Americans have the right to wear shoes in other people's houses, even when asked to remove them, in the constitution

>Americans have the right to wear shoes in other people's houses, even when asked to remove them, in the constitution.

>Americans have to serve 6 months community service in their local gluten-free condom factory every time they respect another culture

Honestly if someone asks me to take my shoes off I get offended. If I want to wear my shoes I will wear them no one can force me to take my shoes off

what's the big deal about wearing in home?

I always ask the person before entering their house if they wish for me to remove my footwear.

*not wearing shoes

I have never seen anyone wearing shoes into another person's house before.

Americans wear shoes indoors in sitcoms

kek

I don't take my shoes off unless they ask me to.

a lot of americans wear shoes indoors, even in the living room, sitting on couches, or into the bedroom. it's fekkin unhygienic.

>AMERISHOES

t.scum

is that suposed to be weird?

>mfw the wails of yuropoors as I walk into their house with my shoes on and their screams of anguish and distress give me a massive american hard on.
Not greater feeling to be honest lads.

These meme loving fucks take it to mean that we wear shoes all the time, including in bed

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

>implying you ever left your shitty town let alone your state

>ameriboots

DELET

Classic amerifat. Getting offended because someone asks you to respect their traditions.

I will kick you off my property if you refuse to take your shoes off in my home

Oh it's better than that. It's not just shoes. We have the freedom to wear ANYTHING we choose on our feet in other people's homes.

American feet smell bad I guess.

Do euros really just strip down to socks every time they enter a building? Wtf? I don't want your stinky ass socks on my rug. Try wiping off your shoes at the door.

but you don't have the freedom to not wear shoes lel

Do you guys really take your shoes off every time you go inside your home? I've heard you say something about dirt from the outside, but I don't walk in mud or dirt, so that isn't a problem.

My shoes never get dirty. My floor doesn't get dirty. You guys are freaking out over nothing.

>Do you guys really take your shoes off every time you go inside your home?
yes because we're not savages
do you leave the door open too, wear a hat and your umbrella inside?

It doesn't even take that much effort to take them off. Wear a designated pair of slippers indoors if you have to.

I don't own any hats or umbrellas, it's Southern California, the weather is perfect. I leave my back door open all the time. There's maybe one month a year I have to worry about insects coming in and that's it.
Slippers are gay I don't own any. Pajamas are a meme too.

do you sleep in your shoes?

>Pajamas are a meme too.
Now you've done it you fucking savage peace of shit

No not really
Just sleep naked or in your underwear, why change clothes just to sleep in them?

it keeps your sheets from being filled with body oil

>sleep naked or in your underwear
I don't want family/room mates finding me with my legs open and my dick hanging out.

>why change clothes just to sleep in them?
Because it's a lot more comfortable.
When you sleep naked your bare dick and asshole can come in direct contact with the sheets and that's disgusting.
The feeling of the soft fabric of your pajama is way better than the feeling of the sheets.
It gets you in the mood to sleep and be comfy.
Protects you from insects and mosquitoes.

>No not really
then do you put them on when you wake up or just not remove them when you go back inside?

How oily are you? Just change your sheets regularly if that's a concern. This has never been a problem for me.
Do you not have a lock? Do people just barge into your room? I also don't have to worry about insects and mosquitoes, there's maybe 1 night a year there's a bug flying around in my room. At any rate they aren't going to fly underneath my blanket. Which is also soft and feels just fine. Why is it disgusting to touch your sheets nude but not your pajamas? Do you have sex in your pajamas or something?
I put my shoes on when I wake up and then I don't take them off when I come inside.

Do you wear a sleeping cap too? That's fuckin precious.

yea, yea you're very tough and manly
>I put my shoes on when I wake up
really?
b-but why

That's like asking "why do you get dressed when you wake up?"

I put my shoes on for the same reason I put clothes on.

>Do you not have a lock? Do people just barge into your room?
My mom needed an extra closet so she installed it on my room.
My brother doesn't have a closet so he puts his clothes in mine.

I guess this is some kind of weird arrangement that only happens because 3rd worlders can't into architecture/design.

Why not sleep in your regular clothes though? Why go buy extra clothing just to be asleep in it? It also means you have to change every night before you go to bed.

>Why not sleep in your regular clothes though?
Jeans and a shirt? Hell no. It also gets them all super wrinkled.

My brother tends to do that and his clothes are a mess

>not sleeping in your underwears only
hahaha faggots

Regular clothes are not as comfortable.

I didn't expect you to understand such complex concepts, lil' chimpy

>pyjamas are a meme

At least we agree on something. Sleeping naked is the best by far.

Americans' feet are so disgustingly stinky and cheesy that they have to put on special covers to keep them from the external air, just unlike their blobby penises whose tips are removed and exposed to the external world forever lmaokelolk

I mean, I guess. All I'm doing is laying on my back for 8 hours though, not much can get wrinkled compare to a normal day out and about.
My bed is comfortable. I do prefer to sleep naked but I don't mind sleeping in my clothes. No comfort issues.

>I put my shoes on when I wake up and then I don't take them off when I come inside.
Enjoy your flat feet.

Fuck your map.

Jesus christ. Never before have i seen such a shit meme.

>All I'm doing is laying on my back for 8 hours
Are you some sort of monk? No one stays still while sleeping. Even if you do you'd wake up with pain in your neck (we call it "mico", which translates directly to monkey/brazilian) and might even suffer sleep paralysis

My feet are fine. I spend the same time outside with shoes on as you do, except I lounge on a couch with shoes on while you have them off. There's no difference in what we do to our feet.
It's not like I record myself, but I never have troubled sleep, I don't toss and turn constantly. I guess every few months I get sleep paralysis, but I don't hallucinate, I just hold my breath until I wake up.

This

If I had one pair of shoes I could see leaving them at the door but as a trendy and fashionable young man with a career, I can't wear the same shitty tennis shoes to work every day. I need to wear what goes best with my outfit and I'm sure as hell not caring them as well as all my work shit around the house just to drop everything and put them on at the door before going out. And when I get home I'll take them off in my room and put them away so they're not an eyesore elsewhere in the house.

I wasn't aware of this but good one Mr. Chile. Good one.

it's not even necessary to cut out Chile with the extra white space yet it happened anyways

>be American
>get shot
>taken to hospital
>doctors cannot take the bullet out because shoes are a hygiene issue with the sterile surgery necessary
>it is illegal to remove an unconscious persons shoes

>be American
>have my feet up on the desk
>school shooter comes in
>bullet hits my shoe, minimal damage, back on my feet in a week
>wasn't gone long enough to lose my job so I can pay my medical bills

Thanks shoes!

and i will shoot you for being racist

>this level of mental gymnastics

¡Viva la freedumb!

Yeah with my shoes on I can actually do gymnastics.

>American swimmers in the Olympics wear shoes

We wear special swimwear to be more aerodynamic, you really think our feet are designed perfectly?

>doubting god's design

What's the deal with wearing shoes inside? I do it all the time

you probably don't own a vacuum cleaner or any means of cleaning your floor so being barefoot does nothing but make your feet dirty.

>this was considered to be a massive insult towards an american way of life