A while ago I found out that somebody is sending messages in Chinese using my turned off Wifi card...

A while ago I found out that somebody is sending messages in Chinese using my turned off Wifi card, They connected to the MAC address of my phone using it somehow, and the destination IP shows to be that of Google in the US.

What exactly is this crap? Does anybody understand Chinese over here?
And what should I do in this situation? I don't want to get accused of espionage.

Traitor, you are supporting a Chinese spy operation in Google.

Surrender your computer at the nearest law enforcement facility.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear. If it's not affecting you why even worry about it?

checked

just use a translator. i doubt there are chinks here. you would have more luck if it were punjabi

my guess is you have malware in your phone, or you installed a malicious app. maybe a chink jailbreak tool?

CHINKED

Because I don't want to get raided by the FBI at 5 AM?
Why don't they at least use a VPN instead and encrypt their data? They're sending everything in clear text using my home connection instead. It's almost as if they don't care if others get into trouble because of them, which will lead to the feds finding them out anyway.

Looks like the CIA has gotten tired of framing Russians and have moved on to the Chinese.

But in all seriousness it is probably just malware.

Here are some translations from the other logs. It actually does make sense. It looks like they're local spies planted here in France.

post the chink in here

>being this worried
Chinese friend says it's just gibberish.
I mean there's fucking Korean mixed it with it too.

Here's more.

I know this is an overused meme here but, you're in an botnet, user.

Are you searching for the little green men again?

By the way, there's a term "pleasure-boat" in there. That's the North Korean term for their kidnapping and sex trafficking operations (No, really, look it up).

I bought some North Korean currency online and I wonder whether the norks are now after me. I know that this sounds paranoid as fuck, but I don't know anymore. Some weird shit has been happening recently.

>I bought some North Korean currency online
nigga you marked yourself for assassination

That's not Chinese you idiot. Either you're using the wrong encoding or it's just binary data.

>pleasure-boat
lol wtf you talking about

i looked it up and couldn't find anything related to kidnapping

But it is. Why does the translation make sense somewhat? Why does it contain North Korean political terms? Google Kim Jong-Un's pleasure-boat.
And I'm pretty sure North Korean agents would at the very least know some basic Chinese.

And I very fucking doubt that random binary data would translate to "stores are dotted here and fresh water supply".

you discovered the first operation of chinese and north korean invasion to your shithole, were you and all your countrymen will be kidnapped to work making cheap chinkshit and pleasuring kim jong little weenie.
Congrats

The entire universe is based on what was initially random data, user.

Is this thread a North Korean operation to make us fear their hacking capabilities?

>utf-16

At first sight, those look like your anime folders, encoded

ПOMOГИTE! MEHЯ ХOЧET ПOХИTИTЬ КHДP! ЗEЛEHЫE ЧEЛOBEЧКИ, ПPИДИTE HA ПOMOЩЬ!

>
>And I very fucking doubt that random binary data would translate to "stores are dotted here and fresh water supply".
The mess from the op contains bunch of random symbols, including Chinese, Korean and randomass ascii. Google translate tends to try to 'improve' translation by doing minor substitutions of the text (you get a 'do you mean xxxxx' usually underneath). You are acting like a paranoid schizophrenic by elevating random garbage to being spied on.

He is not aware of things like utf16, and he doesn't recognize korean characters, it is not his fault.
Paranoid Schizophrenia doesn't mean what you think it means.

I do recognize Korean characters, though. I can read the Korean Hangul, but I haven't bothered to learn Korean yet.

>sending a message
>wifi card is off
pick one.

They could be using the Chinese backdoors in the Wifi card drivers. It's called ring -1 rootkits (firmware rootkits). Look it up.

A вдpyг

If they were sent using a backdoor in your wifi card then those packets probably wouldn't have been visible to wireshark anyway.

Дaвaй я тeбe пeceнкy cпoю. Haзывaeтcя Зeлeный Cлoник.

I'm seeing the holy trinity of Japanese, Chinese and Korean in this image

I have a feeling this isn't chinese and is instead data that is being interpreted as chinese. If it's coming from google, it's probably just from one of your programs in the background sending and receiving data. Block it and see what happens.

i think theres a chinese man watching your computer, you should change your IP address and get four firewalls.

why the fuck do you need north korean currency? are you trying to buy rare metals?

That's what you get for installing DAEMON Tools

DAEMON/Димoн?

I know what a rootkit is.
Op failed to mention he was using chink shit drivers

Terry, is that you?
the cia niggers are going to get you

so the are kidnapping nigger women?

alright the 'nothing to hide' shit can only go so far, I have nothing to hide yet I'd be KINDA WORRIED about my internet being used for potentially malicious shit and me being blamed for it, so yes there is something to fear in this situation, stfu moralfag

why does this sound like this is about to turn into this

It's random binary data that you converted to UTF-16. They are Asian characters because they take up a vast majority of the UTF tables.

Uhh... because it isn't?
Why the fuck would I kill anyone? That's retarded.
If I were to die I would probably opt for an overdose or throwing myself in front of a train.

Are you a woman by any chance?

i think the real question should be "are you new by any chance?"

Or attempting to make a cop shoot me, for that matter. No interest in taking an innocent person's life.

been here since 2010, care to elaborate?

reported to the fbi