FCC chairman Ajit Pai

You white boys shouldn't have made "POO IN LOO" jokes.

Based Ajit is going to kick you of the Internet.

Is this part of your master plan??

Yes whitey.

Got a problem?

Lol

big nood mufuga

You won't be laughing when your ISP redirects Sup Forums.org and blacked.com to facebook.com.

Holy shit this guy POOed a White Aryan woman.

He is the literal anti-thesis of Sup Forums.

And when is this gonna happen?

only in their imagination

>their imagination
>their

If you think OP is a poojeet and not a LARPing Sup Forumsfag you probably deserve getting kicked off the Internet.

I think they mean 'their' as the possessive of the gender-neutral 'they' not to imply a group.

Mostly I'm worried about paying more for shit I've already bought.
>Wanna use streaming services, user? That's $15 extra per month for "reliable" and "fast" connection

All hail Verizon!

Nah whitey. More like:

Jai Hind!

Hindustan zindabad!

For you

I live in Canada, the CRTC has a spine and enforced NN

Just remember, he wants to protect all the "mom and pop" wireless internet service providers that are out there from burdensome regulations that stop them from expanding their service.

anyone mind explaining what the burden of net neutrality is exactly

I can't picture an pooloo sayig "whiteboi" or "whitey". Is this a common problem where you live?

There is no burden, it would business as usual.
in its default state the traffic gets treated equally.

Too bad those asshole conservatives destroyed it.

>Ajit Pai
>Pai Ajit
>Pai jeet
>Pajeet

we trully are in meme timeline

>They destroyed something that wasn't even implemented yet

They in principle they hate regulations, because they believe in the power of the free market to bring a solution to every problem.

Which to some extent I agree, but the point of most (or really all ) regulations is to provide a leveling playing field and protect the consumer.

I agree with some of the things Pai has proposed, like a rebate for when companies do X , instead of money up front with the promise of doing X
Just look how verzion screwed over NJ with their FIOS roll out, they took billions of dollars, did a half assed job not bothering to complete the contract and then weaseled their way out of it.

B T F O

how will poojet ever recover

TRUMPĆUCKS ON POO WATCH

It hadn't technically taken effect yet but companies would have stopped fucking around long before because they knew it was coming, it's not like they misbehave right up until the last day before the new rules go into effect, that makes no sense

Gofccyourself.com

gofccyourself.com

>White Aryan woman

He's the Aryan in this situation. It is literally a Sanskrit word.

you laugh but india will be superpower by 2030