Thoughts on canada

Thoughts on canada

eh

I love Canada

landmass is beaufitful. nice mountains forests lakes etc. people are shit. government is shit.

At least they're taking some of the heat away from us.

>government is shit.
even Singapore knows about it, holy shit

Seems like a nice place, I'd like to come over sometime and maybe see a proper hockey game.

A thorn in America's lardy ass

similar to california, great land ruined by shit government and people

>Kanada

Dumb arch niggers

Is that you're mom cuz she blowed me last night lol

nou

Poutine wilderness.

is that Manitoulin island ?

meme country

riddled with chinks

Going down hill fast

Takes one to know one

Point being?

Next year
I'll immigrate to Canada

better than USA

Ignorant,unexciting,slow and without a shred of identity.For people from impoverished,backwater countries it might be nice enough but for anyone else it's not even worth thinking about.
One of the worst developed countries.

Ignorant to what? Unexciting how? Slow how? We don't have much of an identity though, I'll give you that.

>Ignorant to what?
To art,history,geography,other cultures,etc...
>Unexciting how?
90% of your country is an empty wasteland where nothing happens and even in the remaining 10% things aren't much better.
>Slow how?
Ok,this might be my personal opinion but Canadians might seem mildly slow-thinking at times.

Have you ever been to Canada? Have you ever met any Canadians? I don't know what you're basing your opinions on, but they're wrong.

>To art,history,geography,other cultures,etc...
There are many Canadian stereotypes but I can't say I've heard that one. From my experience this isn't true.

>90% of your country is an empty wasteland
While it's true most of Canada is uninhabited, it's not wasteland. Yes, far up north is snow and ice, however most of it is great wilderness. Mountains, forests, rivers, lakes, wildlife, etc. I've had the pleasure of doing a road trip around this beautiful country over the course of a couple months and let me tell you it's anything but wasteland. Isn't this every country? Most of it boring everyday life happens then there are the big cities?

>the remaining 10% things aren't much better
Why do you say that? What are you basing this opinion on? We have great cities like Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, etc. The smaller towns aren't bad either.

>Canadians might seem mildly slow-thinking at times
Why do you say that?

Your whole argument is wildly inaccurate opinions, of which I have no idea how you got. Canada is just like any other first world country. In fact everything you have said you could apply to any country and it would be equally baseless and meaningless.

No and yes.
And of course you'll deny everything i say because you're a Canadian and defend you country.
Canadian tourists in Europe have less than 0 respect for anything and embarass themselves immeasureably.

There's a guy from his country who really hates Canada for no clear reason and shitposts at us whenever possible with rants he pulls out of his butt. Don't worry about him.

I love it
after 3 years of waiting i can finally submit my expression of interest next january since i will finally have the required 5 years of experience as an electrician

CIA nigger plot

Do you mean you're going to try to work here, and eventually immigrate maybe?

Please build saunas, or at least repair the ones in Hotels that never work.