Why are Dutch associated with negative things a lot? They also speak like mentally-impaired retards

Why are Dutch associated with negative things a lot? They also speak like mentally-impaired retards.

From my experience they're terribly blunt and impolite, 0 tact whatsoever and their 'humour' mostly consists of putting others down.
The Dutch are genuinely terrible people, being a bunch of dicks is their culture basically.

I do accidentally insult foreigners but that's because they have no sense of humour.

They arel ike australians, youneed to piss bakc when they piss on you.

Only they are less violent.

Because Dutch people are like filthy hyenas, you can't be friends with them. They only like you if can show signs of wealth and having a good education. They will passive aggressively attack you for every small mistake you make and try to shame you for not being like them.

Immigrant ? :DDDD

examples please

Yes, actually. Holy shit. That happened to my friend. The waitress was making underhanded comments about him eating at that restaurant("you sure this is your type of establishment"). And she scoffed at him when he asked the prices for the beverages.

t. Hasan

Tbh since he's probably an American this would happen pretty much everywhere in Europe maybe apart from the UK.
That said nobody unfortunate enough to have spent more than a week among the Dutch has anything nice to say about them. Just browse some forums for British expats' in the Netherlands, shit's hilarious but very true.
It's a very nice country for holiday, absolutely shit to be an expat in, especially if you come from a culture that highly values politeness.

Nederland mentioned.

we relevant now

>invent """"banter"""
>can't handle it

kek

My cousins said that they are shitty people.

Exactly, its hilarious.

ITT: memeposters.

Nope, almost pure Dutch. Just not pure enough to be like them.
Sounds familiar, I had a similar situation. I wanted fries and a hamburger at a restaurant but the waiter complained and said I should get it somewhere else even though there was a hamburger on the menu card.

kankerdraad

Dutch genocide best day of my life.

wat een kanker, slotje aub.

Dutch are loved by most people.

succes breeds jealousy

Why can't you come up with an original flag design?

99% dutch people I have met in either real life or the internet are very rude and arrogant

They really lack tact. Tbh it's shocking because Belgians aren't like that.

Actually foreigners tend to like me, I'm sort of a living legend at the local expat bar.

yup

If you think the Dutch are shit, you should see the retarded quasi-Dutch bumpkins I see daily.

>They also speak like mentally-impaired retards.

It's the one thing they do that is actually worse than Afrikaners. Afrikaners have a shitty, retarded accent, but it's no where near as obnoxious as the godawful nasal whinge that the Dutch consider talking. Dutch sounds like Americans trying to speak Afrikaans. Pure auditory annoyance.

Opgerot homofiel ik hoop dat een neger jou in jouw kont neukt.

The Dutch used to be associated with scientists, badass sailors and kickboxers but something happened in the mid 2000's, the Dutch all turned into feminine SJW hipsters. Every Dutch poster on Sup Forums is a joke.

American fiction never ceases to amuse me.

Jammer Hollandse, maar dit is waar. Jy moeffies praat deur jou neus en op te tree soos 'n klomp van die uiterste tewe. Dit is net 'n feit.

Ek hou baie van jou meisies, maar; cheap sluts deluxe.

Jammer homootje ik versta geen negergebrabbel.

The language is fucking terrible.
Mix of English-German piss stuck in a throat.

Both English and German are very cool tongues but Dutch is awful.

based south african brit destroying puny dutch """man"""

Well since you don't like my tongue you can always try my Dutch dick.

The irony is that even negroes talk in a less annoying way than the Dutch.

Also, a Dutchie chucking homophobic slurs against a South African is pretty funny; even the few of you who are straight sound like utter cocksuckers.

At least your retarded cousins, the Afrikaners, sound like men. Retarded men, but men nonetheless.

dutch "people" getting roasted in this thread

>south african brit

We prefer the term Southern African Anglo Overlords, Whipper of the Peasantry and Bitchslapper of the English Queen. Esquire.

I fucking like them, they are basically french. Even their flag is.

Well you've got the retarded part under control, so I guess you're not wrong about everything.
I have rarely read such utter nonsense apart from that and I love how you are so insecure that you feel like you "need" to sound like a man (whatever that you feel entails), clearly you are in doubt about your masculinity. It's okay though to each his own I supposse but don't think I don't know where you are going if you mostly meet gay men.

I can understand that.

Holland is like your non-aggressive Germanic neighbor who just wants to smoke pot and engage in Somali gangbangs all day. The French can relate a lot to those windmill-obsessed cretins.

I didn't stick around to verify if the Dutchies I encountered were in fact bona fide bumboys. To be safe, I just assumed they all were based on their general faggoty demeanor. But I guess many of them would be considered just regular. straight men. In Holland.

In SA, they would struggle to maintain their 'alternative lifestyle' is all I'm saying. Except for Cape Town. Cape Town loves Dutch fags.

Their football program is literally no better than ours

HOLLAND WONT EVEN GET OUT OF THE GROUP STAGE IN 2018 FRANCE WILL ASSBLAST THEM AND ROBBEN SNEIJDER AND RVP WILL RETIRE WITHOUT EVER WINNING A WORLD CUP HAHAHAHA

Mijn penus is breed jij koek

t. Mbanza Mbongo from Johannesburg.

Dutch treat - everybody pays for their own drinks/meal
Dutch courage - drunken bravado
Dutch uncle - harsh and/or critical person
Dutch cap - condom
Dutch wife, Dutch widow - prostitute

My understanding is that it comes from the bongs, but someone else can elaborate on that.

The English were buttmad when we were sailing right up onto the Thames and stole their flagships so as "revenge" they decided to invent a whole lot of new insults by simply adding Dutch as a prefix to existing words.

You shouldn't expect anything better from the silly inhabitants that inhabit Perfidious Albion

>and their 'humour' mostly consists of putting others down.

this

>From my experience they're terribly blunt and impolite

well yes of course

Dutch are terribly blunt and 'impolite'. Its called being "honest", and its considered normal here. Dutch are straightforward and direct, and will speak out when anything annoys them.

British are the exact opposite, that's why it rubs you so badly. You keep it all in and express nothing but ever ending apologies, you never speak how you feel and always reserve yourself.

If you ask a dutch about this they'll say "if you felt bad about it why didn't you just say anything?". Whereas the British prefer to act like women and sigh and mentally transfer their discomfort at breaking 'the secret rules' with subtle stares, grimaces and scoffs.

People are not fucking mind readers nor do they care to be, get rid of your lower class subservience mentality and speak up for fucks sake