Have you noticed how Sup Forums posters from some countries are the complete opposite of their IRL counterpart?

Have you noticed how Sup Forums posters from some countries are the complete opposite of their IRL counterpart?
For example IRL Russians are very nationalistic,while on Sup Forums they're all self hater faggots,South Americans IRL are super normies while here they're autistic as fuck

Sometimes it doesn't apply for example americans are retarded both IRL and on this board

Poles clean shit in real life, while they spew shit on Sup Forums.

Yes we poo in our loos.

Italians are assholes and always super butthurt on Sup Forums are they like that IRL?

Slovaks are nationalist nutjobs irl and here as well

Can't say I notice anything different.

Complaining about this country is national sport

Australians are pussies and always super butthurt on Sup Forums when they're not called ''le funny shitposters xd'',are they like that IRL ?

Japs are annoying and autistic in real life as well as on this site

thanks for proving my point.

we're still all asians here in canada though.

but brazilians are monkeys on int, the one's i've met here were usually more educated/academic than euros.

Half the "Finns" who post here are Estonian tryhard immigrant losers making Finland look bad

I only recognize this Nigger Posting from Finland

Outside of Europe you have to be educated person to speak English so non European posters on Sup Forums are opposite of majority of population - educated people tend to be liberals usually.
Also Russians IRL are not nationalistic, we are "patriotic". I mean no one really cares about your ethnicity here, people are just conservative and hate the West.

>while on Sup Forums they're all self hater faggots

All these nationalistic Russians have about the same amount of brains as a sack of potatoes, being unable to realize how shitty Russia is and what should we do to fix it.

>every russian student at my school in judo
>half of my judo class are international russian students even though maybe 1-2% of my school is

why is this

Oddly enough I see what you're saying.
Many dutch on Sup Forums seem to come across as angry little shits, but when I was there everybody was laid back and chill as fuck.

How can they be spotted?

Yeah right

Spanish in real life are SJW self-hating cibervoluntarios. Here too.

swedes seem to be less homo here

Putin promotes it heavily.
This. Majority of Russians use internet to read news on pro-Kremlin websites and talk to friends in vk. Only youth visits imageboards. Take only good educated youth who can into English. So Russian poster on int is likely to be young liberal male. Also in Russia nationalists are a subculture of football fans and criminals selling drugs, most of us are just blind patriots.

most of greeks i met irl weren't that butthurt and they could handle the benter unlike chimping out greek posters here

Top kek

You've just noticed that?
It's quite easy to explain
All the outcasts of a given society come here

Everyone itt is someone who was ousted by their people in some way
Even the Americans you just have trouble seeing it

I think they only chimp out in the presence of their Geo-political neighbours

Also, for OP, most seffricans are bleck, while on Sup Forums I feel sure that most seffrican posters are white

To add
This is also the reason why you should not take an Sup Forums poster (or a Sup Forums poster in general) as an accurate representation of their given cunt

Americans are smart and polite

Mudslimes are non-religious

Swedes are stormfags

Finns are funny

Only ones that seem to be the same are portuguese and french.

i think it applies for the entirety of central and eastern europe

>Have you noticed how Sup Forums posters from some countries are the complete opposite of their IRL counterpart?
Have you noticed that not everyone from an entire country behaves the same as each other?

>Mudslimes are non-religious
Forgot this,and gay

>IT'S HAPPENING

south africans on Sup Forums aren't as bad as real life. probably because it's only the white south africans here.

All burgerposters are pretty fucking stupid.

The internet does have the worse people.

By definition normies dont shitpost 24/7

kek

>How can they be spotted?

Pro-NATO comments etc and pic related

10/10

if there's one thing i've learned from Sup Forums it's that all canadians have advanced autism

RARE
A
R
E

Her name is Paige Wilde on fb btw

Anti-NATO : Russian
Pro-NATO : Estonian

Foilhat harder

>IRL, Italians are all fashion whores who don't give a shit about last year, let alone the recent past
>online, most of them are irredentist would-be martyrs straight from 1916

Italians here seem to be more or less the same though. Maybe just a bit more autistic.

>IRL spaniards are chads or wannabe chads who'll dance like a gyppo to fuck a tourist
>on Sup Forums spanish general is /r9k/+MGTOW+MRA

are you really in botswana :-o

t. Fernando Martinez

>Anti-NATO : Russian

Nope