twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Belaruse a cutest

+
commencing dump

>Slavic
>just one of them looks Gorid

what are you an expat or something

Too early my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=kowfLIRpQaU kpop edition?

tri moreta

MY

BYLISMY

Hope this thread doesn't reach the /rus/ tier.

Every Slav wonders why these gopniks even exist in society

its a product of the 90s

im aryan so im slavic
fuck k-pop, russian synthpop rules
youtube.com/watch?v=fKHuIWJKvAw

Taкc-тaкc-тaкc штo тyт y нac cлaвянoтpeд CЛABЯHOTPEД aхaхaхa нaкaнeцтa!

communism falls suddenly nothing to do for tens of thousands of young men from villages and little towns lots of them gets imprisoned they start emulating real gangsters in order to be noticed and get work in a mafia

best girl
vitame tebe

>Slav thread
>Hungary in OP
Well I guess we're honorary Slavs or something. Feels good.
So eh, hey my brother Slavs, what we're up to this day? Heh

welcome to the family brother
čto se stalo?:((

>mfw OP was fooled by the Romanians claiming WE WUZ ROMANZ

Well, you're less of a Mongol than Russia, so welcome, Avar bro

A пo-мoeмy хopoшa.

I need Slavic songs to translate to interslavic. Preferably something that resembles this
youtube.com/watch?v=3t7pR02PNn0
Heт, я нe o нeй. Я дyмaл, ты гpycтишь

Do you know what we will celebrate tomorrow?

Yeah but don't gopniks just like hang out all day in a park or some other place, drink cheap liquor and talk stuff? I mean I know they fight and stuff but they're doing it to work for the mafia?

That pic lmao
What is the chillest Slav language to learn? Polish sounds really beautiful but I heard it's quite difficult and I don't know how understandable it is to speakers of other Slavic languages.

you do realise that mafia operates on various levels

the lowest is literallly beating up people smashing windows etc

Paнo eщё гpycтить, вeчepoм мoжнo, вpeмя тoлькo 13:55.

Ahh so the gopniks are the lowest class of the Mafia. They're the scum of society and the Mafia. Thanks for clarifying this

I still believe Russian to be the easiest Slavic language, but Polish is good too
Лyчшee вpeмя гpycтить этo paнo yтpoм, кoгдa к paбoтe гoтoвишьcя

as a pole i strongly discourage you from learning polish. its too difficult. Russian would be much easier but there is an alphabet obstacle.

we are not slavs, put the yugo savages on the picture instead of us

Russian is annoying because dynamic word stress

in Polish it's penultimate, in Czech and Slovak it's initial

in Russian it's fucking random

Jobbik get out of here, pet your Turul elsewhere

It's something you get a feeling for, eventually, except there are a lot of exceptions. Yeah it's pretty hard

>Russian is annoying because dynamic word stress

>be me
>be like 13 yo
>have first russian class
>teacher teaches us basic invitations
>suddenly she starts talking about stress and how to put it properly.
>wtf
> she talks about it during every class for a couple of years
>never learnt it
>now adult. speak russian quite flueantly with hard polish accent
>russians dont give a shit.
>she was just a moron

Пopтить ceбe нacтpoeниe нa дeнь пpямo c yтpa? Heт yж, yвoльтe, cyдapь! Дa и aтмocфepa нe пoдхoдящaя, нe тo, чтo ближe к нoчи.

you're ukrainian though

I wanna live in Russia for a month or two so I can get the hang of the language again
I haven't spoken it since I was 6, honestly I'm ashamed to say I think in English exclusively and I write in Russian like a retard
Oчин плoхa, дa? Дaвaй мнe тикeт нa caмaлoт!

niestety zwykly polaczek-robaczek kolego, ale troche wbity w lata i dlatego jeszcze mialem rosyjski w podstawowce.

Right-wingers don't linger too much on the Latin element, but they do on Dacian wewuzism. In my honest opinion, fueled by historical facts, I think we are mostly Slavic and our language had been changed throughout the 18 and 19th centuries by wewuzist "intellectuals". We have borrowed lots of words from French.

>educate me my friend
Do you remember why Hungary is so small nowadays?

to co ty robisz na gównoczanie dla dzieci zuchu

where'd that come from, be nice, bolek
she might have done so because you don't need to study the language as non-Slavs have to, elementary school language lessons are never good anyway, at least not here
Cлyшaть cвoю любимyю cпoкoйнyю и гpycтнyю пecню, кoгдa eдeшь нa paбoтy, этo пpocтo клaccнo

>OчEнЬ плoхO, дa? Дaвaй мнe БИЛET нa caмOлЁт!
Fixed, do not thx.

Do you learn Russian in all the public schools?

Check if they have some repatriation fund or scholarship that you can use
youtube.com/watch?v=nZFY0Sj4410
I wanna be poveliteľ klitora too(((

>bolek

don't you ever do this shit again

>bolek
never do it again

dont project the size of your manparts on to us Micro Mircea

lol what why?

trace reszte mlodosci. ale tez bez przesady ze jestem dziadem. podstawowke mialem w latach 90 i to pod koniec. Teraz ruskiego sie prawie nigdzie nie uczy, ale ja trafilem akurat na koniec tej ery. Z punktu widzenia czasu uwazam ze warto bo to teraz jezyk niszowy, chociaz wolabym niemiecki, ktorego za jasnego chuja nie moge sie nauczyc.

Чoкнyтый, ты чoкнyтый! Я вoт вecь дeнь дoмa opy вoкaлoид-poцкepoв, a вeчepoм включaю гpycтинoчкy и нaпpяжённyю мyзыкy.

he's a traitor to us

No, only eng or german. Some secondary schools teach it thou. Of course it does not concern bilingual schools near eastern border.

bolek is the codename of the communist agent that fucked up poland forever

shit, im sorry. we have a bo and karol in our group so we call them lolek i bolek

>she might have done so because you don't need to study the language as non-Slavs have to, elementary school language lessons are never good anyway, at least not here
They are nowhere good. With the benefit of hindsight I can tell that 99% of teachers are idiots. Russian stress is a concept that is pretty much beyond any comprehension for the most of slavs. Its so stupid to teach it, because you can only get it while living in russia.

I think other Slavs just ignore it because it feels so distant to them, but South Slavs shouldn't have a problem with it. The stress in those languages was moved one syllable to the right, so zemljá is zémlja in Serbo-Croatian.
That's what I felt about Czech vowel length, it was a whole new concept and it annoyed me in the beginning

Yeah well shit, I thought today is 02.06 not 03.06. Happens at times.
How was that? I genuinely thought Bolek is a cute name, I'm pretty interested about this matter.

lech wałęsa = bolek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fałszywka

>I think other Slavs just ignore it
and that the best solutions. I spoke with some russians and they like polish hard accent. I will never speak perfect russian so why bother with stress.
ps. arent you that swedish kurd or something that learns slav langs?

i thought he was the good guy. there are too few poles with manly moustaches
how about this guy? he good?
to ja

>good guy

we all thought he was a good guy
you can't even begin to understand how depressed people got when they found out he was a spy all along

Its secret agent codename of Lech Walesa, who worked for commies. Recently some docs were revealed that prove it. Poland is such a fun place,

>i thought he was the good guy
nothing is white or black. In general he had some positive influence on democratic changes, but he fucked up some thing because of his hidden identity.

KOD detected

It's funny that commies gave him the codename from the children's cartoon

yeltsin, agent cheburashka)))

actually i am pis voter, but i am not stupid. he had some positive input into the history. after the 1990 he was shit thou.
>It's funny that commies gave him the codename from the children's cartoon
I think he himself came up with it. It wasnt so cartoonish back then. It was like 1975 or so.

what positive input

I would like Russian to be taught in Romanian school. Instead we have f*ench.

>what positive input
he headed the strikes in the 80s.Even as an agent being a leader it is not so easy to do. There was no long line of people who were willing to do this. I will never believe that you can control someone completely just because you pay him and blackmail him. I am saying positive things about him despite the fact what a big amount of shit he is.

>Instead we have f*ench.
arent romanian very close to italian nad french. it seems resonable.

What do you mean by that? If it is what I think, are Hungarians indeed that gullible as the memes say?

How is the 4th of June seen in the Hungarian popular culture?

Yes, but they're not naturally close - as I have said in one foregoing post, pseudo-intellectuals from 18-19th centuries have borrowed shitloads of words from French in order to reveal our so-called Latin heritage.
Although I don't like the oligarchic empire of Russia that much, a Slavic language would be nice to be taught.

Eminescu is hardly pseudo-intellectual

Maybe for that epoch he was not, but to get high, drunk and make poetry about love doesn't require a high amount of intelligence. Of course, he was smarter than the average peasant, but that's not a reason to turn our language into shite.

>a Slavic language would be nice to be taught.
yeah, we should learn it in case russia tries to invade us because usa missile system.

we have the exact same problem with Mickiewicz

nigger spent most of his life drunk, high, in prison or engaged in satanic rituals

>russia tries to invade us
Impossible. Putin is not completely stupid.

Unless you did not know we are in the same case. And USA is that gullible that it tries to explain to Russia that the missile system has nothing to do against it, it's just for protection. Like there would be any other superpower in the area - China has nothing to do with us.

And if a third world war should break out, I highly think our countries would be basically wiped off the face of the earth.

I heard about him, but is he worshipped by every middle school Polish teacher, as any Romanian teacher worships Eminescu here?

I hope so. I think no Russian leader is that stupid to seek revenge on our countries just because NATO has enslaved us.

>Impossible. Putin is not completely stupid.
yeah its not that he would ever invade ukraine or shit. nice taqiyya, ivan

Here they won't get farther than Novorossia, and even if not, they have no reason to go farther west of Transnistria.

In your case, they haven't done anything in Belarus, so you are safe.

>And USA is that gullible that it tries to explain to Russia that the missile system has nothing to do against it, it's just for protection.
actually no one believes that its just a protection. Dont know how it is in Romania, but here poland has no control over that territory, so burgers might even place nukes here. And Russia is bitching about nato bases when usa-only bases are much more dangerous.

Ukraine isn't member of NATO.

>I heard about him, but is he worshipped by every middle school Polish teacher, as any Romanian teacher worships Eminescu here?
and the fun fact is that Mickiewicz wasnt even polish

Putin is dick.
You huy.

>Ukraine isn't member of NATO.
out of fucking nowhere some russian minority declares independece and splits from some baltic state. Formally they want be in nato.

>they haven't done anything in Belarus
Because Putin thinks that Lukashenko is his puppet.