Is there a way to keep track of jewtube channels without logging into jewgle to subscribe?

Is there a way to keep track of jewtube channels without logging into jewgle to subscribe?

How does Sup Forums follow non-cancerous channels without getting jewed by the botnet?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6224202?hl=en
youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UCeUNM9NqJqZXfRNeuW4_2sg
youtube.com/channel/UC_8BR59zKgBzeWPxFtmHSwA/videos
youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UC_8BR59zKgBzeWPxFtmHSwA
youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id={ID}
youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?user={Username}
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, seems interesting

RSS

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6224202?hl=en

- Use RSS with YouTube - YouTube Help - support.google.com/youtube/answer/6224202?hl=en

Google will track your video watching habits even when logged out. All you're doing is making it inconvenient for yourself.
for some reason not all channels have rss.

Hey there's this neat thing where you can read a thread before posting and realize that the person above you already posted the exact same thing it's kinda neat

>for some reason not all channels have rss.

Interesting. I haven't personally used RSS much, but I imagine if one were already a regular user of it, adding your favorite channels to your reader would be pretty convenient

I use an RSS reader for all my subscriptions in combination with youtube-dl+ smplayer. I use a VPN and have a dynamic IP too, so I'm not sure if there's any way google can track my habits. Perhaps via request headers, I don't know how youtube-dl works.

1 minute apart post times. They were roughly posted at the same time. 1 minute could account for time away from thread gaining link and adding title and then fussing with the Capcha.

Can you give an example? I have 90+ subs and I've never seen a channel without it.

for some reason inrangetv doesnt give me rss in firefox

Bookmarks/favorites and RSS.

I had a Youtube account for awhile, then I logged in one day and a bunch of my favorites were deleted, but all it said was "Deleted video" so I didn't even know what they were. At least with bookmarks I still have the title so I can look for a repost or another version.

Here it is

youtube.com/channel/UC_8BR59zKgBzeWPxFtmHSwA/videos

I make RSS links out of the channels and add them into gPodder, and use MPV to stream from there.

>rss
How do you read comments?

Wrong one

youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UC_8BR59zKgBzeWPxFtmHSwA

>How do you read comments?
Why would you read YouTube comments? if I want to read cancer I can browse Sup Forums just as well.

Thanks. I wonder why Firefox doesn't recognize it as having a feed.

I always just paste the ID or Username into a template:
youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id={ID}
or
youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?user={Username}