Soon i'm traveling in india and i will stay there for a couple of years because of work

soon i'm traveling in india and i will stay there for a couple of years because of work.

how hard is it for a white man to find himself a qt indian gf there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know what your idea of "qt" is but it shouldn't be hard to find a woman.

>qt

Probably nearly impossible

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

Very. Very low ratio of females to males from rampant infantcide and very strict caste system will mean they will be under pressure to not be seen with a man who is not of their caste facing either disownment or honor killing.

This is only in the underdeveloped villages.Just go to a big city and find a bar.

>qt indian gf
What did he mean by this?

>I don't know what your idea of "qt"

petite shy indian woman with good manners and pretty face

am i asking for too much?

They also come with Traditional Hinduism, Parents that disapprove of foreigners, and, if you somehow marry her, you'll be living in a giant house with all 3453249 family members.
Not to mention the cultural differences.

Just today in the news they said 1,4% of Indians live in slavery. Fix your country, I mean wtf

Very easy. If you promise to keep her safe from the toilet witch, she will fall into your arms and her father will pay you hamdsomely to marry her.

Will they allow him to install a loo or will he be required to shit in the street with everyone else?

Assuming it's a large or medium sized city, the house will already have a loo.

Do qts like Kelly from the office really exist over there?

I don't remember much about The Office but you'll find all sorts of English speaking women in large cities.

>white man
>croatia

if OP is a nigger I got a bad news for ya, We will find you,torture you and lynch the soul out of you till you leave our country with your fine quality crack you come up with

Motherfucker how was she cute?

She looked like Ganesh himself baka

like this, son

They all smell though, just fyi.

Hey, she really turns me on, also Janice

Go to the South half of the country then.You're more likely to find dark-skinned people there.

The whole nation is against the niggers for creating a ruckus in our 2030 super power country.Pajeet will stand up and lynch these mutheryucker

I don't find her cute also I think her type is from Southern India.

This. I don't now how into gyms they are there but avoid gyms.

t.Someone who belonged to a gym in a heavily Indian area.

da fuq are mexicunt's really into those gorilla looking south smelly low caste.Trum really need to build a wall

this is how i look like. what should i consider myself if not white?

so what you're saying is indian girls with good manners come only out of traditional hinduist families? if i were to find myself a regular petite indian girl with pretty face, what kind of behaviour should i expect from her?

Why does every slav look like they want to beat you up?

>iphone5s
>32 KB image
nyc b7 m9

Probably vegetarianism, praying everyday, celebrating festivals every week etc. I don't really know because I'm not from one.
Oh and beef is a no-no in most states. Make sure you know the Beef and Alcohol laws of the state you're in.

won't be hard, we have plenty of indian upper class students in canada and assume expats living there for a few years will be in that category.

you'd probably hit it off with that pool, and alot seem to much more westernized vs. their countrymen with different values/norms. for example the pakistanis in pakistan are religious nutjobs, the ones i've met here are decadent alcoholics.

Fuck you pajeet, low tier is what turns me on. like the american to the burger

i downloaded the pic off my facebook m8

>Oh and beef is a no-no in most states. Make sure you know the Beef and Alcohol laws of the state you're in.

fuggg. i love me a good steak.

so you're telling me there are no good steak houses in large cities? to be exact, i will be living in delhi.

I wonder what a half Mexican half Indian looks like.

Indian girls are sheltered as fuck.

Is like going out with an amish girl.

And most qt indian girls you will find are already married or engaged.

The indian girl i knew married at like 23 and she was a 5/10 at best.

my indian room-mate tells me places like mumbai are religious nutjobs.

he told me you can actually get beef-burgers in his city in new delhi.

motheryucker I'll behenchod your sister.Now listen upa brown guy to other brown guy don't fell for these low caste cunts we got fine ass in the north area with some fare looking skin rather then them

I believe it is illegal there. You can get beef in the Southern state of Kerala and the North Eastern states.

>living in delhi
BC(a famous curse for the delhi people like me)
if you coming to delhi it is possible you can find steak but since me being a hindu dindu can't tell much about the area butt* going to mudslim dominated area you would find beef(sorry hindu god's for my action)

bc baat sun delhi sey hoon chup hokar apni maa ki gaand sey mere nike ka joota nikal k apney gaand mei ghusa kar nikal ja is board sey
let me help with that

want an indian bf that doesnt smell like curry and look ugly :c

>want a paki that isn't a paki

I don't speak Hindi but I'm pretty sure you're butthurt about something.

it's a tall order i know

Is it true indian food will make your stomach bad because you use unique spices and what not?

Btw I really want to visit but the country is so huge so I have no idea where to start.

summerfag you must be having fun in Sup Forums right.Please try m-chan now the country will bless you with accolades

It happens to many people who aren't used to it. I would suggest you find one of those package tours that take large groups of people. You'll have a decent guide and it'll be safer that way.

is indian food spicy in general? i mean, is it hot as fuck?

Spicy food varies in popularity based on the location but you will always have the option to eat normal spiced food because not everybody likes it hot.

>I will stay there for a couple of years
Make sure you watch the tutorial video of how to wash with left hand

lowkey gear yourself with those acidity regulators.
Get yourself a lot of fucking drink Water will not do anygood since if you be visiting delhi it's 37'c at night

Safe as in I might be in danger of being attached? I hate tours in general and want to travel with friends. Are people aggressive against foreigners?

And contrary to popular belief there are Western styled toilets and toilet paper in large cities.
I've personally never had a problem finding toilet paper.You also have health faucets(Equivalent to Bidets) if TP is not your thing.

>37 C

Fucking hell, it's around 28 now and I'm done

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette
you guys do the same like people in rural villages of India do.Get yo facts straight katwa boi

I read about attacks very often in newspapers so I would just advise you to travel in groups.People here aren't any more aggressive to foreigners than they are to the locals.

why? i'll continue te wipe my ass with my right hand i can assure you that. it's not like anyone will ever know.

Rules
1. Well book a decent hotel with AC(if your a richfag book that 5 motherfuckin' satr hotel if a poorfag 3 star would be also good since they got western toilet nowadays)
2.travel with metro if you in delhi you would cover almost entire city but watch out that population in that coach son lemme give you hints aight. Rajiv chowk you would be dead there when you see that crowd)
3.As I said drink that gatorade or other thinghs you guys comfortable with)
4.Don't get mugged by dark looking peoples

Sounds pretty tough mates but I'll look into it, thanks! Do you get a lot of tourists?

>delhi
>india

no, you're visiting delhi. go somewhere else you nonce

We do which is why you'll see a lot of these attacks.Most people won't get attacked but every time something happens it spooks all other tourists.

protip go to Manali.Me and couple of lads are going for a good trip there since the weather is good(12'c no joke) would have couple of beers and my favourite hash oil of dank quality.
As of the visitors yes not a lot of them but yes saw a crowd of 50's white people with there 70's theme gears on this week

>this fucking thread

Enfermo

B U I L D I T

Indians are very loyal to their race. At most you can get a poor lower caste woman. All proper Indian women and all good looking Indian women marry Indian. Facts.

Wtf.... All the replies in this post are absolutely shit, just go to a bar in Delhi or Mumbai or any other big city, they are literally teeming with top tier qts, don't believe the memes and if you aren't an autist, guaranteed sex every time...
All you Indian motherfuckers need to get out more

>Indian girls
>qt

Hahahahaha. Go get a girl from the Levant OP