than trucks, that means I should alter my hormones so I grow tits and lop my dick off
its the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard about, people should be telling them to get the fuck over it and accept themselves not forcing society to accept these wonky fucking deadshits

Yeah, but this time it's true. It sickens me that the US conditions aid money to shithole countries on their allowing gay marriage. Muslum countries got this right: A noose around the neck cures thisfaggotry.

If someone can actually pass I see no problem. A surprise for whoever decides to date them though.

Read the sagas. Also I mixed the story. Loki became a mare and was fucked by the giant's stallion
Oðinn kunni þa íþrótt, er mestr máttr fylgði, ok framði siálfr, er seiðr heitr, en af þuí mátti hannvita orlog manna ok óorðna hluti, suá ok at gera monnum bana eða óhamingiu eða vanheilendi, suá ok at taka frá monnum vit eða afl ok geta oðrum. En þessi fiolkyngi, er framið er, fylgir suá mikil ergi, at eigi þótti karlmonnum skammlaust við at fara, ok var gyðiunum kend sú íþrótt.

Mind you after 300 years of christianization and Norse pagan shaming the distaste of homosexuality might very well be artificial pandering

I don't see them as lesser than me. That's all I can say.

Who cares, not my life

at least he don't hurt my eyes, unlike fat pigs.

Well that's not nice you disgusting motherfucker.

FITE ME IN REAL LIFE BRO TELL ME YOUR CANTON RIGHT NOW

>Oðinn kunni þa íþrótt, er mestr máttr fylgði, ok framði siálfr, er seiðr heitr, en af þuí mátti hannvita orlog manna ok óorðna hluti, suá ok at gera monnum bana eða óhamingiu eða vanheilendi, suá ok at taka frá monnum vit eða afl ok geta oðrum. En þessi fiolkyngi, er framið er, fylgir suá mikil ergi, at eigi þótti karlmonnum skammlaust við at fara, ok var gyðiunum kend sú íþrótt.

what is your point? there is nothing here about transsexuals or homosexuals
óðinn did a lot of seiðr (magic but not magic) which was considered feminine and therefore it was taught to gyðjur (gyðiunum in the text since I assume you can't actually read it) which is goddesses or priestesses, not homosexuals or transsexuals

it literally says that it was too feminine for men to generally practice

>the distaste of homosexuality might very well be artificial pandering
pure conjecture based on nothing
the gray goose law predates christianity in Iceland and is explicit about this

What is grey goose law?

Think about the level of revulsion they must feel towards their own bodies to have their dicks cut open and inverted. They take extensive medications with horrible side effects and subject themselves to guaranteed judgment and harassment. You don't have to understand what they're feeling, you just have to look at what they're willing to go through to correct it. If you consider that for a moment, you can't help but feel empathy. Whatever they are running from must be awful to go through painful surgery and lifelong condemnation to escape it.

the body of law that applied in Iceland from 920 to the 1260's when it was replaced by Norwegian law
Iceland was officially christianized by pressure fom the king of norway in 1000 but it is speculated christians were still a (large) minority then but pagans were a small minority by 1100 and nonexistent by 1200

reason why Icelandic law is usually referenced is because Iceland has more written records of substance from the period than all of Scandinavia combined including the entire body of law

Don't hate them. Have transgender friends who don't suffer from this mental disease that people talk about.

Why Norwegian law? weren't you Danish vassal state?

Or you could see their self-hatred as a mental illness. It doesn't mean you can't be empathetic. You can be empathetic to a Schizophrenic as well. They must really believe that they have a hotline with God; why else would they do such abnormal things?

yeah, and when people have depression and want to kill themself we should help them do it instead of saving their life and treating the obvious mental illness that causes bizarre thoughts to seem logical

>pass
love em
>dont pass
indifferent

Are you wearing a dress?

>The Christian chronicler Saxo Grammaticus scornfully reported in his Gesta Danorum that some priests of Freyr used "effeminate gestures and the clapping of the mimes on stage
and . . . the unmanly clatter of the bells." Dumézil sees evidence for a group of priests of Njôrðr and Freyr who were honored, yet seem to have engaged in acts of argr, and who may have worn their hair in styles reserved normally only for women or even dressed themselves as women (Dumézil 115).

thats the faroe islands

norwegian until 1380

They are not people

Quality oblige improves greatly through hormone usage and transition.it's preventing death.

transgirls were BUILT for sex

wasn't norway ruled by danes at the time though?

no Iceland became a part of the Norwegian kingdom following a civil war largely instituted by the Norwegian king playing the various clans against each other in 1264
in 1379(?, don't remember the exact date) Norway became a part of the Danish crown and remained such until 1805 when after Denmark supported France in the Napoleonic wars and Britain demanded Norway be ceded to Sweden
for some inexplicable reason the nominally Norwegian holdings of Iceland and the Faroe Islands were to remain with Denmark and not Norway though

note that in practice Iceland was administered from Copenhagen not Oslo from 1523(again the year may be inaccurate) and most Icelanders considered themselves a part of Denmark not Norway

[Navy Seal Copypasta]

pls gib canton I'll find you

Don't you think it's odd that transgender desires are the only form of body dismorphia we advise treating with body mutilation?

That because we live in a society that can't respect gender identity without looking the part.

nopre m9

>looking the part
*Being the part

I'm here in Leon XIII with my homeboys. You'd better bring lots of guns.

The ones that feel genuine distress about being born in the wrong body are mentally ill.

The ones that just go "meh, I'm a girl who identifies as a guy, no big deal. It's just biology. No need to blog about it" I'm cool with.

You spics are just interesting to watch.

Apples and oranges. Think of it like phantom limb syndrome.

The brain thinks it is a certain sex while the physiology says otherwise. This in turn causes a sense of dysphoria.

ted.com/talks/vilayanur_ramachandran_on_your_mind?language=en

The problem with suicide among them is as I see it, like anorexia. Even when a fat person loses the weight and still sees themselves as fat, they keep dieting. Their brain needs to adjust for the change still. Transgender people think all is well after the surgery and when the dysphoria is still present, they freakout and think there is no answer to it and kill themselves. And to pile on all the hate they receive from everyone else does not help. They need to allow the brain to adjust to the change which should take months. Similarly to the treatment for phantom limb syndrome.

Don't care

You monkeys are quite the shit show yourself.

Loved the performance that your m8 did at the zoo. Shame that he got shot.

You say "looking the part" as if there's more to gender than genitals. Not baiting or disagreeing, just genuinely curious: what else does it entail aside from genitals?

Gender reassessment surgery will be thought of as the lobotomy of the 21st century.

Look, when any of my friends go outside no one asks to see their genitals before engaging them and making sure they "aren't men".

They are women, women engage with them as women, men engage with them as women.

still nothing about transsexuals m8
Saxo reports 100 years later that there were effeminate priests of Njörðr and Freyr and you take that to mean that transsexuality was accepted behaviour when everything paints it in a very negative light?
should be noted that Dumézil's conjecture is exactly that, a conjecture

Only when forced as some states require to change gender markers on birth certificates and so long as society requires trans people to do so to be respected.

Though I will say if biotech progresses the way it does within the next ten years traditional SRS will be seen as archaic.

Stem cell pussies are the future.
Post SRS suicide rates really are over stated though and I'd argue much of it is based on complications.

To my understanding, most of these suicides are after the time it should take to mentally readjust. It isn't an issue of adjustment - it's an issue of regret.

also I see you copied your stuff word for word from here vikinganswerlady.com/gayvik.shtml and I suggest you actually read it because it's quite informative and suggests nothing of the sort you're trying to say

What about backlash from the community? Their friends and family?
See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deviance_(sociology)

& see our people react to people breaking the norms of a culture. Remember when people were thrown in jail for being homosexual or just having some gay fun time?

People in the culture bully and antagonize the person breaking its norms. These deviants.

There suicide rates are far too severe to be in line with deviance. Lots of people are socially deviant and have significantly lower suicide rates historically.

I wouldn't mind if half of them weren't doing it for the attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

they're mentally ill

Don't forget about their hugboxes. There have more external support than any group chastised at large ever, subjectively at least.

They need those hugboxes to maintain their dissonant opinions and even that isn't enough to keep their suicide rates regular with what you should reasonably expect.

>posting about mental health
>on Sup Forums

Nice bait.