Szczecin

>Szczecin
>Gdansk
>Wroclaw

Why are Poles so bad at naming """"their"""""" cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

grapevine.is/news/2015/05/28/iceland-pays-back-loan-from-poland/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostdeutschland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dusseldorf
>Lamur
>Berlin

>Wrocław
>Pronounced Vrotswuf
Wew

It's actually pronounced Breslau m'lad

>Szczecin
From Stetinum.

It was called like this even in 12XX where they wrote "in civitate Szcecin".

Stettin

It's Stettin you spastic

Now give it back. Don't even care about which Woiwodschaft it's in

Come and take it :^)

Well I'm sure the german part was packed into a few bags and send back to Germany. I mean what was left.

On the other hand szczecin was Berlins port, we should have been left with Lwów and Wilno and you with szczecin, I agree.

>Be German
>Get Pole'd
It's a shame you had the topography of your rightful clay sczczczinified along with losing your beautiful shape, but at least Ostdeutschland is safe from rapefugees now.

So, you take Lemberg and Vilnius,we get Danzig, Breslau and Stettin, deal?

fuck off
go find somewhere else to fill with niggers

Yeah, but the East is an utter shithole. I'd rather live in the Caliphate of Bavaria than even set foot in Sachsen-Anhalt or some other post-commie wasteland

On second thought, fuck it. Schlesien and Pommern are completely lost causes and third world shitholes these days, you can keep em. No need to thank us.

They were nice places in a distant past, but you fucked it up like you alway do. Way to go, Polen.

>Sachsen-Anhalt
Ostdeutschland means what the Poles took pham.

good goy
all of former Prussia is now a shithole filled with commie blocks
stay away

Why though? I know Prussians have always been subhumans but still

It literally doesn't red australia

the saddest thing about this is that the Poles didn't even fight in the war but got steamrolled and cried to daddy Britain and France to save them

>you fucked it up
I hope you do understand that it was ruins as far as the eye can see when we got it back :^)

You're fucking retarded and what you wrote was offensive.

t. tried to fend off a British invasion by sending in the police to arrest them

you didn't see us claiming Shetland Islands and Orkeney in return because they were part of the same country as us 700 years ago

I dunno, Danzig was pretty nice once upon a time don't ya think?

Not only you're shitting out memes but you're purely stupid. Way to show us.

the British didn't see Icelanders as subhumans, completely level their cities (or in your case city), and then go on to get assraped because of poor decision making and hubris.

It's nice now as well but it had to be rebuild. Besides a big part of what you're showing on your pic was build by Poles.

it mostly still looks like that
the same cannot be said for Berlin

yes forgot the important difference that we didn't have half of Europe fighting our battles for us

>Berlin

fuck that shithole, you shoulda kept it

München or Nürnberg on the other hand are miles ahead of Poland

Here a (You) enjoy it.

I mean I can clearly see you're a fisherman, because you're throwing bait all over the place.

nothing but facts m8
now return Danzig and Stettin and the rest of your stolen lands

Well we might have been better if not she total destruction of our cities, industry and academics and a 45 year long occupation by a ideological and political system that couldn't do anything right.

The only thing that's given back it your loans you take from Poland :^)

grapevine.is/news/2015/05/28/iceland-pays-back-loan-from-poland/

Now say "Thank you Poland!".

>lel & kek thread
What the hell guys, that early in the morning

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostdeutschland

Why are Germans so bad at owning """"their"""""" cities?

>Be Pole
>get absolutely steamrolled in war
>beg Stalin to steal rightful German clay and hand it over to Poland
>start hating Russia later on

kek

>be German
>start two world wars
>lose both of them
wew

Gdańsk is still nice, keep your hands out of it before it becomes another soulless shithole made of plastic like Karlsruhe or Düsseldorf.

I dont know why,but every Hispanic bro on Sup Forums,where it comes to stand by anyone,you always stand by Poles :)

You are a real bros to us,just like Hungary and Ireland.

Good to know.

For Germanfag ,Sweadenfag - History show that we fought with honour and bravery,never in our history attacked other country ( except in 1968 when commie-polish step on czehoslovakia). We always keep our borders safe and thats why we were having the best soldiers for 2 centuries ( Husaria)
Sweaden was afraight of us,so as Germans,so they constantly tried to attack us and grab our land.
too bad Sweaden lost all their wars towards us,and Germany.... lets say,if our weak king wouldnt be so pussy to Russian Caryca, we could have get it better, France wanted to help poland in 1772 but our politics were shit so yeah...
it was our fault that Germany,Austra and Russia taked our land, because we let them in.

Now we have GDP higher than Norway,without oil boost , and half of germ-worms wants to go back to POland,from muslims they have in their shitty country.

I guess history IS fair, we just needed to wait a little bit longer.

Pozdrowienia dla slawów :*

Germans are always seeking of war and delusion, they are really the rattest nation on earth and should be taken off , ofcourse not those German who have born in Poland,those are cool guys,mostly, with no complexed ego's and pretty wealthy if you ask me.

Sweden... do I must say any more ? :D

>Karlsruhe
>shithole

wew lad

Time to deny your Aufenthaltsgenehmigung pending approval Pablo

>be German
>start only WW2
>have the whole world team up on you
>LE GERMANS ARE LOSERS

Thanks for the beautiful picture,my german fellow, Iv never seen it before,yet Im passing this church every day to my work.

Gdansk,or Danzig,as you prefer, is perfect place to live and I love all the modern architecture mixed with old,re-build after war, buildings and kamiennice.