What are you working on, Sup Forums?

What are you working on, Sup Forums?

Old thread:

Hey girls~~~~~~

sure did ;) Im also high now so there is that.

motivate me, bros

What I like to do, is find a way to take what I have to do at work, and use it as an opportunity to use something that I want to try from a hobbyist perspective.

Like If I had to churn a ton of data using some ORM, I would make sure the data for the POC was something I was genuinely interested in myself.

What's a good web project for the summer?
I know a decent amount of PHP and SQL, but I'd like to move away from PHP. I still feel like I'm a novice programmer but I'd like to do some number crunching.

Reverse(list):
b = list.head // back
m = b.next // middle
f = m.next // forward
b.next = null
while f != null:
m.next = b
b = m
m = f
f = f.next
m.next = b
list.head = m

also dpt is included nowhere in the op

>tfw going to Japan tomorrow
I'm gonna miss you ;_;

I fucked up something in my coroutine implementation yesterday but I don't feel like debugging right now.

What for? If it's just a vacation you can stay there.

creating an all-in-one deploy for a private tracker.

chihaya, prometheus, mysql, nginx, and uwsgi are all deployed into a networked docker cluster w/ shared volumes. Config management is accomplished via etcd and mako/jinja2 templating.

frontend is a login for regular user or admin, or logged out. only other page is a .torrent upload. using angular and pyramid.

looking for audio fingerprinting libraries now to write a transcode-detection micro-service to crawl uploaded torrents as a fake client.

hoping to have it all end up in a git with more or less push-button instantiation.

vacation

have fun. I went for 2 weeks in Feb and I hated coming back to burgerland

yo can you share?

is someone going to make a thread with dpt in the title or are we going to have a dead thread for the next 300 posts

I only have one chalupa left you can have it though

honestly a dead thread sounds like a really nice change of pace compared to the full fledged aidsmenship that usually poops all over this thread

Thanks senpai. I'm excited. Too bad I missed the cherry blossoms.
I'm going for roughly 4 weeks btw.

thanks bro can you send it by mail?

51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110-1335
USA

Test

I'm sending it first class so hopefully its only borderline soggy when it gets to you. i licked off the sour cream because i was worried about it spoiling en route.

awesomesauce ramadan steve

You have test it? Which language is it?

guys quick question. im making an online graph editor (in javascript with canvas) where you can select multiple nodes/vertices in a graph.

Now is it smarter to just add a boolean 'selected' to the node/vertex class or should i just put the currently selected in a (global) list? Or maybe both?

Use a variable to mark your selected node. That way you won't need to traverse the whole tree to find it

What are some good and free server box providers for prototyping server applications? If I were to get a box for personal use, how much would I pay? I'd essentially want a box that I could host a database on, maybe have an MVC for user friendly communication between database and devices interacting with server box, html front page to make use of my domain, et cetera.

get in here if you don't want to be left alone!

NEW THREAD!

hask*ll

haskell

try it