Are Celts the greatest people in existence?

Are Celts the greatest people in existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intellectuals_of_the_Enlightenment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallaeci
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=cT34lBdVgls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great at being useless shits

But 2bh that flag doesn't look bad for being a clusterfuck

>Useless shits
>Built his country from the ground up

You fucking pathetic nigger loving faggot. If you aren't Celt you aren't white.

>>Built his country from the ground up
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Celts aren't white.

No, Americans are

Celtic Italy best Italy.

>nigger loving
>not taking into account that the celts were running around nude in the Forrest, and were savages

T. Butthurt alt rightwinger

Celts were more civilized than Germanics.

Please don't mention Germans

Remove Germans install Hispanics

>tfw full friulian descent in both sides
>tfw trapped forever in this shithole
feels bad man

Yes, also I my self am Celtic as my surname is Celtic and my First name is as well trust me I'm Celtic.

Great a being leftard losers conquered by everyone, yes

And my ancestors were probably Celts...

>Arab
>Celt
kekekekek

>Pakis
>Anglo-saxons

krkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkr

I'm Irish you daft cunt. Keep sucking that paki cock you filthy snail licking surrender monkey. You won't be missed when you're wiped from history.

Why are you posting under the glorious Union Jack ?

>no spanish flag

Faggot

Well, most of Western Europe is descended from the Celts and even some parts of Eastern Europe. Even the average Englishman probably has more Briton than Anglo-Saxon in his DNA. Anyway, the notion of a "Celtic culture" existing today is a joke. In Europe, I would say it's more like White, Mediterranean, and Slav and then weird pseudo-whites such as the Finns, Hungarians, Jews, and Gypsies.

>In Europe, I would say it's more like White, Mediterranean, and Slav and then weird pseudo-whites such as the Finns, Hungarians, Jews, and Gypsies.
dumbest post of the week

I'm talking about culture, not DNA. If you think that's dumb, then you should offer a decent rebuttal unless you want to get pedantic with antiquated labels such as "Nordic" or "Teutonic" from the 19th century.

>I'm talking about culture, not DNA
exactly you retard
then why do you separate Hungarians from the rest of central Europe, Finland from Scandinavia, have a "white" group, "mediterranean" group, "slav" group, etc.
just about everything about that post was retarded

>spain
>celtic

I consider the core of "white culture" to have its origins in Charlemagne's empire, or in other words, it is what supplanted the Germanic and Celtic culture of Northwestern Europe. People like Finns and Hungarians don't quite fit into either category very neatly and I could have thrown Baltic people into the mix too. They are certainly Western, but they are and were on the periphery of white culture, just like Gypsies and Jews.

Well, if you look at the haplogroup chart that I posted, Spaniards actually have more homogenous Celtic DNA than Britain or Ireland. The native Iberians were very Celtic before they adopted Roman customs.

m8 the concept "white culture" is an American invention and is not applicable to Europe

there is European culture, not white culture

I don't know why you're bringing 8th century empires into this but you're if you're actually clueless enough to think that modern Hungarians are much different from Czechs and Slovakians or that Sweden and Germany have more in common than Sweden and Finland you really shouldn't be posting your nonsense
the fact that Hungarians and Finns don't fit your made up category very well has more to do with the idiocy of your categories than reality

gypsies and jews are a special case that have never assimilated well into the society they have been a part of and had no true homeland

White culture is a European concept and is linked with the slave trade and how Westerners began to perceive others.

Yes, Finland might nominally be a part of Scandinavia and has a profound history with the region, but they are rather different from the rest of them. You wouldn't claim the Inuit of Greenland to be white despite being a part of Scandinavian culture, would you? They have a homeland and are, as far as I know, Christian. I've seen pictures of those Laplanders and they look about as savage as Sioux Indians. Aren't they cousins of the Finns?

I could make a similar analogy with Hungarians, but judging by your petty insults I don't think it is worth the effort.

>White culture is a European concept and is linked with the slave trade and how Westerners began to perceive others.
no that's European culture
white culture is from America where there was actually a need to distinguish between the two
you will find no distinction between whites and Finns or Slavs or Spaniards or Italians or Greeks in Europe and if you do it's American influence

>Finland might nominally be a part of Scandinavia
wrong
> they are rather different from the rest of them
aside from their language not really
>You wouldn't claim the Inuit of Greenland to be white
no
>[Greenlandic culture] a part of Scandinavian culture
wrong (unlike Finns)
> I've seen pictures of those Laplanders
great for you
>Aren't they cousins of the Finns?
in 1000 AD sure in 2016 AD in name only
>I could make a similar analogy with Hungarians
and it would be similarly wrong

m8, you seem to be focusing on medieval history here and you would be right about a lot this in 1200 but in every way but language the Hungarians and Finns have blended with their neighbors in the centuries

have you visited any of these countries you boldly claim to know? have you met people from these countries? I can guarantee 100% you have never been to Finland and know nothing about them but memes but what about any of the others? have you even stepped foot in Europe?

>sheepfucker celts
>people
lol

>Mediterranean
>Not pseudo-white

Hello Guido, how's Jersey?

I have probably been in more than half of Europe's nations, but then again, I haven't been to most of Eastern Europe or the Balkans. I'm a well-traveled and cultivated white man. I'm afraid that you are the one who appears lacking.

The notion of a white culture certainly came from America, but then people such as the British and French began to compare themselves with other Europeans on degrees of whiteness that I believe are relevant. And I'm sorry, but I would much sooner feel at home with say a Briton or a Frenchman than a Romanian or anyone else east of Germany. I've met Finns here in California and they do not seem like normal white people. Sorry. They certainly have a history with Christianity and the Enlightenment, but they were always cultural backwaters just like Iceland who adapted the habits of their white neighbors. In fact, I could argue that Scandinavians are barely white and I'm not even referring to the Sup Forums memes about migrants... but let's leave this for another time.

I would like to have a little Italian in me, but unfortunately I do not.

Hello Mr. irrelevant. Where are you contributions?

*your

Northern Italy made some contributions but they aren't even fully Mediterranean compared to say Naples or Sicily who are the Meddest and also where American Italotrash come from.

yes

>Finland only nominally part of scandinavia
>Claim that nordic is antiquated term
>Think there are large differences between Finns and Scandis
Most the time you cant even see the difference between the goddamn sami and norwegians, so the finns mostly look like us too.

Finland is nordic, being nordic IS a thing. We have a closer cultural bond between us than with the rest of europe.

White culture is also, as our icelandic friend say, very much an american thing. An englishman and a greek might both be white, but they do not have the same culture. A spaniard and a norwegian might both be white, but we have different cultures. And whatever we share in common culturally is not considered white, it is considered european.

> I'm a well-traveled [...] man
I doubt that very much
> would much sooner feel at home with say a Briton or a Frenchman than a Romanian or anyone else east of Germany
no one disputes this but unfortunately has no bearing on the conversation

> I've met Finns here in California and they do not seem like normal white people
in what way? looks? behaviour? culture? how are they different?
> they were always cultural backwaters just like Iceland
no one disputes this but this is irrelevant
>In fact, I could argue that Scandinavians are barely white
using some nonsensical definition based on nothing but your desire to discredit me and win the argument you sure could

fact is essentially every claim you've made has either been too vague or broad to have any real meaning or just plain nonsense seemingly based on sheer ignorance

Hello Wilson

All those contributions and you're still a shithole. Don't you wonder what it was all for?

i thought finns were mongols

>Galicia
>Celtic

Tuscany is Central Italy though, but I agree. Mezzogiorno has always been a poor and irrelevant shithole.

It's just the South that's a shithole. They've always been.

Scotland is only great in the parts settled by Anglo's. They have done a tremendous amount in every single field.

All the rest have done less than nothing.

I earlier implied that my definition of who is "white" is much more restrictive compared to what most would consider to be white. I consider Europe to be mostly White, Mediterranean, and Slavic. White could just as well stand for "Western European" excluding Iberia, Italy, and Greece. Most of the Enlightenment happened in lands that belonged to Charlemagne with the exception of Britain. The notion of a European or white culture is born mostly out of Britain, France, the Low Countries, and Germany. Perhaps you are right about the Nordic countries not really belonging in this group because they were not as big players in defining this culture, but were quick adapters of Western Christianity, Enlightenment ideas, etc. and would have probably contributed more if they had a larger population.

Unlike most posters on here, I do not consider Mediterraneans or Slavic people to be inherently inferior to Western Europe, I just recognize the fact that culturally they are pretty damn different. When I go to London and have to interact with people like the Polish, I don't feel like I belong to the same culture as them as I do with the Brits, French, Germans, etc. that I have met.

>White could just as well stand for "Western European" excluding Iberia, Italy, and Greece. Most of the Enlightenment happened in lands that belonged to Charlemagne with the exception of Britain

We were relevant during the Age of Enlightment as well. We had almost the same number of notable intellectuals as Germany did despite their population being much bigger at the time: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intellectuals_of_the_Enlightenment

>When I go to London and have to interact with people like the Polish, I don't feel like I belong to the same culture as them as I do with the Brits, French, Germans, etc. that I have met.
again there is not a person in this thread that denies this

what was denied was your blatant misuse of the word white and awkward and nonsensical groupings of the cultures you are admittedly not as familiar with

FUNLAND

Finns simply don't assimilate fully. Outwardly their nation is Western, but they are about as foreign to me as a Cheyenne or an Iroquois. They might know how to use a computer or drive a car, but that does not make them White just as an Asian's ability to do these things does not make them White. I belong to the White race and feel comfortable around civilized White people. Finns are a civilized people, but I do not feel comfortable around them just as I do not feel comfortable around Asians, therefore they probably belong in the category "other than White."

Because ULSTER

I must congratulate you for either baiting me this hard or for legitimately being the most retarded person on this board

I know Italy has always been relevant to European history, especially in culture and science. I've read a little bit of Vico, who comes from if I remember correctly the far south of Italy!

Well, I honestly don't know why I am triggering all of these Scandinavians over saying Finns are pseudo-whites or whatever the hell it was. To restate my opinion in clearer words I think Finns are marginal White people in the sense that they haven't played a large part in defining who White people are. They adopted the culture late in the game just as Jews, Gypsies, and Hungarians did and therefore have had minimal impact on what it means to be white. In fact, Jews are probably whiter than they are in 2016.

see

Kek. You only win by endurance on any board here.

Gypsies aren't white. They're merely adapting to our society.
And jews consists of many different ethnic groups. So you can't compare them to Finns.
And stop memeing about Hungarians not being European. They're white than you, both culturally and ethnically.

If you had followed my other posts you would notice I was less-than-half-serious with this white bullshit. But I do want to point out that you argument that gypsies aren't white because "they're merely adapting to our society" is retarded. If you tried a little harder you could come up with a better reason than that because plenty of European people have adapted to white society who were never a part of it in the first place.

As for Jews, fine, if we must split hairs about them, I was referring to the Ashkenazim, who are definitely whiter than probably 95% of Eastern Europe.

americans are even better at le serious discussions about race than germans

Nah, it's just bait and people are still falling for it. Well, probably not anymore if they see this post.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallaeci

CELTIC PRIDE WORLD WIDE!!!

>His people don't fuck livestock
Why am I even bothering to talk to you?

Breiz d'ar Vreiziz ! Breiz dishual, dieubet holl eus yeo Bro-G'hall. Na ru na gwenn, Breiziz hepken.

BREIZ ATAO !

You have no idea about that matter

Their traditional music is Zeus the mighty god tier indeed

>gwenn ha du
Ki Frañs.

No, Finns are

Truly it is

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

>/kelt/
>implijout ar saozneg
Kerzh da sutal.

Dogan.

youtube.com/watch?v=cT34lBdVgls

Breiz, Bro gozh ma zadoù.

Northern Ireland posts under the Union flag, though he could just be an Irish living on the mainland.

K-komzit Kelt, bern kaoc'h.

Stop pretending you're celt, you fucking idiots. None of you can even speak celt. Why is this thread even in English ? You fucking disgust me. Particularly the Welsh and Cornish.
There are even some fat amerilards going full "muh heritage", this is fucking pathetic.

Do yourself a favor and take celtic language classes.

>Czech shitting on Celts
kek
Celtic Boii tribes -> Bohemia -> Czechia
you're basically insulting yourself, senpai

>No guys! We matter too! We wuz oppressed by the English 'n shiet!

Unironically romans called them celtic. Pic related was the name of a celtic tribe that lived up the Tambre river (celtici supertamarici) but it was a buzzword for anything that was similiar to the celts living next to them.

The Wikipedia is not a good source because it's outdated and uses a lot of memes. Any galician archaeologist (I know some) and historians agree nowadays that gallaeci belonged to the Castro Culture that was developed here since the iron age very smoothly (you can't see any celtic invasion trace anywhere) but it was strongly influenced by the celtic culture. This is not suprising considering the Atlantic Europe had a strong trading tradition since the neolithic, long time before the first celts arrived to Western Europe.

Even linguists don't agree if lusitanian was celtic or not, probably they were among the first indo-european invaders and their language was still in the early stages of its evolvoution before becoming fully celtic when they arrived to Iberia.

>Says the French region

no

yes

maybe

maybe not

Most definitely not.

Serr da veg, mohamerde.

most definitely maybe

Tell me about the Galatians, Sup Forums. Were Turks Celtz n shiet?

Galicia is right there

Turks have moustaches to honor their celtic ancestors.

Who?

They are the single greatest failures in European history and some of the greatest cucks that ever were.
Since ancient times. The Romans come about, dicks waving and Celts yield like grass. Just as easy, they renounce their language, names, religion, culture, etc. in the greatest example of cuckoldry that ever was. Nowhere has the Roman empire been able to so easily replace the ethnicity of a people in their own lands except in Celtic lands.
The remainder of Celtic peoples proceed to be raped and conquered by every single country that's around them. They are conquered by the English, they are conquered by Danes, they are conquered by French. What do they conquer? What do they do to contribute to Europe or humanity? Nothing.
Birttany is held by French, Scottland had a fucking referendum that could've given them independece and they No [x], and don't even get me started on Ireland, which is isn't even the whole Ireland and whose population simply doesn't even speak Irish anymore. Not that matters, because no single "celtic nation" has its celtic language as the language spoken by the majority of the people.

Even countries like Finland, FYROM, Montenegro, Albania, etc managed to at least by independent. Celts on the other way all failed as a people.

>They are the single greatest failures in European history

Yes.

>Kingdom of Asturias
Hispanic
>Carolingian Empire
French

Because Celts had been long gone from Iberia because just by looking at them they start to speak your language, change their names and give their daughtes to be fucked by you.

Ok, moortugal. I don't even consider you european, actually.

You don't have to.
But celtic nations aren't even considered countries to begin with.
Except (part of) Ireland.

That's rude.

I would say everything below Coimbra is not really European.

And no I'm not baiting before you Lisbon fucks come.

If there is something I agree with the Northerners is that the lower from Coimbra you get the shittier it gets.

How is /Celt GF 2016/ coming along lads?

Celts conquered pre-Indo European Europe, checkmate.

keep talking, barbarian

>Lost everything except for Cornwall and Wales
>Great

fuck no

>Celts were more civilized than Germanics.
Some were. Not all though and the North Germanics didn't exactly live in a paradise.