Who else is still using an older phone?

Using my iPhone 4 to write this post. Still rubs all the apps I need, including iMessage. I think this will be my daily shot posing device for a while yet

But user, why won't you buy the new Nokia? I know I will...

Is there a way to get back to iOS 6? iOS 7 runs slow and I'd like to use the phone as an iPod.

I'm answering it with a Xiaomi Redmi 2, not too old, but I don't consider changing it in a while

If there is a way, I have no idea what it is. In on iOS 7 and I do notice it lagging when running Google maps or large web pages. The DAC in this phone is fantastic though, I think it will always be my portable music box

blackberry passport
not too old but I constantly get "didn't know blackberry still made phones" somewhat frequently

>iOS 7 runs slow

>t. poor android user badmouthing the superior tech ecosystem

everyone knows that only fagdroids lag

>checkmate

>t. iToddler poojeet

>being delusional

>lagdroid
2017 800$ "smartphone" lags and overheats every 10 minutes

>iPhone
2010 iPhone getting updates forever and running smoother that a 5 year old's ass

>mfw

>t. iToddler poojeet

>green bubbles

>blue balls

dude why do u have shit like that saved on your pc..
jesus

Eh.
And people ask me why i hate everything so much.

I'm using my nexus 4. Other than updates past 5 which seem to have added fuck all I see no reason to upgrade.

I still use an iPhone 4S due to the sole reason of being able to fit it in my front pocket. Newer smart phones are too damn big. However, I bought an Android tablet to be able to run apps w/o it crashing all the time.

galaxy note II poster here

I use a Nexus 5. Had an iPhone 3G before that.

You can but it's a bit of a hassle and it's tethered, meaning you go through said hassle every time you reboot.

I would buy one if someone unlocked the bootloader and it was supported under Lineage OS. I just don't like BBOS.

You should install Lineage OS. Nougat 7.1.2 is really nice.

I'm still using a Lumia 635.

Why did Windows Phones have to die? Why?

Switched from a BlackBerry Q10 to my Passport around 6 months ago, this'll be my phone for the next few years unless I decide to switch to a Classic.

because it's dogshit
try putting a w10m on that 635 and it will crash apps every couple minutes

why is it censored baka

Coolbooter allows you to dualboot ios6 and 7 but it still relies on 7 being the main OS and you need to load into 6 any time you want to use 6

A 3gs

Leave this place stupid anime lover.

iOS is shit my Galaxy S1 can run Android nougat and you're locked in that shitty sabotaged os

>still using SMS
>hunting your food with sticks and stones
choose both

He was arguing against SMS too. SMS is the superior choice though.

iPhone SE. Best phone of all time.

>laggy explosive piece of shit
>Best phone of all time.

2 rupees have been deposited in your designated shitting street iPajeet.

>goalposts

Iphone 4-5s are nice phones, glad for everyone still using them.
I'm on a note 4 myself and for every more month I keep it, I like it a little bit more.
You're on the wrong website

Oh yeah I forgot most SEs explode my bad

I used an S4 until I had to switch a few weeks ago

It was and probably would still be amazing

Why don't you get an SE?

>try putting a w10m on that 635 and it will crash apps every couple minutes

Don't remind me... Have a Moto G4 now and it's like paradise in comparison.

>Indians self-deprecating in order to try and get a point accross

Enjoy your 2-SIM Nokia you filthy shitskin. iPhones dominate in the western world, they're the most popular phones for a reason. Maybe one day you can aspire to own a $120 Android 2.3 phone with an awesome feature called 'camera' which lets you take digital geotagged photo of your designated street to share with your friends.

BB10 isn't too bad honestly. Unless you're really hooked on botnet like snapchat or discord
I run mostly android apps on my passport anyway

>iphone se
>old
You need to be 18 to post here

good for you user :)
using your money wisely, not buying into the yearly upgrade meme

Nexus 5 master race. Running some 7.1.2 curry ROM just fine. Had to disassemble last week and spray contact cleaner into the power button to get it unstuck, but all is pretty good now, save for the odd reboot.

LG G2. But can you call it old if it's running the latest Android and all latest software? And new Android versions run faster than previous ones. And even the battery degradation is mitigated by better efficiency. Only Vulcan is going to be a problem.

5s. I have no life though and mainly use it for the iMessage/SMS capabilities through iOS and macOS.

>I have no life
>use it for the iMessage/SMS capabilities
What's your understanding of "no life"?

I only get messages from family and the parcel locker.

I probably will once I come to terms with the ridiculousness of my digital life.

> not using n900

>the neo900 is expected be ~$800-1000 and has already taken a couple years with no set date to finish
>tfw you preordered

I'm cool with my Nokia.

I have a 5c. The battery is done for.

This is for my shitposting.

iphone 5S here. still works. still faster than androshit phones.

My OPO still works pretty well these days.

>my daily shot posing device
>cucked by auto correct
kys phone poster

iPhone 4S wifi antenna broke so stuck on 3g

Friend still has a 4s with 7 on it and the thing is unusable, I can't even imagine a 4.

Seriously, pick up any cheap ass older Android and stick CM/LOS on it at the very least. If you want an iPhone then just buy a fucking SE already.

>7

That phone is supported up to 9, why not tell him to upgrade?