How do I strip a picture of all information that could lead back to it?

How do I strip a picture of all information that could lead back to it?

Pic mostly unrelated.

Le Millenial Shit Post AKA HELP ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not really, I have a blog and don't want anyone to get clever.

Way to assume.

You know assumptions are a mark of an idiot.

Upload it to Sup Forums and then download it

Copy to clipboard, paste in Paint > Save as

oh thats super smart ill do that. Here!!!

Ill try that. Thanks.

Eloquent in its simplicity.

I also should have figured that out.

this is true...

i remember when ppl used to get doxed occasionally cause they left geolocation metadata in the image, at one point mootcuck made the site strip everything from an image to prevent that..

so he can do that or if he was the slightest bit competant he could just google "image exif remover online" and use whatever fucking comes up and then also google "image exif viewer online" and use that to see if it worked, retard

Scale it down to 1x1 and set the remaining pixel to white.

$ exiftool -all= image.ext

I feel like I found the hardcore nerds. I never check Sup Forums out. I wonder what I can learn.

ExifTool is the answer, anything else is a lie

what you're interested in is something called EXIF, cameras log information on images taken (such as aperture, shutter speed, camera, lens etc).

With digital photos generally EXIF just saves information on the program that it was created in, date, etc. There are options for geolocation in EXIF but smartphones really are the only one that use it.

By stripping EXIF you're good to go.

Hopefully, how to lurk.

you can learn to not to be a faggot with a blog which you likely didnt build.

also google

What are the dangers of blogger?

I went through and stripped out as much as I could.

Hiding something are we?

Oh look google:

"No photos.
Refrain from posting a picture. Photos can invite trouble or unwanted attention."

Someone else is hosting your data. What dangers are you expecting?

Reminder that geolocation in pictures is an invitation to burglars

If you have something in your house to hide you better delete any metadata

I just went though and delated screen shots and a scan. How stupid of me.

Too late, lmao

nice try mr hacker

There's no way to know that Sup Forums isn't storing the meta data before it strips it.

I wouldn't take any chances

delete your modem also

no nos! Really?

lul

do fecesbook and twatter delete the exif data as well?
can't remember right now if they did

do a search on watermarking images. no, not the obvious greyed overimposed logo, but the other, the electronic one.
tl;dr you can't

fb is already a party of free metadata anyway

guess how thieves know when families are out for vacation

Lol, you mean the ones that can be obliterated by slightly skewing/stretching the image or applying an instagram filter? Yeah, Chinese security experts are SO smart guise : ^ )

ignorance is a bliss. enjoy

i use batchpurifier

someone probably recommended it to me from this board years ago. demo version works just fine.