Why is Android such a buggy piece of shit compared to iOS...

Why is Android such a buggy piece of shit compared to iOS? I don't fucking care if it has more features because it doesn't matter when they're all broken

Rosemary and thyme

How should we know? We're all broken too.

Just shit programming.

People will defend it by saying it needs to run on lots of devices but in truth its just shit programming because not one device runs it properly.

werks for me

i like this post because i understand the reference. im sayig i see what you did there

2 reasons
>linux
>decentralized development
A blessing and a curse, at the same time. And Windows is the Vita of cellphones.

The former name of the establishment of dandelion the poet

Only the bastardized Android versions pre-installed on carrier phones will lag and crash. The community made Android versions like Lineage OS are buttery smooth and get weekly updates. Buy a OnePlus 3T or Jewgle Pixel and install Lineage without Google apps for the best mobile experience. iShits can't even compete.

How can this be true when Android is made by white people and Lineage OS is made by pajeets...

Not all Pajeets are shit programmers. Some of them are actually quite civilized and intelligent and poo in the loo. Think of India like you would America. We have a lot of niggers here that can't even read. Same situation in India, except they're all niggers.

Isn't the CEO of LineageOS a dick? Kirt or something?

He brought CyanogenMod (Lineage's predecessor) to bankruptcy, burned a bridge with Nintendo in an edgelord way ("told them to stuff it") and thus pissed off his staff and users.

Him being an idiot saved the Switch's OS and made it god-tier instead of some terrible Android shit though.

iOS is way buggier than Android. Even my old phones running nightly CM builds were more stable than my iPad most of the time.

Kirt is a dick, but I don't think LineageOS has anything to do with Cyanogen corporate. It's just a fork of CM.

java

Except it isn't.

Only thing god-tier about the Switch is the speed at which it can be thrown into a trashcan

Actually Google's proprietary part has more to do with it being shit. IMO they deserve being sued for using that garbage JAVA in the first place. Apple at least used a decent language with their implementation of C.

I believe Oracle sued them over the java things

And they deserve it. Like I said, they shouldn't have used it in the first place.

When they developed it, everything was java on cellphones, thanks Symbian.

I have a Galaxy S5, if I instal a custom rom like Cyanogen or something will my phone stop lagging or is there fuck all I can do besides getting a new phone?

I was thinkin a One+ because this is getting really bad, hit the power button to bring up the lock screen takes like 15 seconds, another 10 seconds to unlock, texting is excruciating so I have to use FB messenger.

As far as I know the original first versions of Android had no JAVA it was only after Google bought the project that they canned the design and switched to it.