I got a question for greybeards. (If they even come here)

I got a question for greybeards. (If they even come here)

Were smokers a big issue in code offices? Or were they banned indoors?

I only ask because vaping is getting pretty popular at uni/college right now and I can only assume we're gonna get a lot more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XNHCDOed6g?t=175
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To add on I ask because vaping is apparently tolerated more indoors. But if you hang out with vaping tech people their smoke gets insufferable when in enclosed space.

The fuck is a "code office"

This is because they are being retards. Unlike with tobacco, if you have a faintest clue of what you are doing, you can set your device up to produce less vapor. In fact, it doesn't hurt to have two, one of which is for public where you don't want people around you to suffocate.

How about you smoking vape cunts go outside to satisfy your childish needs?

Smoking has been banned indoors, especially in a professional office setting, for over 20 years. Anyone that vapes anywhere you're not allowed to smoke is a fucking asshole. I used to smoke btw.

Interestingly the last time I saw people smoking indoors was this labor union office about 15 years ago where I was doing some IT consulting. I don't know if they had some kind of exemption, or if they just didn't give a fuck, but these people all smoked at their desks and it was disgusting.

So I can only imagine in the 80s and early 90s probably everyone smoked at their desks and it was surely disgusting.

Half of my office switched to vaping which I wouldn't mind if the didn't use faggy sweet liquids to fill them up.

They make me nauseous and they look retarded while vaping honestly.

Do they vape inside the office? This is probably illegal depending on the state you live in. Even if it's not illegal I would ask that they go outside.

All liquids are sweet due to propylene glycol which has an inherently sickly-sweet note to it.

That said, they do not all have to smell sweet - or smell like much of anything at all. Unless obnoxious liquid is used with smoke machine tanks on top of nuclear reactor mods.

Yeah, in the office, on the workstations opposite to me. Tried switching offices but fuckers are everywhere like fucking vaping zombie apocalypse.

I mean, I really don't mind it but those sweet liquids are awful and for some reason all of them increased the vapor output and it's fucking clouds coming out from them.

>half brother had (new bill passed that made it FDA regulated now topkek) business where he'd develop and sell ecig juice
>he believed in the "no smell" meme and thought the huge clouds were basically not local air pollution
>my mom and I went to visit him
>I play with my niece
>my mom smells it and tells him to vape that shit outside
>he starts sperging out saying it won't cause cancer
>my mom isn't even talking about second hand smoke seeing as she smokes... she just knows it smells like shit
>"Marcus, if you keep vaping indoors, your daughter is going to be made fun of when she goes to kindergarten and smells like nicotine."
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO MOM VAPING IS THE FUTURE

I had a good giggle at how buttravaged he got our mom's correct opinion.

Code office lol. Computer room or computer lab and I've never been in one that allowed smoking.

Jesus Christ fuck that. I mean going to hr about will probably not end well for you, but I'd start casually bringing it up with your manager and check your local laws.

anybody vaping indoors is a certified retard trying to show off. nobody wants to smell your fucking bubblegum vape so don't try to just do it in the restroom either
t. also a vapecunt

>not vaping 0nic 90% VG to blow fat clouds
outta the way gramps

NOT TECHNOLOGY

F U C K O F F

I was working at a cashier and saw one of these capers smoking all the way through the shop till she got to the till and left. Vaping the whole time. It seems retarded the science of this shit recently found it is in fact harmful but these people have the gall to walk around puffing like a retard. They know they're are attracting attention and that's all I think its for

>believing the 'popcorn lung' lie by big tobacco
one can only imagine being this retarded

you could only smoke cocks indoor

t. gaygler

>working at a cashier
>saw some vape in your store
>didn't tell them to stop or leave immediately
I've worked at a cashier too bro and if I ever saw that shit, they'd get kicked out. Well, not if they were vaping weed. I'd vape my dabs in a wax pen and get fucking stoned at my convenience store. I used to give free dab hits to anyone that wanted. Almost asked a young FBI officer if he wanted to hit my wax pen once lel.

>vaping is healthy
rofl

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT

youtu.be/7XNHCDOed6g?t=175