/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user reviews a Benjie S5 • user gets a Banana Pi • user gets a tri-spinner, it spins • user gets fake raybans that are child sized and broken out of the box • user's first chink shit, a USB midi cable • user posts webms of spinners • Another user with yet another spinner • user reviews a Motospeed keyboard, gamepad grip for his smartphone and a KZ ZST • user buys a bike phone grip so he can watch tv shows while in bed • user just got the KZ ATRs Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/headsets/pp_230467.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-SD-SDHC-MMC-Card-To-SATA-7-15pin-HDD-Hard-Disk-Drive-Converter/32646246621.html
kickstarter.com/projects/1038095377/mokuru-the-amazing-desk-toy-that-you-can-take-anyw/comments
aliexpress.com/store/2972005
patreon.com/ComfyReviews
youtube.com/watch?v=87E3wqfxHqg
aliexpress.com/item/Wifi/32762985162.html
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_424850.html
fasttech.com/products/0/10030299/7607502-fura-edc-hand-fidget-spinner-focus-toy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The zuk z2 cover and screen protector has just arrived while the actual phone (that I ordered on March the 28th, a week before these) has yet to be seen.
Not even a working tracking number.

Anons please give me hope ;_;

Why did you chase Comfy away? He's the prime contributor to the thread and discord.

best bang for your buck chink headphones? (yes i've read the infographic)

*bluetooth headphones

Ausdom
Bluedio
Cowin
Sound Intones

He's active in the discord.

The chink safety razor I ordered arrived today. It's a 6 dollar clone of the 60 dollar merkur futur.
Feels nice and solid in hand, doesn't look or feel like a chink piece of shit. There was a small cosmetic flaw where the coating had chipped off under the 'cap', but that doesn't bother me.
I didn't have any blades on me since this is my first safety razor and the stores I usually go to don't have any, so I'll most likely have to look around more or order some recommended ones online. I still needed to shave so I used one of the 5 blades they send with the handle. The blades have no markings on them, but I guess they were decent enough because it cut very well and in the end I had a clean shave.
It's adjustable in the sense that you can twist the handle to increase or decrease the gap between the lower part and the cutting blade, but I have no idea what's optimal so I just used the second setting (scale is from 0.5 being the tightest to 6 being the widest gap, at least from what I can tell).
Overall opinions are positive. I don't feel chinked yet, I'll just have to see how it holds up.

Can you faggots stop circlejerking about that eceleb shit? Fucking annoying

>thanks, which model of ausdom or bluedio do you recommend?

bought a tripod for phones and some sd to sata board

tripod has rubber missing on one leg, whoever packaged it somehow didn't notice that, and the sd to sata piece of shit only goes up to 4MB/s R/W

am I fucked or is there some other reason why it won't do anything faster than 4mbs, I wanted this to replace my broken laptop drive.

There can only be 2 tripfags at one time, the master and the apprentice. When Crabster showed up something had to give and RegularOP certainly isn't going anywhere.

Isn't Comfy the one posting dozens of Gearbest coupons in the Discord? If so, thank you so much sir

The blades are rebranded Personna blades, they're pretty good. Be careful with the aggressive settings though. That thing can nick you bad if it slips because it's so heavy.

get a better SD card? It's hardly the adapter's fault.

Whens the next AliExpress sale? I need some coupons.

I thought the same but whatever I plug in there's no difference, even my sandisk ultra cards are limited to that speed which normally go up to 80mb/s or something.

gearbest.com/headsets/pp_230467.html
cop or not?

>2017
>Not having a chinkshit custom watercool loop

4MB/s is such a weird speed tho. Good luck figuring it out

ok don't buy this
aliexpress.com/item/New-SD-SDHC-MMC-Card-To-SATA-7-15pin-HDD-Hard-Disk-Drive-Converter/32646246621.html

>comfy has access to all of Gearbest's coupons
Paid Gearbest shill finally confirmed

is the SD formatted to NTFS? because the start looks fast - almost like NTFS buffering

>• user reviews a Benjie S5 (Cross-thread)
HAHAHAHA

Is there any info on chink earbuds cables? I've read the infograph and there's nothing about em'

none of my cards are NTFS, all FAT32 because cameras and phones

Do KZ-ZST comes with volume control?

it's a simple play-pause/accept call button

Fuck autism cubes, sayonara autism spinners. I just got emailed by Gearbest about the new hot autism toy they're pushing. Behold, AUTISM STICKS.

www.gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_621185.html

All good children's toy fads spin.
Remember spinning tops? Yoyos?

I got disappointed when I saw that. Fuck the microphone, I want buttons

keke

nobody?

I was sad too when I first got my KZ-ATES but you'll get used to just grabbing for the phone to change the volume or track. It's a minor thing imo

don't forget the classic that is the slinky spring

He's raking it in from Youtube as well.

Autism toys were a hot /csg/ meme WAY before children fell for the autism spinner jew thanks to YouTube. The autism stick is a chance for us to break free of all the underage faggotry plaguing this general and reclaim autism toys for ourselves again.

Sticks > spinners

Autism sticks look boring. If I was going to buy something long and hard I'd at least want something to stick in my ass.

>cheque
Is comfy even american?

How desperate can one shitposter be?

Being paid in USD is one thing, it's just that countries that aren't the US don't use cheques, or the imperial system, or signature based credit cards, or roads full of potholes, etc etc

>countries that aren't in the US don't use cheques
Why are Americans so ignorant?

I like how the cheque is dated to 1977

It was the first Google image result for "Scotland cheque", I'm in Norwich and get cheques from the Tories every year for tax rebates. God bless you Mrs. May.

>perfect ornaments for your party
>note:

Kururin toys aren't new

High markup version: kickstarter.com/projects/1038095377/mokuru-the-amazing-desk-toy-that-you-can-take-anyw/comments

>buying clothes from aliexpress and not taobao/yupoo
fucking retard

ah yes a 1972 troll

Not bad for $10

Theyre mostly plastic, the frame might be metal. Hinges are bit stiff too.

rip computer

link

If you're not a poor fag, cheques are very much a thing in the UK

aliexpress.com/store/2972005

Didn't ask for branding myself.

I don't know why you bother to inspect element and lie to make comfy look worse when his patreon does all the work for him. He needs to take that down. E-begging is fucking disgusting.

what is comfy's subreddit?

I can't find any set of metal measuring cups that have a 1 dl cup, all I can find are these.

new KZ ZS5 with BA+DD and detachable cable is up for preorder for $11

How's the quality?

neat

copping

I would never in a million years use chinkshit near my food. Lead poisoning has made me retarded enough through shooting guns, I don't need to be eating it too.

Ben thinking about getting earphones like these, can you wear these without wearing them over your ears?

>KZ ZS5
That shit's so cash

no

Ordered them. Is there a /csg/-approved sun glass case?

nice Vaseline you got there user

Come on son you seriously need handholding to get you that? Find one yourself it's just a sunglass case.

They cost 1€, there is no need for handholding, I was just asking if someone could recommend one, dude.

plastic. finish is good, didnt spot any defects

the fake ray ban "leather" case was included, doesnt smell chinky as usual.

You can't go wrong with metal and glass, dude. Firstly, lead is more expensive than steel and aluminium so they won't make pans or whatever out of it, and secondly, give that shit a good wash and it's perfectly fine. No solvents or poisons or whatever can stick to metal. And if it does, it won't come off in the food.

I want to order a pair but I'm so insecure and afraid I'll look like a fag.

Thanks. Ordered this also for 1€ because I need a hard shell case.
Just do it. They cheapest shit sunglasses here cost the same so there is not really a loss.

patreon.com/ComfyReviews

Donate just one dollar to have access to his blog about bird maintenance and Scottish independence.

My friend want a dual (not tri) wing spinner.
What should I pick for him? There seems to be many types of bearings and materials.

don't think you can go wrong with classics models. worst case is you get beat up and robbed for the sake of $10 fake glasses

implying you don't already

unban zambz

explain this spam

How does he reconcile wanting Scottish independence with keeping his birds completely neotenized and reliant upon him?

>$0
Every time

Should I buy an autism spinner?

GB has one on sale for less than 2€.

>We are here to serve serious autism enthusiast only.
>How do you know if you are an Autsim Junkie?
>How do you know if you are a genuine autism enthusiast?

I wish someone would finally pledge a dollar so it's not so hilariously depressing.

t. not Comfy

Not even Comfy's tripfag discord cabal cares enough about him to donate a dollar. He's doomed.

Autism spinners are old news.

Autism sticks are where it's at.

Ordered a backpack over a month ago and it hasn't gotten here yet. Buyer protection has ended. What do? The shipping hasn't really up[dated a ton. Last week it said that it arrived in Los Angeles, I live in Utah so it should have gotten here by now. What do? Open a dispute?

Any good wifi dongles? With well supported chipset and monitor mode.

got me there

youtube.com/watch?v=87E3wqfxHqg

Watch out for these Silicone Test Leads

Works fine with monitor mode and under Linux.
aliexpress.com/item/Wifi/32762985162.html

But it will stop working after 2-3 months probably

>uploads a video once a year
>every other video is an autistic update video about nothing
>stopped reviewing chink shit entirely in favour of boring charity shop vlogs
>never includes birds in videos despite constantly talking about them

Gee I wonder why no one cares about the channel now.

remax s2

awei A920BL

or

sound intone H6 ?

Can't find HDSE's on stock anymore, are they discontinued?

About the same price

>The FC1307A is a highly integrated solution for multi-channel SDHC interface to Compact-Flash/IDE interface application.
Can you check what IDE to SATA bridge it got?

Anyone ever order motherboards from aliexpress?

They have some really neat sub-ITX stuff, but I'm kind of wary of ordering $100+ complex pieces of electronics from there.

>not going for the classics

gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_424850.html

LOL

fasttech.com/products/0/10030299/7607502-fura-edc-hand-fidget-spinner-focus-toy get dis one

>Cock Mint

why am I laughing at this

You can buy similar boards from newegg.

Can chinkshit beat chromecast?

Who's to say you can't fiddle with it on you're rectum?

Any development boards people can suggest as an alternative to the Pi Zero W?
Ideally cheap ones, because my current plan is to buy about 15 Pis, usb adapters, and wifi adapters.

Also, anything that'd make a good media centre device? I'm currenly using a jailbroken PS3 with Movian.