Why does this exist? Why doesn't China just annex this?

Why does this exist? Why doesn't China just annex this?

>be china
>get nankined

China couldn't even if Russia/USSR was capable of dominate Japan. So Russia/USSR is more dangerous for Japan than China.
t. America-san

because they know who's the boss and what happens when they incurs the rage of rising sun

China couldn't kill island barbarian. They are fucking faggot

>China
>Economy based on faulty smarthphones and toxic industrial plastic
>Reasons to assume their navy and missiles are of similar quality
>Capable of doing anything

China would lose half their population if they tried to invade Japan

Why would China want to risk war with America and NATO over countries much smaller than them that don't even have that many valuable resources? Most of Japan's industry and economy is driven exclusively by Japanese companies like Toyota and Mitsubishi, they'd never work for a Chinese government.

Why does this exist? Why doesn't France just annex this?

Oh, sorry this will disappeared near future.

>Reasons to assume their navy and missiles are of similar quality
what are those exactly?

That's not how China works.

China lets others invade them, and then subtly change the demographics of the conqueror nation.

Happened all the time. Mongols? Most of them live in China. Manchuria? Is China now. If Japan kept China under control, it'd also become China.

>Why does this exist?
Earthquakes and volcanos made this.

>Why doesn't China just annex this?
Chinese don't like endless natural disasters.

>the rage of rising sun
you mean rage of the burgers?

Tell that to the Tibetans and Uyghurs.

Tibetans and Uyghurs were conquered during the Qing (Manchu) Dynasty.

>China
>Annex anything

>France

*Turkey

funny thing is that China's population growth is one of the lowest in the world. the problem is their sheer number.

>German education

China can't even annex North Korea inpite of the fact that the great leader only gives them headache.

As big powerful the dragon is, in reality, he is nothing more than a hot gas.
I mean, it was already reported that they are completely incapable of feeding their own people and has to rely on importing food just to keep them going. Not to mention the overwhelming reports about corruption and organized crime lords that are just waiting to prey on hungry and ignorant civilians.
Make it all worse with their poison smog clouds that would only worsen once gun powder and nuclear wastes gets mixed into the brew

China's "superpower" is so fragile that a war with even small countries might cause their balance to tip over. And they are aware of it so they invest greatly on intimidation to get what they want.

This. They produce garbage and low quality products because Westerners are stupid enough to keep buying them. If you think that they don't actually put effort into making high quality military equipment for themselves then you are basing your worldview on memes.

China will collapse around 2020.

>the problem is their sheer number.
are you joking? racist.

test

Same reason Turks don't annex Germany.

Also this. You don't conquer China, you become part of it.

They don't want to annex North Korea, it's basically a colony to them and a source of cheap labour and resources. Not to mention the entire reason they entered the Korean War was because they wanted a buffer zone between them and American occupied South Korea.

China could roflstomp any of their neighbors except maybe Russia, or India, the only thing stopping them is the U.S.

>it's basically a colony to them
You mean to Russia?

>can't even annex North Korea
why should it? The thing that worries China most about North Korea is regime collapse. The refugees from the fiasco would lead to a humanitarian crisis, and especially that South Korea will annex NK and Korean/Western troops will suddenly be next door to China. But it's certainly worried about its nuclear arsenal too. China and the West seriously need to re-engage with NK.

But it's possible that Russia annexes another country/region, like Crimea.

Actually, an average Chinese soldier is equipped with only $1500 worth of equipment - 700 of which goes to the gun alone
A US soldier gets as much as $17000 worth of equipment.

I am not saying that they are bad quality or anythng. I am just saying that it is not outside the realm of possibilities that they would choose quantity over quality and find no problem in using shitty backfiring "equipment" to arm the populace.

Human wave is China's main industry afterall.

You and I both know that they can get those slaves cheaper if they just claim the territory as their own. Even USA would provide them aid if they just excused their actions as counter terrorism.

They really couldn't. The Chinese military is huge but pretty fucking garbage. They rely almost entirely on infantry and tanks, and most of the ships and aircraft they do have are outdated as fuck. Russia alone could destroy China in a land war.

Yeah, but do you really think it's possible for China to annex a country that's 98% homogeneous like Japan though vote?

>Actually, an average Chinese soldier is equipped with only $1500 worth of equipment - 700 of which goes to the gun alone
>A US soldier gets as much as $17000 worth of equipment.
Yeah, but it's cheaper to buy local wares so.

>russia could destroy china
stopped reading right there. russia is dead economy-wise from the stunt they pulled in Crimea they wouldnt have money to feed their troops in a war

t. Michael Zhang

>You and I both know that they can get those slaves cheaper if they just claim the territory as their own.

Maybe, but honey vs vinegar m8. The U.S. basically colonized Latin America without actually becoming militarily involved. There are numerous advantages to working through proxies, not only do you keep your hands clean of doing all the actual repressing which helps your public image, you don't risk your own soldiers lives or the reputation of your country in the event of something embarrassing or disastrous. If Best Korea goes to shit while under direct Chinese administration it's their problem, if it goes to shit while under proxy control they just pretend it's not their problem and ignore it.

Russia has significantly more tanks, aircraft and missiles than China. The only thing China beats them on is the quantity of infantry which is pretty irrelevant in modern warfare.

Thanks for your input, American bear. Russia actually develops military technology while China's is mostly defunct old Soviet equipment. Russia has about tenfold nuclear warheads. Russia has an actual navy. Stupid Americans.

>feed their troops in a war
didn't stop them from interfering in Syria.
Besides, virtually no reason for china to go to war with Russia and vice versa. China has its hands full with the South China Sea and its attrition of it. It pretty much made all those countries surrounding it its adversaries.

North Korea is one of the, if not the, most evil country in the world.
They human rights violations have already been documented far and wide

China taking out North Korea would be the most heroic thing they could ever do.

China won't do that, because they're just as scared as the West as to the consequences of what will happen. The only way out is for China (NK's trade partner and friend in the region) is to talk to them and invite America to the discussions.

No they're not, China is afraid of America getting a stronger foothold in Asia if they take out NK. They could easily annex or liberate the country any time they wanted to. The real problem with NK is that it'd be a massive economic drain which is exactly why South Korea is in no rush to reunite.

My point, actually.
All that China has to do is to announce that they are done with North Korea's evil and by the next day, their trustworthy rating shall rise sky high.
Merchants shall arrive, willing to trade goods.
And their alliance with the western world shall be cemented.

The consequences that would arrive are litterally nothing compared to the benefits to gain from annexing North Korea.
Oh if only they have the resources.

China can't even annex the 'rogue province' of Taiwan. You think they can take on the JSDF, one of the largest and best-equipped military forces in the world, with their joke of a navy?

this is fedora tier stupidity.

china has already modernized to land-based combat and the CCP are organized as fuck with warfare and fought off the west in korea.

not to forget land-warfare is tantamount to getting fucked hard by insurgencies in this day and age.

the straits are controlled though by them and the ships are russian-made/influenced.

they'd get fucked hard in japan or non-chinese countries since its guaranteed insurgency as most countries will not want china to basically pull a tibet on them.

Sorry Cheng, I won't insult the homeland again.

>they go to war with japan
>japan stops producing anime
>90% of the chinese population start rioting against the chinese government
yeah ok china will definitely win

Why does China not fall?

t. nguyen actually
nope you are a faggot literally and don't really understand china or asia. we aren't literal cucks who are blinded about how powerful china really is.

peaceful civilization is a ruckus, the asian mentality is very russian-like, inherently logical, calculating and weary of another's intentions.

europe may let its guard down because of muh liberalism but everywhere else countries will not let their guard down against another.

I know you are memeing but it's almost impossible to conquer Japan given the current military technology level. It's just too easy to repel an invasion from the sea.

>you are a faggot now here is my autistic unrelated rant

I can certainly believe your claim of having a 3 inch cock my friend

DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO
DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO
DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO
DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO
DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO

Japan's population is falling due to sexless vegetable betas, and falling birth rates. They are doing China's job for them, wonderfully as well.

You will first go bankrupt btw.

just because chinks cant

if anything invading germany and flooding there as immigrants are a much more easier option for them.

>their shittiest goods are shitty
>therefore their high tech missiles are equally shitty

>China can't annex NK

The average Chinese soldier isn't a soldier.

China's military is one of the newest and most modern militaries in the world.

Much of America's weaponry is outdated compared to China's. But America has far more of it, and far more experience and allies.

The difference is that China's leaders aren't retards who start wars over memes. Like Russia or America.

Why aren't they then?
Taking out N.Korea themselves will remove the chances of America setting foot on mainland Asia, will offer then more slaves, plenty of agricultural land, and a chance to send their reputation sky rocketing.

It's all in their favor....if they can afford it

No.

The only thing China uses that is Russian are fighter jet engines.

China and Russia are quasi-allies. They settled all border disputes and don't even man guard posts anymore.

?

China tried to kill Fatty 3 twice now; but Fatty 3 killed the Chinese agents before they got to him.

Guy is ruthless.

The reason China doesn't invade NK, is because America has just as much incentive to keeping NK alive as China does.

A Chinese annexation of NK would be extremely unpopular in SK. Something China doesn't want.

I personally believe Xi will do exactly what you are saying sometime in the next few years.

But it will require American guarantees that they won't invade as well.

Do not do != Incapable of doing.

Taiwan is protected by America.

t. Ahmed

?

Chinese

America has to defend Japan.
If it doesn't NATO and everything falls apart and Japan/SK build nukes.

t. No argument

This

Japan's government "reinteprets" Article 9 for no reason.
Now your sons get to die for our wars. For nothing in return.
LMAO

Because, believe it or not, but America has just as much incentive to keeping NK around as China.

If China and Japan got over their stupid shit and became allies alongside Korea, they'd transform East Asia into the most powerful bloc in the world. Luckily this won't happen for at least 100 years.

itt chinkspora posting under my flag

China pls appreciate your currency

civil war when
mandate of heaven is needed

maybe its just me but i feel american flag gets a bit too many chink posters these days and they have steadily increased.

>muh boogeyman

I say the same for Japanese flags.

Literally why would they get along?

Nationalist politics are huge popularity boosters, and China gains very little from working with Japan.

China + SK could be possible though. Hence why I expect China to remove NK soon.

The American economy sputtering and spilling its beans these last three months is doing that for them.

Chinese got enough civil war 1900-1950 for a few hundred years desu.
80 million deaths isn't normal.

Russia will be there before. They should have already taken Hokkaido together with Sakhalin and the Kurils after WW2

This

But Russia didn't have a navy in that area.

The answer is pretty obvious.

Don't pretend like it's not true. The CCP pays people to post on sites like these. There's a fuckton of chinkmen in our universities as well.

All those diaspora chinks mad
kek