Sup Forums is as fast or faster than Sup Forums since the US election

>Sup Forums is as fast or faster than Sup Forums since the US election
>Sup Forums is now 88th most visited site in the US and 258th worldwide (about a year ago it was ~1000th) and most of the new traffic is Sup Forums
>the mods had to make a new board to reduce the traffic on Sup Forums and redirect some of the shitposts
>~95% of Sup Forumsacks are newfags from reddit, youtube, facebook and twitter thanks to ecelebs like Sargon of Akkad and Milo Yiannopoulos and their fans advertising this place
>people on those sites and even irl are acting like Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes are a of badge of honor
>cringeworthy nonsense like "praise kek" and "free kekistan" that was funny for a day and was perpetrated by /r/the_donald and Sargon of Akkad is now accepted on Sup Forums
>frases like "weaponized autism" and "meme magic" are so overused by outsiders they're cringe inducing and yet people still use them on Sup Forums
>there was a guy on Sup Forums a week ago who didn't know how to reply to a post, someone literally told him to click on the post number and nobody called him out for being a mentally handicapped newfag
>there are people on Sup Forums right now who throw around the term "shill" as some kinda general insult without knowing what it means
and worst of all
>the cancer is spilling into Sup Forums and other boards

thanks Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We dindu nuffin.

i want off this ride

Kys

I remember Sup Forums was just a big joke and everyone knew it.

It's the same type of threads, but people actually believe it now. What is the world coming to.

daily reminder that:
1. picrelated is face of white, aryan Sup Forums user who longs for third reich where hed be shot or made cannon fodder
2. donald trump has done literally nothing except angering some stupid people

Sup Forums is literally ribbit at this point

u mad?

People on Sup Forums begged for the new board -- which is a horribly pointless board. They should've just made a /leftypol/.

Sup Forums was a fun place to shitpost about 2 years ago, then Trump came into the picture. It was very fun for a long time and people of the board all wanted him to win solely because it was unorthodox and fun. Now the entire board is void of actual political discussion and is filled with the_donald fags who are just as bad as any other reddotors.

>complaining about call out shills on Sup Forums

shill

>Sup Forums is my private autistic safe space

Sorry bro, maybe try leaving mommy's basement every once in a while

>there was a guy on Sup Forums a week ago who didn't know how to reply to a post, someone literally told him to click on the post number and nobody called him out for being a mentally handicapped newfag
I want to get off of this ride, but there is no place to go.

You were supposed to put this copypasta here reddit friend

>people refer to red pill as anything but the Jewish question
Also sage, fuck off back to

Sup Forums truly is the new Sup Forums

Except people keep breaking rule 1 & 2, and especially as it applies to raids.

It will go down like Sup Forums. What a time to be alive.

>We will never return to the days of wholly unregulated free speech, when there was no Capcha and mods would just as soon post questionable shit as ban you for it

What will replace it?

I guess its ok

Now what was the saying about those pretending to be idiots soon being joined by actual idiots thinking they're in good company?

That is basically the whole history of Sup Forums. Anons can't come up with a thing so crazy and stupid there aren't other ones ready to believe it. But goddamn are they trying. Exercise in futility since 2003.

>>there was a guy on Sup Forums a week ago who didn't know how to reply to a post, someone literally told him to click on the post number and nobody called him out for being a mentally handicapped newfag
This happens regularly on a lot of boards.

The problem as you said is a lot of things start as joke in jest but eventually are taken seriously, like waifus for example

I swore off this shithole until the election. Sup Forums brought me back.

We have to make Sup Forums toxic again!
Gore and traps must flood every board until every new fag becomes so disgusted that they can't sleep at night and will return back into their safe zones.
It's the only solution.

Same
Sup Forums brought me back...
But I've mostly stayed on Sup Forums anyways.

JIDF pls.

They tried that back in 2004-2008 and look where that got us

bring back /mlpol/

>frases

The idiots were already leaving Sup Forums for more obscure imageboards and then moot brought back Sup Forums. What an idiot. Glad he's gone.

the alt right killed Sup Forums

Traps don't work very well anymore. It needs to be gore and scat.

They're a containment board, so I don't really care until they come to Sup Forums or my other boards, hopefully everyone will shit on them if that's the case.

Sup Forumsuro

r*ddit killed Sup Forums

Pol never aligned with the 'alt right' movement actually

trump killed Sup Forums

Ok, and what plug does it use? USB?

I don't know.
Whatever board gets triggered by something the world does or some board that's really supportive of a movement?
First it was Sup Forums with chanology, trolling, raids
Then it was Sup Forums with gamergate
And then for a little bit /r9k/ with 'don't come to school tomorrow'
Lastly Sup Forums with the election

Maybe it could be Sup Forums if something really gets us moving. Or Sup Forums when anime gets banned in the US for sexualizing little girls.

the far left started this
they killed Sup Forums

Summer is here bois

fuck meme arrows I'm gonna start using what the text boards do
|NOW I'VE LOST IT
yay

>>>/reddit/

>about a year ago it was ~1000th
Was it really, I'm sure I checked a few years ago and it definitely was in the top 500 if not top 100. Probably was in the top 100.

You're talking bollocks.

And everything you mentioned you could blame Sup Forums for in the past, so what's the difference. You came with one of the floods of the newfaggotry, didn't you, you little faggot?

This is not Sup Forums content, back to with you

Reddit kills everything. I used to go on Sup Forums a lot before all this. I loved all the covert ops. Now when there's an operation, it's immediately put on r donald and spread from Pepe and MAGA twitter accounts. Redditors have no fucking subtlety.

welcome to the MAGA movement

now gtf in or gtfo

>itt
>bunch of alarmist newfags

check the alexa ranking history you faggot
it was close (btw `~` means approximately)

>trump has done literally nothing except angering some stupid people
but muh syria :(

Fuck off Reddit. You can't just redefine political terms to fit your narrative. You claim to be against "the far left" while simultaneously adopting their worst elements on mass. You are cancer, leave this website and preferably this life as well.

t. shareblue shill

You're right, it was pretty close to 1000. I think you're off by only 900 or so, but that's within a margin of error.

D E L E T / P O L /

Please use Rust.

How do we fix Sup Forums?

>Fuck off Reddit. You can't just redefine political terms to fit your narrative. You claim to be against "the far left" while simultaneously adopting their worst elements on mass. You are cancer, leave this website and preferably this life as well.
faggots like these are the cause of Sup Forums being so popular, they get triggered with everything, and 4channers like to trigger people

>tripfag

>tortilla with salsa sauce
>trumptard cake, symbolising a wall
Can't make this shit up.

I'd say this was pretty close to 1000 a year ago

the first time a tripfag said something right

>fix Sup Forums
With a time machine and killing m00t

floens didn't do this site any favors

fuck off, newphoneposterfag

??

I don't get it

So you're saying Sup Forums is full of nothing but retarded "lel i trolled u xddd" redditors? Wow, nobody could have fucking expected this.

Alright then, I must have checked few years ago during that dip.

Still don't get why make a thread on Sup Forums about it
>the cancer is spilling into Sup Forums and other boards
It sure is now that this thread has been made. Go back to your containment board

OP is a nigger and mad about it

another 2 newfags that need to leave

at least provide some arguments if you're gonna accuse someone of being a newfag you dumb nigger

>them

>unironically caring for this site and other peoples opinions.

user, you need to be like me and crack open a beer and sit back to watch society and Sup Forums implode on itself like a dying star.

I get it, you're retarded

>user is one person

This, fucking newfags are making this stuff... Move along and don't pay attention to things that you don't like, grow up fucking Sup Forumstards

Where would you go if Sup Forums and Sup Forums died? Because I saw some newfag post on here yesterday that said "Who cares, as long as FB and Reddit remain". It's disgusting to think that this board is overrun with people like that, phoneposters who view Sup Forums as just another app.

Lainchan, ofcourse

>Sup Forums is now 88th most visited site in the US

I wonder how many people became weebs in murrica now.

lainchan and 8ch are shitty bot viable options perhaps

I saw this thread on /qa/ too.

8ch is just 4eddit, don't even lie to yourself. Centralized banhappy mods are one of the few things that make this place not a circlejerk. The only thing that would make it better is if the mods were as part of the website as they used to be, instead of just being a behind-the-scenes force.

Sup Forums completely went to shit thanks to the election (inb4 it was always shit)
It was noticeable since quite a while, but in late summer 2016 it became completely shit

Even this board is getting a bunch of newfags, and normalfags. I hate it. LEAVE MUH BOARD FAGITS!!

Just use 8あchan

Lets just make a new chan so then it will be a super secret club

I think the worst part of all of this is the newfags who complain about Sup Forums to try and fit in.

>there is a guy on Sup Forums who spams pic related in threads that have nothing to do with politics at all

Nope, and he made Sup Forums the default board.

I blame the kikes.

you're aging grandpa get over it

Wait for this place to become bankrupt and then Yotsuba will be GPL'd. Make a blind trust that takes care of Sup Forums's finances with occasional donate or dies, keep Jlist as the only advertiser, keep the place from becoming for-profit.
Keep the same upper moderation team we have now (the moot approved faggots) and have them screen any potential janitors for not being utter newniggers. Ban all political discussion on sight, remind faggots that free speech isn't guaranteed just cause it's an anonymous imageboard. Of course, buy back the same URLs we had before, and add back the BBS.

That has to be a falseflag, nobody can be that cancerous without self awareness.

It is.

>Keep the same upper moderation team we have now
site killed before it starts

go see for yourself

Behead those who disagree

E T E R N A L E L E C T I O N
T
E
R
N
A
L

E
L
E
C
T
I
O
N

Sup Forums has a hostile environment, this is merely one phase, like when ononymoose happened, a bunch of normies stormed this place.

It'll be fine, they'll go away.

I'm not saying there aren't cancer that actually like the kekistan shit, but OPs image is running on poe's law and it's hopefully just a falseflag.