>Be white as fuck
>Someone with horrible eye vision mistakes my flag as Italy, instead of Ireland
>Get mistaken as a greasy brown skin wop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish
youtube.com/watch?v=720BFYfRbIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ogre my friend.

Italy and Italians are much better then you will ever dream to be this should make you happy my friend.

Enjoy sunshine Giorgio!

>ireland
>whiter than Italy

>implying being a beta cumskin gingerlet is not infinitely worse than having glorious alpha bronze skin

t. nigger

>implying that there's something wrong with not being white, or being white.

Fuck off, Seamus.

Its cool for some reason gingers in my class used to be the nicest people..

italians are better than you in any way. Just take it as a compliment.

What you meant to say was

>An american mistook me as a different type of non-american

t. Pasta Mostaccioli

not really

>Posted from my slum in Côte d'Ivoire

t. Sheamus O'Pagliachi

Cause they didn't want to be bullied pham

You should be grateful to be mistaken for an Italian, you llittle Weasley.

Also if you think that Italians are "greasy brown skin wop" you watch too much jersey shore, my pale, freckled friend

No one wanted to bully them because everyone liked them.

But you were literally called niggers by the Anglos because of that "Black Irish" thing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

>Black Irish is an ambiguous term sometimes used (mainly outside Ireland) as a reference to a dark-haired phenotype appearing in people of Irish origin.[35] However, dark hair in people of Irish descent is common, although darker skin complexions appear less frequently.[36] One popular speculation suggests the Black Irish are descendants of survivors of the Spanish Armada, despite research discrediting such claims.[37] In his documentary series Atlantean, Bob Quinn explores an alternative 'Iberian' hypothesis, proposing the existence of an ancient sea-trading route skirting the Atlantic coast from North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula to regions such as Connemara. While preferring the term "The Atlantean Irish", Quinn's reference to certain phenotypical characteristics (within elements of the Irish populace and diaspora) as possible evidence of a previous Hibernian-Iberian (and possibly Berber) admixture mirrors common descriptions of the Black Irish.[38]

oh you

>mistaken

delet this

I fucking love Colin Farrell

Tfw someone mistook you for a kike

>cote d'ivoire
>white

It's better to look like Fernando Martinez than a ginger who can't get a tan desu.

Black Irish is a social comstruct

top kek

>gingers
youtube.com/watch?v=720BFYfRbIY

on my mobile the two flags look almost the same

you wish you could be italian you irish fuck

you stupid gingers have the whitest ass ive ever seen. I fucked a cutie submissive ginger boy in the ass and by god what a white bubble butt. Jesus. He garbled my cock shily and teared as i tore his ass apart. I kissed him as he slept with his head on my chest. Whities are only good for being us Superior black gentlemen's fuck toys. We fuck you good and come inside of your boipussy and twist and lick your nipples yumm

>Samuel BECKETT not SALVATORE Bellucci ok. praise Joyce

I love when someone is going to be gassed for being both a nigger and a poofter

What's wrong with being mistaken for a better country?

Faggot

>Implying getting a tan is good besides fitting in with shit skin countrys
>going out of your way get to get skin cancer
Nah I'll stick to being white Fernando but thank you for your piece on the subject.

I agree with this, to be honest. Tanned people is stupid. I do not understand why it has become "fashionable".

What the fuck do you expect? Canadians have a hard time seeing with their crooked eyes.

C'hai la bandierina sbiadita

Téigh ar shiúl.
Níl sé ag iarraidh leat a bheith anseo.

Dubliners aren't white.

>as if the irish aren't ginger niggers

I've seen some of you,you have the exact facial traits of niggers,with huge mouths and shit,it's just that you're ginger,white and frekcled

ive seen some of you, literally manlet pakis scavenging through bins and skips

Colin farrell looks like a proper pirate

Irish are white and hot desu < 3

>this thread

I'm not denying,half of us look like pakis,I could be mistaken for one of those "whiter" muslims without the semitic nose though

You're both dirty papists anyway.

>the anglicANO

The irish aren't people

>be 1.95m tall, tanned with green eyes and dark blonde hair
>go to Ireland expecting to visit the cradle of the white master race
>instead find myself surrounded by inbred drunk dwarves and cellulite ridden pasty whores

the countryside is beautiful though

>Italians have good food
>Irish have good music and folk dancing

We have fucking NOTHING

you have memes

>be scottish
>get lumped in with the rest of the sooth mooth spakit sassenachs, an naeb'dy gies ony sharns aboot yer leid
>bhlian a deas