Be Turkish

>Be Turkish
>Visit Poland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden in row.
>Got harrassed by their girls.
>They never give up hitting on you.

WTF. Those whores deserve everything. Danish girls never give up. Some of them tried to grab me. Be proud with your next generation's mothers, Europe. Your acknowledge of civilization is nothing but oppressed men. FUCK FEMINISM. the bitches just wanna act like whores but don't want to called as whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/sexiest-men/
dailysabah.com/nation/2015/11/28/we-want-peace-de-escalation-of-tensions-turkeys-russian-brides-say
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/02/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your wish.

Well when I was in Istambul at clubs I could choose a girl I want to have sex with this night.

It's the same everywhere, if you look different it's easier to get laid.

they just wanted some arab cock

Do you even go outside?

IDK maybe its about this but It was a shocking experience for me. I'm like 6/10 here but people treated me like 10/10 there.

your 14/88 ass is on fire lad

at places like clubs yeah

Not only. I mean if I'm at a caffe(with chairs in front of it) and 2 girls ask me where I'm from and if they can sit with me then you know you're easy to spot in the crowd and attractive to them.

It's like that everywhere. I've been to most of Europe, part of Asia, North America, Africa, South-East Asia(Taiwan is the best) and if you're different you can get laid so easy it's stupid.
And I'm a guy who had sex with literally ONE Polish girll. The rest were non-polish, because why bother??

You're not entirely wrong

But there is no chance of going back, 60 years of feminism has shifted the power balanced so hard towards women and they are still perceived as the victims in society.

They feel free to grap my penis while I lean against the wall? This is more than power balance.

Because of you are hot Turkish boy I guess, post your photo.

Really depends on your looks.

Generally Turks aren't highly regarded for girls, but they do love southern yuro looks, so if you look like Italian or Greek, guess it works.

Yeah, double standards abound. Anything that allows them to effect their own sexual strategy while maximally restricting the ability of men to exercise their own. It is quite ridiculous on the college campuses in the US, you have to sign a consent form before sex, and if the girl regrets it the next day and she was drunk, you can be accused of rape.

Feminism is just a manifestation of women's primal evolutionary anxieties about selecting the best genes, they are obsessed with it, and their own self centredness which was once evolutionary successful makes them blind to the bigger picture. Women's suffrage truly was a mistake, it is not their fault, but the vast majority of them are vastly incapable of seeing men's point of view until they can personally relate it to their own lives, by having a child

>so if you look like Italian or Greek
Do you mean that qt Finnish grills like us?

No

of course they do

Are you also harrased by White looking women going about in Istanbul to the point that you feel compelled to stalk them and grab at their clothes and ass in the middle of the street=,emboldened by your fellow cockroaches,bc a turk only has any courage in numbers,like a gipsy? You filthy animals are delusional

nice try NSA. Jokes beside almost all of my male friends got laid with Ukrainian and Slavic women but I have never managed to do that here. Your women don't like me I guess.

I kinda have Euroasian look but still I don't think i'm one of those type man.

No

i wanted an answer from a Finn not from an arab.

Calm down Bogdan, no need to be Sup Forums here.

>romanian
>calling anyone gipsy

No

(all the finish girls are mine, MINE)

>be turkish
>go to Antalya
>bang Natashas
~oh wait you can't

calm down my fellow cigan. here is your reward.

antalya sucks ass

nah the Fernando Martinez stereotype is strong in Nordics. Not that it's close to reality, but still.

>Poland

Bullshit, kurwa. You can get a polish cutie only if will convert into Catholicism.

But if you are ortodox slav or even an ortodox pole - you don't have too.

>ukrainian
>slavic

Pick one

Turkish students prefer Poland for Erasmus to get laid easily. I didn't see any Catholicism effects at night.

> tfw Ukrainian qt left me because I wouldn't convert to Russian orthodoxy

Pulling a Fernando Martínez on Slavic qt's is not impossible, as far as I can tell.

Excuse me my Uralic brother but they're the slavs.

>"I swear to Allah, she asked me to rape her!"

If you're still a virgin try your chance up there, Yorgo. Ofc if you can afford...

I would, but I don't think I can compete with Muslim males, especially Turks, either way, you're right, I can't afford it, I probably make like 1/10 of what the average Muslim makes.

Just don't wear a cross. Nobody would notice m8.

not with that attitude

I also have a disgusting full dick, how can I even compete? No you guys are right, we should learn our place, the Euro females have already chosen, and their choice is Turks and possibly Albanians.

I like your posts greekbro. Keep it up, I'm with you on this one.

t. Mehmet

t. Hassan Törkglüglurglö

>Generally Turks aren't highly regarded for girls
scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/sexiest-men/

I too have had sexual intercourse with females around the world

Check these people's EQ and think again, komshi.

Really doesn't matter where you from though, women will swarm you if you are physically attractive. Not rocket science.

she seems happy.

>dailysabah.com/nation/2015/11/28/we-want-peace-de-escalation-of-tensions-turkeys-russian-brides-say

you said you are italian. arent you? it always works.

are ou my fav polposter working for some offshore company in taiwan?

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/02/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands.html

>Before the current conflict with Russia, a reawakened cold war, Turkey received over 4 million Russian tourists a year. But not all of them returned to Russia. Many women stayed.

>Indeed, the Russian face in Turkey is very female.

TURK'd