Pick the WORST country you'd rangeban on Sup Forums if you could. Also pick the BEST country you'd invest in...

Pick the WORST country you'd rangeban on Sup Forums if you could. Also pick the BEST country you'd invest in, based solely on Sup Forums posters. You must provide a reason.

Pic unrelated

Worst: poles, most of them are literally the most retarded posters expressing rightardness anywhere it's possible.
Best: Rare flags

RANGEBAN ON ALL FINNS!

I would invest in Brazilians I think they are the rising stars of Sup Forums I have been taking note of their posting quality and it is improving and their banter is getting better I'd watch out for those cool cats.

It really is a toss up lately between two different countries a few days ago I would have just said Canada for the no gf posts, autistic sperging etc but lately that one Spanish guy posting about his never going to get a gf or get laid because he was kept away from social events by his mum has really been pissing me off.

t. Kalle-Göran Cuckoldenberg

rangeban: no one
invest in: Eesti

I can't decide to rangeban Canada or Poland, I guess I will go with the leaf
invest on Finland

worst that I'd ban: US + hilo latino monkeys

best: finland, kazakhstan, russia, middle east minus fucking kikes ofcourse.

best would be kangaroo land, this board would be donkey shit without those massive kunts
worst would be canada and usa

Ban: Canada or Poland
Invest: MENA posters

Rageban: Canada, Japan, Russia, Turkey, Serbia.
Based: France, Israel, UK, USA.

Cuck

shit taste.

Remove from premises: hilo layino hyperautists so basically the South American continent
Invest in: Mongolia

Why? It won't change my mind, but I'm curious.

russia turkey and serbia are fine

israel are all shills and kikes obviously. US posters are worst, unfunny uncool autistic brainwashed retards. uk are turbo beta males.

>beta males

How does this affect thier posting, alfa male?

take a peek into brit, eblan ebani?

it's r9k basically.

I can't be the only one wanting to round up and shoot all Greeks living in Germany based on that one >I am Greek shitposter.

Except Peru r-right?

Rangeban: Canada. Needless to say why
Invest: Japan. I really like their light-hearted banter and jokes. Also, their broken English is one big plus when it comes to humor.

Rangeban: Poland or Canada
Invest: I still think Australian stocks are a triple-A investment.

Rangeban : South America

Invest : Finland

Range ban : Switzerland

Invest : Russia, Canada, and Australia

South America is not a country, you twat

Yeah but that latino general is so cancerous and obnoxious so ragebanning only one country on the continent is not enough.

There aren't any brazilians on /lat/, tho'

Every general is garbage in their own way. Your own is infested with anime and homosexuality.

>rangeban
I could never! ;_;

>invest in
...Eastern Poland?

>Your own is infested with anime and homosexuality.
And finns who can't speak English for shit

I don't even browse mämmi

>Your own is infested with anime and homosexuality.
So... Like Sup Forums as a whole?

Rangeban: canada cancer
Invest in: Germany

Exactly.

Worst are canadians,obviously

I'd invest in japs,they're bantering pretty well lately

However, /mämmi/ being shit doesn't make hilo latino any less cancerous. It's probably the biggest concentration of autism, annoying spam and other assorted faggotry on this board.

Ban: Canada
Invest: Finland

Ban: Brazil, Russia, USA, Finland
Invest: Argentina, Canada

best: australians, those motherfuckers have the best posts

ban: canadians, none of them are funny and they try to act like australia and fail massively.

ateo

>ateo
*panaltaico

Ban: Canadians. They're passive-aggressive people with a fuckboy PM.

Invest: Australia. They're mad cunts.