Galaxy S4

>Galaxy S4
>changed battery a few months ago buying a Samsung one after the original swell as a balloon
>still 4 hours of autonomy

FUCKING SAMSUNG
FUCKING ANDROID

Other urls found in this thread:

download.lineageos.org/jfltexx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>s5
:^)

I've had my Note 3 since early 2014 and it's original battery still lasts around 40hrs with 6-8h SOT
Either you have a shitty ROM or you're a fag

>Either you have a shitty ROM or you're a fag
I have no idea what ROM is installed in my phone right now, thus I'm probably a fag, but this doesn't change the fact that half a day of SoT shouldn't be admissible.

>can clearly see what apps are destroying your battery
>complain on Sup Forums anyway

Kill yourself faggot.

>tfw my $150 phone mops flagships with battery life

I had that phone, there's a bug in multimedia server causing constant wakelocks, just google it

Hahaha.
Fucking smartphaggots.
You deserve every second of anguish!

S4 with 3 year old battery

>Oneplus 3
And gets to 100% in 50' babyyyyyyy

$200 Huawei Honor 7

quit lurking Sup Forums on phone will stop the battery drain

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Install Lineages,I have a xiaomi phone with 2GB RAM and 2200 mah and SD 430, it lasts a whole day on LOS,if you want help to install I can help you.

There's something seriously wrong with your phone. This shouldn't be happening on a new battery. Try to flash a stock rom or something, see if it helps.

you bought a chink battery, people won't sell original batteries for a 4 year old phone, alright?
you're using stock rom, which is a pile of closed sourced shit just to force you buying a new phone, install lineageOS on that phone and flash play store too if you're a normie, but without samsung and play store battery life actually improves

S4 I got from Ebay, I also use a case that charges my phone also.

>you bought a chink battery
I've carefully checked: it's a legit Samsung battery.

>tfw bought 5100mAh phone
>tfw guaranteed no battery anxiety throughout the useful life of the device
feels good

>half a day of SoT shouldn't be admissible.
>This hand held device should have a battery that lasts more than half a day
Aside from the unreasonable expectations, what the fuck do you do all day? Don't you have a job or friends or something? Even if you don't, don't you have a laptop? How is your phone the main thing you do all day? Also, since your phone is clearly so important to you, why haven't you upgraded to something new?

Not OP but Lineage doesn't officially support galaxy s4 yet trust me I checked got to reflash my galaxy and can't find a ROM that wouldn't downgrade me to 4.something android any suggestions

>no battery anxiety
kek, battery capacity has nothing to do with battery expanding like a fucking baloon, enjoy throwing your phone away after 2 years

Any battery can fail, user. You got unlucky.

>xiaomeme mi4
>lineage os
>10 hour sot
:^)

flash pico gapps

download.lineageos.org/jfltexx

you're blind

The "Samsung" battery you bought is 99% likely a fake.
Should just get an anker.

>Aside from the unreasonable expectations, what the fuck do you do all day?
>unreasonable expectations
Pre-smartphone devices like my old Nokia N70 were able to last days on a single charge. It's been 10 years since the introduction of smartphones, and it shouldn't be considered unreasonable to comparable autonomy on modern day phones.
>Don't you have a job or friends or something?
I have buckets of dead times, and a need to distract myself every a few dozen minutes, to be able to focus more on the lectures and to study. It works for me.

>Even if you don't, don't you have a laptop?
I don't need a laptop, and sure I don't want to carry it around to do something a smartphone is more than capable to do.

>How is your phone the main thing you do all day?
It's not the main thing, but it's embedded in my routine.

>Also, since your phone is clearly so important to you, why haven't you upgraded to something new?
Because money don't grow on trees, and because I still haven't found a phone that convinced me to buy it.

>uses the botnet
>the botnet clearly shows what's raping your battery life
>whines
are you retarded op?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Is it a stable ROM cause I already saw they were making a ROM for the galaxy s4 that wasn't done yet

i've been using nightlies on my jfltexx for ages
went from stable CM to nightly CM, then unofficial nightly LOS, now official nightly LOS
they all just werk
i update it every month or so

Have you tried to use a 2013 iPhone for longer than 4 hours?

HTC 10. Feels good man

>like doing nothing with your phone
>"HURR DURR MY SHITTY PHONE LASTS LONGER"

stay poor

>le poorman joke xD

Maybe if your attention span wasn't as short as your battery life you wouldnt be cucked hauling a "flagship" and a portablr battery pack.

have you tried to use a phone not ridden with samsungware?

No. This is the phone I have until it breaks. At that point I will buy whatever mid range phone that offers autonomy, robustness, and overall good product design and engineering.

lul

>take a day off and mute the phone
>20 hours on battery
>97% battery
>29 hour estimated battery life
youre just a faggot who doesnt know how to configure android

pic related

>Pre-smartphone devices like my old Nokia N70 were able to last days on a single charge. It's been 10 years since the introduction of smartphones, and it shouldn't be considered unreasonable to comparable autonomy on modern day phones.
Not him but are you aware that the screen of your old nokia is like 10 times smaller and with a lower res than the one of your current phone? Doing any comparison is stupid, even after 10 years

Or you know, you could install a custom lightweight rom without the samsung crap, one of the things suggested in many articles that you would have found if you tried to use google before creating this thread

Oukitel master race. And that's with Wifi/data on pretty much 24/7.

>risking to brick my phone before having chosen a replacement or having the money to buy another one

what's with that sharp cutoff near 11pm?
I wanted to get an oukitel but i was afraid of getting chinked

Nut 4 with ANKER battery.

Just use multiple batteries, I use my phone heavily and carry around 2 spares to ensure I can go 2 days with heavy usage.

Love having a v20, I don't know how people live without a non-removable battery.

The chances of bricking your phone while rooting in the current year are pretty low. Anyway, from what you have said, buy apple the next time

It's what happens when too much shermo.

Axon 7

che xristo è il server multimediale?

inoltre tu non dovresti cambiare la pila

tu sei supposto di acquistare un altro cazzo di phone

tanto che te ne fai dei soldi?

>z3compact
>even with inefficient/poor battery use of android can still go an entire week on one charge
>about 8-10% of charge used per hour of active wifi/internet/browsing and messing around
>better battery life than like 90% of the smartphone market
>it still feels like it's not enough

smartphones are fucking retarded

3000mah should be the MINIMUM

>Pre-smartphone devices like my old Nokia N70 were able to last days on a single charge
They also didn't do anywhere near as much. Even then, you could kill the battery in less than a day. Use your smartphone as you would a dumbphone and you'd be looking at a week of battery.
>It's not the main thing, but it's embedded in my routine.
You're using it for FOUR HOURS each day That's a quarter of your waking day. You mean to tell me you focus more than a quarter of your day elsewhere?

You're a muppet.

29 hours niggers!

this

it's all well and good comparing screen on time to compare batteries, but it's not very practical, people that aren't 12 years old don't have their phone screen on for several hours a day

Tfw 15 month old Redmi Note 3 Pro still gets 8-9hrs SOT like normal on 90% auto brightness

Wait for the Zenphone™ Zoom 3® with it's 5,000 mAh battery. A battery that will last you 2 days of on-screen use.

Only 329.99 MSRP!

Fuck off shill.
My S5 is on CM13 (Snapshot) currently.
What are you running?