Your great grandfather was the world's richest man with almost 100 billion and he have it all away to niggers now eat...

>your great grandfather was the world's richest man with almost 100 billion and he have it all away to niggers now eat your oatmeal mommy has to work 3 jobs to pay the rent because of what a brave man he was

$100 billion probably won't even pay the rent 100 years from now due to the insane devaluation of currency that will happen thanks to the mass unemployment of the entire working class.

The dude basically funded the eradication of polio, stop hating on him just because you don't like Microshaft

>your father never retired because your half sister is a spic fucking slut with four children all from different husbands and he passed away before claiming his $5000/month retirement funds which he spent over 40 years saving

True story

lol he think he can industrialize the people who fuck children to get rid of aids

>tfw you only get 1 billion dollars to live on, rather than 100 billion

Man... imagine being that poor... no one should have to live on ONLY 1 billion dollars.

>Friend inherits millions of dollars from father who was a successful business man
>Loses it all in a matter of 3 years between buying crap condos and trying to rent them out for profit but failing as well as traveling around the country doing seminars and publishing a shit book where he tries to tell people how they too can get rich by following his "advice"
>Bankrupt
>He has been on welfare for the past 5 years
>Says it's all capitalisms fault
>Blames everything all on the government and capitalism
>Hes literally never worked a day in his life
>Bitches about how welfare is lining him up for jobs but he wont do them
>He literally only ever talks about how he was a millionaire
>Talks down on everyone
>Tells everyone they are dumb and that the government puts stuff in food and medicine and water to dumb all of us "sheeple down"
>Whenever anybody confronts him he will always say "10 years ago youd be working for me, I was a millionare"

Anybody else know utter failures that should just kill themselves?

serious question here for anybody to answer:

does anyone think they would be able to spend 1 billion dollars in one lifetime without giving any of it to charity? just wondering

buying a rocket to mars costs like $100 billion

Yes, but it won't be easy. Yachts, jets, etc can be very expensive

Is that him in the pic? The guy sounds pathetic btw

Let's see... I'd buy 25million on properties every 10 years, which would be 200 million in my lifetime. Another big payment would be buying companies that I like, and bringing them to people all over the world. For example, I'd make a company that sells high quality churros in every country on earth. That would cost a lot of money.

>4% unemployment rate
>mass unemployment
You're just too retarded.

I could pretty conceivably spend a billion dollars on land in under a week.

>people begin to question why this fast food loving retard has so much money
>you're doing gods work regardless

can i rephrase and say 1 billion to spend on things that you might actually think of using when you buy it

>Churros
>Fast food

The image isn't wrong though. The poor act like they're the only ones with problems.

Holy shit, that fucking horrible. I hope you don't speak to her.

Poor people just can't seem to solve problems that require money for some reason.

He's talking about the potential of extreme automation taking over labor

They also create their own problems though. I've met more than one poorfag who buys big-screen TVs on credit. Or, commonly, quits shitty job A with no savings and finds a week later that they have to accept shitty job B to make the rent, instead of being a cheapass for six months and scraping together enough savings to live on for a few months. Which would let them be choosier about the position they accept, let them move to somewhere else, etc.

If you say "I don't want to bail people out of their own bad decisions", you're against at least half the pporfags, as much as you're against Wall Street.