>Clicks cancel

install tab center

2 gigs with 1 tab actually loaded

Do it fgt.

Tab hoarding is a disease.

>rittid
Feel free to die

/marked/

Just start bookmarking. I can't imagine you often get around to opening those old tabs and the only reason you keep them open is because you are afraid you might "lose" them.

Closing all tabs and starting with a blank slate feels good man. Just save all that stuff as bookmarks instead so that this doesn't happen.

I also had this problem since I upgraded to Ryzen and 32gb ram. Its literally impossible to degrade the performance of my system anymore, no matter how many tabs I open, so there's just no point in closing them any more.

what site is the Y?

fetlife

hackernews

>reddit
Kys

>Closing all tabs and starting with a blank slate feels good man. Just save all that stuff as bookmarks instead so that this doesn't happen.

lol, got shit to go through, but never need to do it as a priority, If I bookmark it its as good as never getting done, while a tab generally does get done in time.

are you me?

>RIP computer when it tries to close that shit down

JUST

actually impressed. Says more about me than what you done though.

Tab hoarders disgust me.

You guys are faggots, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having multiple tabs open at a time.....

I bet you're poorfags who couldn't afford to buy 32gb ram, you'd probably rather get 8gb and a 1080 than 32gb ram and a 480, pathetic...