Most hated programming language?

Most hated programming language?

poal.me/tn5aih

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/tn5aih
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Javascript is the worst programming langue of all time.

>poal.me/tn5aih

SQL is programming language?

Please sort a set or approximate the square root of N, please.

P.S.: Fuck Ruby.

Who the fuck hates C?

first year dropouts

Why is javascript more hated than php?

at least its not complicated

Regards

FORTRAN.

I've never heard anybody saying anything good about it.

Rust has to be the most ugly and vile language I've discovered, it looks like the sjw's tried to reflect their physical looks on the language or something

Notice that Rust isn't on the list and C, C++ is in first position?

>sjw's tried to reflect their physical looks on the language
Fucking this.

i hate and love javascript lol

>why is object oriented, asynchronous PL with no type checking more hated than procedural language with decent OO capabilities
Jeez, I wonder...

at least you can use the console with javascript

you can add it to the list

>english

What did he meme by this?

How's that any different from php?

>How's that any different from php?

you can't

php has had interactive shell for quite some time now

>had to add objective-c because Sup Forums can only meme-hate things that aren't actually that bad

Apple can't do anything right.

you being too retarded to work with type coercion makes you bad, not js

(modern) Fortran is fast and easy to write good code in with plenty of good (math) libraries. What is not to love?

Tends to attract fun / meaty problems too.

Favorite language.

type coercion was always shit.

Hello Mr, why an am a hate java aap kyon napharat karate hain? 8 billion devices use java and 2.6 billion raashtreey programmer.

I like how everybody hates JS and Java while it's C which responsible for the vast majority of security vulnerabilities and critical bugs out there, it probably caused the most damage overall.

I do, why the fuck should I care about memory managment, that's computer's job.

t. Java dev

>trying to remember languages i have worked with
>ruby
>golang
>php
>java
>c
>swift
>javascript
>remember working with javascript
>absolute terror

I really dislike working with javascript on webpages, I think its because I dont really understand it. Like you have to put function in a function to get the function into where that function needs to be or else it will not work and you have no idea where it stops working so you start console logging every step.

OOP IN THE LOO

>JS
>secure

> Garbage collection is the future!

Yea I do this in real life, I blindfold myself, put something I find on the shelves on the burner, and start flinging random stuff from my closets into the pot. Then I wonder why my dish is undefined

I hate PHP.
It's nothing but inconsistency.
$var;
$this->var;
self::$var;

>can't into malloc and free
How

The minute your heap pointer survives beyond the scope it was created, all bets are off.

You will leak. You will double free. You will segfault. And all you had to do was use smart pointers or GC :)

> memory managment, that's computer's job.
Since when?
Every company that use jvm there is someone in operations fiddling with the jvm.

The gift of automatic memory management comes with a cost: Performance, and when you are doing something that really matters you need performance.
So git gud because memory management is *Your* job

> Not having tests to prevent leaks
There's your problem

Test all you want, you won't find them all. No program is free of bugs and no C/C++ program is free of leaks.

You mean PHP, right?
JavaScript ""developers"" are the worst, though.

At least PHP has distinct addition and concatenation operators. Even if they chose the most retarded character for it.

PHP was tailored after C so it's fairly logical. PHP"s main problem is naming and consistency of libraries.

Javascript, on the other hand, is a total fucking mindfuck and a piece of shit. It's the worst language in use today. Everything's shit about it.

No, but tests make you think.

Can I write a test, where I can reproduce memory leak?
Did I design the function to leave allocated memory for further use?

Detecting memory leaks is more easier with tests, because if you misuse a library, it will throw errors at you in the early phase of development.

People find memory management hard, because they are lazy af.

Wtf are you talking about? Its three different variables and syntax signals what you are dealing with.

Damn I really wish I saw Hindi before I clicked JavaScript

Powershell has all the cancer of Java combined with the soul rot of JavaScript

retard alert

You can change your vote

everyone who has to actually get paid to write software in a group environment with other programmers.

jerking yourself off about re-implementing malloc is cute in college. Writing and maintaining 500k line C programs together with 8 other people is a shitshow.

Gotta have more of that PHP, dudes.

Have you never worked with it or something?
It's disgusting.

>poal.me/tn5aih
People who aren't dumb.

Who the fuck thought leaving this poll open to adding new answers was a good idea?

>I really dislike working with javascript on webpages, I think its because I dont really understand it.

> I hate technology I don't understand

That pretty much sums up Sup Forums.

people who have to do more than jerk off about an algorithm for 20-40 lines and hand it off to a lazy chink TA for grading

I hate all the weird edge cases and syntax in C++ but JavaScript is pure cancer