Why do people make fun of British cuisine?

Why do people make fun of British cuisine?

Can you honestly say you wouldn't eat this if you had the chance?

Colours vivrant the afrtificial colour

little too much, bruce?

you misspelled all but one word in your post

>a bunch of different foods thrown together from different ethnicities
>british cuisine

>implying the brits didn't invent poop shavings

OP BTFO

The only edible thing in pic seem to be the French fries. I have no idea what those other things (meat?) are.

well burgers would eat anything

>British cuisine

Looks disgusting t b h .

except vegetables

Where do you even start with this

Fuck off and stop promoting these stupid stereotypes. Last night when I got McDonalds I asked for extra pickle.

Fuck Brits

why? mcdonalds pickles are terrible

>vegetables
>from mcshitnalds

>not ordering McSoup and McSalad

>being a woman
>not getting mcchickens

I'm living healthy, you brute. I bet you don't even get a McApple and a glass of McWater with your order.

>not ordering a McPizza to get your serving of vegetables for the day

>apple

fatass

>not McActivatedCelary

My McDonald's(R) does not provide those.

>Slovenians will never know the joys of getting a KinDonald's Egg and finding the Happy Meal toy inside it

They're pretty great when you order some on the side to coat in a ketchup/mayonnaise blend and then bake in the microwave for a couple minutes.

You almost got me there. Everyone knows it's illegal to put toys inside eggs in America. And to make things too complex.
>pic related

Onion rings, and fries are American though.

>mfw slavenians will never EVER have [REDACTED] because the EU banned them

I would but it's fatty fast food and not really cuisine. Just quick junk food you can get in any country

>Americans will never have a brain because of too much fat in their heads

wow u sure got me sique burn bro

If I didn't then cholesterol will.

cholesterol burns?

dumbass

What is that thing in top left??

Looks like the meat they use in cheese steaks.

The problem of British cuisine is food like the OP pic is their best effort at cooking.

Sure I'd eat it if I had the chance, along with so many unhealthy anglo shit that I wouldn't mind eating sometimes like a bag of chips, greasy burgers, coke etc., but they don't impress any foodie who wouldn't mind paying infinite for a beautiful real meal, no matter how perfectly the dishes are cooked

That's exactly what it's England. Kebabs, irish and poosintheloos.

I'd eat the shit out of that

Kebab made from beef, at least that is what it is in Sweden

What is that, how can I get it and how much is it? Excluding tips of course.

>a bunch of fried shit and half-withered vegetables
>supposed to be appetizing

You must be from the south, or some fly-over state.

Referred to usually as a munchy box. There's variations but in the OPs pic it's chips, doner kebab meat, salad, onion rings, chili dip, onion bhaji(?), chicken tikka(?)

It's fucking degenerate food.

British cuisine is one of the best. Anyone who has to try to impress with presentation knows their food is inferior to be quite honest with you.

>u sure got me
I'd say that being an Ameritard and not even comprehending what you wrote yourself must feel bad, but you probably only feel the need to eat more.

Durka durka.

Huh, it looks really weird...
Thanks

>unhealthy anglo shit

That's okay, we'll just pretend like 80% of Asian cuisine isn't fried, covered in sugar or salt, and made from shit that is deemed inedible in most other countries.

Looks like something I'd order on a friday night so I can eat and play vidya all night.

This

OP pic is the essence of modern day Britain

I'd eat that up right about now and wouldn't even feel bad about it.

Sort of. I mean you can probably order it anytime, but it'll be mainly directed towards late night pissheads who want something to soak up all the cheap lager they've been supping.

Except munchy boxes aren't English. They're Scottish that's why Scots are so bloody fat.

lmfao you know shit whiteboy

It's lamb not beef

Mmmm.... shit floating in soapy water.

Real tasty.

I would eat the salad and try the sauce. Everything else is absolutely repulsive.

Ordered a cheeky munchy box last night, r8 it.

>all those made up words
I bet it tastes like shit.

This is fast food garbage, not cuisine.

I'm an immigrant and the first pickles I ever had were on a McDonald's cheeseburger and for more than 10 years I told people that I hated pickles because of McDonald's. One day a few months ago, I tasted pickles at a burger place that doesn't suck balls and I found out that the only pickles I hate are the rotten abortion tissue that they put in your food at McDonald's. Don't eat that shit.

They're everywhere you fucking cunt