American "Culture"

>American "Culture"

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/canada/2016/02/28/polar-bear-encounters-with-humans-on-the-rise-more-put-in-churchill-jail.html
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/MTHFR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This could be Canada, are you aware of this?

Fat has been historically associated with wealth and power

>Canadian "Culture"

It's not Timmies.

Shit, lil girl already fat. Her parents what give her food?

1st world and for most part 2nd world culture

You mean a country where the concern is that the poor are eating TOO MUCH instead of not eating at all is a sign of wealth. Well I'll be damned.

I wish I could have been a little middle class american without a care in the world

macs are too expensive due to exchange rate, they'd have windows and be at Tim Hortons.

No, it's a sign of poor education and low food quality.

Yes, much food, such degeneracy, ancestors have much shame.

The far right girl is super attractive to me.
Would bang.

Are you saying that your country it's not flooded by starbucks

?*

>Canadian culture

>Canadian culture
pic related

Yes, but Timmies reign supreme.

Notice anything weird?

Cool pattern in the wall.

It's not as popular here, and everything costs more at Starbucks.

In Canada Starbucks does try to hire young people while Timmies just uses TFW's. They're still uncommon outside of business areas because higher prices.

obey

lofl are these "culture"?
look more like national achievements and local environments every country has lofl

We have all those things and more

You don't have foreskin

>Brazilian culture

So Brazil has quality food and education then?

>Japanese culture
pic related

>3 kids
literally has accomplished more than all of you Sup Forums users ever will

lol that plane hanging above the F-22 is probably more advanced than anything being flown by any other air force, yet in the US it's been sitting in a meuseum for 17 years

>implying simply having kids is an accomplishment
I understand where you're coming from, I like Sup Forumsposting too. But raising kids properly is the true redpill. The kids in the pic are clearly going to be the most bluepilled goys to walk the land of the free. Definitely not an accomplishment unless you're JIDF and referring to supplying more drones to the collective

Literally half those pictures aren't even of Canadian things. Do you think polar bears are Canadian?

Those people are better off than 90% of the planet. Consider that.

>Do you think polar bears are Canadian?
metronews.ca/news/canada/2016/02/28/polar-bear-encounters-with-humans-on-the-rise-more-put-in-churchill-jail.html
yes

We are also pretty fat m8.
Note how all red and orange countries are populated by dumbasses.
This "fat = rich" american meme needs to end.

Who mentioned anything about Sup Forums you retarded shit stain?

Really? Because all the super poor countries are in the yellows and greens.

That baby has a nicer tablet than most will ever have

Dude, it's a prototype. It literally cannot carry weapons or anything, it would be useless if the airforce was flying it.

There are no internal weapons bays, and adding external racks defeats the whole point.

s-stop saying mean things to me

There isn't a single person who would rather live in a yellow or green country

Obviously money plays an important part but saying being rich is the only factor is retarded.
Once you are past the "starving african" stage it's all about culture and education. Do you think the yellow countries like Japan and France can't afford food?
Fucking amerilards always with the hyperboles and retarded logic.

There's genetic differences too mate, plus cultural. The Japanese don't eat the same things as western nations, and they don't have the motherfucker gene. It's hard for them to get fat, have you seen what a sumo wrestler has to fucking eat to maintain that size?

Sumos do vigorous physical training, they don't just sit around. some of the strongest people alive. This consumes a lot of calories so they eat even more to be so big.

Yes, but they still eat a fucking metric shit-ton. They don't cardio so they're burning like that, so it's just their muscle mass that's burning it.

France gets that fucking get-out-of-jail free card. They can smoke and eat all they fucking want, and they still will be healthier than the other affluent nations.

Obviously, why would boeing put weapons on an tech demonstrator? That would be dumb. The airforce never even flew it. Regardless, the tech involved would be revolutionary to most air forces (though there are a few exceptions, the plane IS 20 years old, after all)

Sumo wrestlers are muscle covered in fat.
If they were just fat I doubt they could even properly fight.

Oh no dude, it totally flew.

There's no such thing as an obesity gene if you don't count the fucked up fatness syndromes.
You are just a lazy-ass overeater and that's all there is to it.

Are you retarded? The gene doesn't cause obesity, but having the right configuration can prevent it.

Ultimately it absolutely does come down to self control, all I said was French people don't even have to worry about having that self-control.
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/MTHFR

Now why don't you step outside and get shot in a drive-by?

The lack of a gene won't "prevent" anything, if you eat too much you will simply get fatter.
I found out that blacks are actually more likely to be obese due to genetics but it only accounts for a small percentage of cases, environmental factors are still far more important.
So unless you suffer from syndromic obesity you are most likely just underestimating the amount of calories you consume.

I recommend you count the calories you eat, you will probably be surprised at the amount of shit you stuff your face with, fatty.

Keep projecting faggot, don't you have some water to drink and then die from?

The MTHFR gene shit is well documented. I'm not making excuses for shit, just pointing out how France has it lucky.

fat fuck detected

retards like you are why people make fun of Americans. Now shut the fuck up and get back to phonebanking for Bernie

You will have to link me a study showing how genes play a major role in North American obesity.
This is like blaming the jews for every single problem.

Straight out of sci fi

yeah, but the air force never flew it, it was just a little internal project for Boeing. Crazy how this plane was probably light years ahead of anything else being flown by any other country and the our military wasn't even involved

more like 97%

You faggots are literally too autistic to read I'm not blaming the gene?