Post things that should belong to your country

Post things that should belong to your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeeijNvZJCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you, Russia. Fuck you, all Russians.

what happens there

Trade this for Åland?

catching whales

I dunno, you may get the most northern part for free.
The only ones who lives there are communist Finns.

This happens.

Never understood why there are so many commies around Bothnian Bay, blaming others of their own problems.

Åland on the other hand is leeching us for government subsidies, so the trade should be a win win situation for both of us.

I agree that these islands are yours.

Aren't they all pro-immigration there though?
Don't think we need more of those.

Skåne belonged to Denmark but Sweden ruined it so you guys can keep it we don't want it anymore

duh

Brazil belongs to Denmark

Truth.

However Slesvig-Holsten would be nice to get back, we have some of it but historically we should own it all,.

>not both Guays

Canada is rightfully American

Bosnia belongs to us.

We even got it done for a while (1912/1919-1922)

Soon.

Fuck off, I live here.
Besides, this is an economic drain and have recently become Denmark's Australia where they send all the refugees. Luckily they don't go outside anymore because they get mauled by local chavs and villagers as soon as they just look at a local girl.
Cant wait to leave this shithole desu.

No whales, but we have seals at the beaches, rocky shores and near "Ertholmerne".

It's the other way round

Mexico, not canada

youtube.com/watch?v=xeeijNvZJCo

This is an awesome song :^)

why?

All of it. 1830 was a mistake.

You don't deserve Belgium, Spain deserves you

give clay pls

It was in the Croatian Kingdom. We gave the crown to the Habsburgs under the agreement that they'll kick Turks out of Bosnia and rejoin it with Croatia. Serbs massively immigrated there when the Turks were attacking Serbia.

There is a Bosnian girl in my class who talks about how she was oppressed by the Serbians and the Serbians were evil to them
So she's really Croatian?

I'll never accept a Bourbonnais as my king

She might be a Croat or a Bosniak. Bosniaks are Islamised Slavs of Bosnia, whether Croats or Serbs. They're considered a separate ethnic group now, but they're newer than Croats and Serbs and were still developing a national identity during the second half of the 20th century. My grandmother is from a Muslim family from Bosnia, but she calls herself a Croat. Her father just called himself a "Muslim", didn't have a national name.

This would be a full italy.Remember italians doesn't exist , italians are different groups with different ancestors who share a common value.

>share a common value
The love for pizza?

The ridiculously high amounts of corruption.

all this is irish clay to be honest

We are all super handsome.

t. man from full italy

You still have the best part

>poorthern direland
>best part
kek

We built the titanic and made George Best fuck you.

We'll give Quebec to the Yanks if we can have Alaska.

Do North Irishmen feel British? How does that even work? How does someone say "fuck those other Irish people, let's just be friends with the English, Scots and Welshmen".

Anything part of this is rightfull part of the Netherlands

eating macaroni and being a fake nation built on ethnocide are not values, Giuseppe.

Dutch people should all switch over to Frisian desu.

language = ethnicity, Hrvoje (or should I say Srboje)

Only if we can forcibly move all the Quebecois to Ontario, we'll take the land, not the people

I'll take what this guy wants

Fine. We can just move them to Toronto, Vancouver, The Northwest Territories, and all the other less-white regions.

Deal, get obongo and le weed man on the phone and make it happen

>gets his ass kicked by Ethiopians and Greeks
>thinks he can mess with French clay

KEK

That should belong to us, Kike

this tbqh famalam

Yeah, most do feel British. Northern Ireland had people from north England and Scotland settle there in the 17th century, so the culture is slightly different from the republic of Ireland, and more pro-British

>allahu ackbar!! allahu ackbar!!

It's rightful clay of the British Empire desu.

just fucking come and take it man

oh that's right, i forgot. swedes are pussies.

you forgot belgium

don't you want shetland?

Malvinas and Uruguay.....perfidious albion hand in both.